Atheists say that no one can prove the existence of God and I say they’re right...

Atheists say that no one can prove the existence of God and I say they’re right, but no one can disprove the existence of God, either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PNwkMWa4C2g
youtu.be/4xneiV7Ru6Q
youtu.be/kcRdtg3wxaI
youtu.be/Mf97fnD3ed0
youtu.be/44nmZ31RNOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he mean by this?

Is this cringekino?

Damn... He's right.

It is an enlightening experience.

>what is 'burden of proof'?

This was the whole reason behind the spaghetti monster though.

I can claim whatever I want about divinity and you can't prove I'm wrong

and then a marine punched the professor because god was looking the other way protecting our troops

God I'm so glad Christianity is dying. One of the only good things about the future.

enjoy the Muslim hordes!

don't be too sure about that

wrong one

Reminder that these movies are Jewish propaganda to make Christians look like retards.

Um but Christians *are* retards so...

Jews don't need to make propaganda to make Protestants look like morons.

*Ummmmm* no sweetie...

What Muslim hordes? I'm against that as well, so it doesn't really make sense.

Why do you people keep using this? There are plenty of atheists who have morals and don't like Islam.

Did anyone even see this movie? It ended with the duck dynasty guy telling you to tweet out a hashtag. What a mess of a film. Can't wait to see the sequel, still haven't seen it

It's an attempt to sneak christianity into the new right and centrist movements through the backdoor.

Flawless argument. Checkmate, atheists.

So forced and weird. Just take hikes, read some philosophy and go to concerts or some shit. You don't need to go to church to be a non-SJW.

Be normal please.

Behead those who insult Christianity.

Kevin Sorbo dies because he was a wicked widower. God is good!

There are other honestly better christian movies.

Why are Protestants so cringey

I haven't had too many problems with Catholics, if anything they seem pretty private about their beliefs

But we have to defend the shitty ones, because if it preaches that means it's "right".

yes, generally: catholics > protestants, but don't get any ideas...all christians are wrong.

Correct

why did they make sorbos death scene so funny?

>has never taken Introduction to Logic & Semitiocs

retard

You can't prove we're not all in the Matrix either. But we aren't and people who think we are are fucking stupid.

Protestants need no help looking stupid

>But we aren't
how do you know?

>atheist professor storms out of class after being humiliated by an intelligent Christian and is hit by a car, and knows he's been so logically rekt that he has to convert to Christianity before he dies

This entire movie reads like a copypasta lacking in self awareness

youtu.be/PNwkMWa4C2g

youtu.be/4xneiV7Ru6Q

youtu.be/kcRdtg3wxaI

youtu.be/Mf97fnD3ed0

youtu.be/44nmZ31RNOY

Check these out.

>this reality is the best thing that could be come up with to keep us producing energy
you'd think giving us the will to live would yield better results

>I am fucking stupid

Sorry, I'm not into movies trying to push a agenda over making a good movie.

why protestants are so retarded?

it's their fault religion is mocked so easily

So I guess you haven't watch any movies than.

not an argument

If you can not conclusively disprove something, you shouldnt ever take the hard stance against it (ie gnostic atheism vs agnostic atheism).

not an argument, no points where brought up

I have faith in the no-existence of a god

why catholics not christians?

I'm not gonna give you a rundown on Epistemololgy I. You can do that yourself.

This is not true. Christians pop out babies like it was their job lock look at any pew poll

It's not a matter of disproving or proving. Why bother discussing something that has no determinable effect on our lives regardless of whether it exists or not?