My God people!

Trump is a buffoon! He doesn't have the vaguest idea about what he is talking about. Every time he opens his mouth, he demonstrates that his knowledge of the world begins and ends with me, myself and I. Yet, the media treat his words as if they have some substance to them. They do not. They are nothing but the mindless ramblings of a fool.

He is the product of a collapsed Republican Party. He is the remnant of an exploding star that just happened to land at the head of the GOP ticket. I grow more embarrassed for my country every time he opens his mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-leaks-show-racist-outreach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much are you worth op?

>He is the remnant of an exploding star

Well said, quite poetic

Then fuck off to leaf land already.

Better a fool than a bought and paid-for tool.

Hes also LITRALLY HITLER

Can I have an example?

I take it you're just setting the record straight? Honestly why do you take money from Hillary knowing how evil she is? Aren't you worried you'll have to pay for those 30 pieces of silver with your soul one day?

This is what the Democrats deserve for failing the American people

Op isn't necessarily a stupid liberal because he doesn't like Trump.
At least to me, he seems to be a conservative that's mad about the fact my that Trump is the nominee.

No, that wouldn't make any sense.

so a douche bag, establishment, republican lover.

>1 post by this ID

Stfu. You pieces of shit are the reason why this country is trash. Fucking supporting an incestuous racist paedophile. Fucking die. Lololololololol

What now faggot. Also this is pasta of a comment from a 60minuts article.

>FL solid red
all the heeb NY retirees make FL a swing state, senpai.

>2 posts from this ID
Talk about getting easily triggered. OP is such a faggot.

We gonna win, folks. We gonna win so big. We gonna make America great again. Believe me, we will. People say I hate Hillary. I don't hate Hillary. I love Hillary. We gonna make Crooked Hillary eat her own shit with a plastic spoon, and she's gonna love it. Believe me, folks, she's gonna love it.

Hillary shill detected. Atleast trump has the people in his heart and doent lie under oath like hillary and doesnt have 2 email scandals

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Better vote for a smart and educated person who actively hates you for being white cis scum.

If you can't argue for your candidate (I can, and I support Trump) then your candidate is undoubtedly shit.

newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-leaks-show-racist-outreach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/

He's rich so he probably won't be bought
He doesn't owe any political favors

Those two things alone are enough. He's what you might call a pure candidate.

If you put his buffoonery aside, surround him with based dudes, let him put Newt and Christy on the Clintons, put some Constitution peeps on the Supreme Court, and stem the cockroach flow...

We *might get our country back. I'd vote for a mildly intelligent racoon above $Hillary in this situation.

>Trump is a buffoon! He doesn't have the vaguest idea about what he is talking about. Every time he opens his mouth, he demonstrates that his knowledge of the world begins and ends with me, myself and I. Yet, the media treat his words as if they have some substance to them. They do not. They are nothing but the mindless ramblings of a fool.

>all of this projection

>buffoon
Do Americans even say this? It sounds British.

take a screenshot no one wants to click on a site that says newsninja2012

When will the Correct the Record funds run out?

I grow more embarrassed about my country because of people like you op

Mostly in writing is it used seriously, not typically spoken. If someone is called a buffoon IRL they're usually being mocked in a lighthearted manner.

Trump hates black people

t. Kanye west

I'm watching that anime right now. It's overrated and dry as fuck. For every episode in which the characters give insightful commentary on statesmanship or there's actual tension, there's five or six episodes where it's just plodding action or meaningless subplots.

The animation and much of the artstyle has also aged like shit. If this is the best anime Sup Forums can recommend, I'm very disappointed.

Cowboy Bebop and to some extent Ghost In The Shell are as far in to anime anyone needs to go. Samurai Shampoo was pretty good, too.

Nice proxy, australia.

There are plenty of great animes, but Sup Forums has shilled this one for ages, only because of the German dictatorship, not because it's actually great, or even that good.

I like the one with cute girls doing cute things

>My God people!

Not your god, you didn't make that god, it ain't your shill

here is the (you) I hope you make some decent money while shilling

If Trump came out tomorrow and told everybody he wouldn't take a dime for his service. That he'd donate it all to vets, he'd be crowned fucking KANG of America.

He should. He doesn't need it.