Hillary Emails show heavy Rothschild connection/Evidence of Moloch Worship:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7TPRqEjS6I
angelfire.com/falcon/ddd_chc82/abortion1.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah no shit but your average normie doesn't know who rothschilds are and doesn't know what moloch is.

on its own, you infographic needs to be more substantial, pal

Reposting:

So before I sound crazy let me preface this with two things- I'm drunk as shit and I'm vehemently pro-choice because it keeps the nog population down.

With that said, after seeing all the Moloch shit I started to think. Moloch is a god powered by child sacrifice who blesses those that sacrifice children to him.

Back in ancient times the Israelites would go to specific places dedicated to Moloch and sacrifice their children to him. Well where can you think of that's a specific place people go to in order to "sacrifice" children? What if the thousands of abortion clinics in the US were dedicated to Moloch? If he was actually real then this type of constant mass sacrifice would be like nothing ever dedicated to him in history.

Guys. What if.

REVELATION 16:13
>And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

EXODUS 8:7
>And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

In the bible, three evil spirits who take the form of frogs (pepes of differing rarity) are sent forth unto the world by the three incarnations of satan to lead the fight against the armies of god

God has not abandoned his people - God has persecuted pepe for his sins, and in the great appropriation of 2013, God wrenched pepe from the hearts and the minds of his subjects, and scattered pepe across the four corners of the internet, condemning pepe to a slow death of Lad Bible reposts and laughing colours edits.

Deuteronomy 18:20
>But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

WE WERE WARNED, AND WE DIDNT LISTEN. IF YOU WORSHIP A FALSE PROPHET, EVEN IN IGNORANCE, YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL HELLFIRE

Luke 6:39
>He also told them a parable: “Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?

REACH OUT NOT FOR SALVATION, FOR YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR LORD.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALISED ALL OF Sup Forums WAS GOING TO HELL FOR WORSHIPPING A FALSE PROPHET?

PRAISE KEK AND HIS SON OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DONALD TRUMP.

do we have a screen cap of the last thread?
i dont know how to make one ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=B7TPRqEjS6I

Looks like its time to come the flock of Christs defence

>psalms 144

what if modern Jews are actually Canaanites and that explains their evil intentions?

they shill the same shit - "party boys" and transsexualism. Even bestiality in the case of Canada.

Praise KEK! He will give us the strength to defeat Moloch.

AT LAST I SEE THOUGH BRIGHT SHIMMERING EYES MOLOCH IS OUR LORD ANS SAVIOR

Rome is the embodiment of the west.
Moloch is the god of Carthage, which rome sacked and burnt to the ground.
these people lead every western country, we are the inheritors of rome.

Again. Go back to your Bible. The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Do not be like Peter. Three times you will deny me before this night ends.

Fuck off heretic! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

the "Owl eyes" are upside down you mong.

I'm telling you guys, it's like this

OVO

BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR NEW GOD

well shit.

this is getting too real too fast

So the summary is:
>DNC email leak indicated Moloch worship and sacrifice
>Moloch isn't represented by an owl, but it's suspected that the owl symbol used by the Bohemian Grove and Rothschilds is to indicate their "wisdom", and the connection to Moloch is from child sacrifice
>Abortion clinics are suspected to be sacrifices to Moloch
>many of the most liberal abortion researchers, and activists indicate that newborn status isn't much different than fetal status and advocate murder of newborns
>>sacrifice to MOLOCH

The most interesting thing to me is that in the Bible, it says the (((Israelites))) were punished for idol worship. That's why God wanted them to kill all natives when they entered a new land - the natives were savage pagans and sacrificed their own children to their gods. So is there a Jewish connection here? The Israelites had quite the history of abandoning God for pagan gods. Perhaps this is connected?

Also, I couldn't find any info on Moloch being the god of order. It would be interesting if he was, as KEK is the god of chaos, and we could be witnessing the battle between order and chaos unfold.

>Update

What if we've unknowingly sparked a holy war?

Moloch and the jews on one side, and Kek and us on the other.

>Dark gods battle it out through child sacrifice and memes

What a time to be alive

>THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

I left the last thread too early, this just keeps getting fucking worse.

Soooo

angelfire.com/falcon/ddd_chc82/abortion1.html

WE WILL WIN! YOUR KIKE GLOBALIST GOD DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!

FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

The LORD is on our side

lets discus this, i personaly think its

hurr durr we can sin all we want, as long as we are not commiting deadly sins

yeah, i would rather not
>"Thou shall not make idols"

In The Gathering Storm (1948), the first volume of Winston Churchill's history of World War II, Churchill describes Hitler's triumph at the moment he finally achieved total power in 1933;
He had called from the depths of defeat the dark and savage furies latent in the most numerous, most serviceable, ruthless, contradictory and ill-starred race in Europe. He had conjured up the fearful idol of an all-devouring Moloch of which he was the priest and incarnation."

UH.

GUYS.

Richard Nixon was hardly a devout member of Bohemian Grove.

Listen to his tapes. He went once and said it was the most faggiest shit he had ever seen and those involved were weirdos.

>angelfire

I mean i'm old enough to remember sites on here, and other places like tripod, but given the subject matter, it's very funny that this has angel in it.

Consider god once used a plage of frogs and Sup Forums spams a literal plague of pepes.

>Moloch has been used figuratively in English literature from John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667) to Allen Ginsberg's "Howl" (1955), to refer to a person or thing demanding or requiring a very costly sacrifice.

You guys realize that most of that crap is likely just tongue in cheek, right? Nobody is literally sacrificing people and shit. Goats maybe, but who gives a fuck about goats.

Hell, it's all irrelevant to us anyway. People in the 1% play games with other people in the 1%. Meanwhile, the rest of us shitpost on the internet instead of joining them.

its been that way for a long, long time.

If you want a nice crunchy bit of tinfoil to chew on, check out Joyofsatan.org.

>Satanist neo-nazis attempting to fight Jews through Magic.

Fuck me everything keeps coming full circle with these guys.

Well Kek? JoS good or no...? I keep coming back to them one way or another...

You people are messing with dark forces that you can't possibly understand. Take my advice and stop meddling now.

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO RIGHT NOW

It's Bohemian Grove human sacrifice. You can hear loud frog ribbets the entire fucking time. What the fucking fuck.

>Worship (((Jesus)))

I wonder who could be behind this post...

but hitler was killing the jews
churchhill must have been moloch.
Hitler was the first awakened to this truth.

I also remember reading the idea somewhere that the current "Jews" are actually pretenders, and that the true Semitic people, ethnically, are somewhere else, and there's scripture (bible) about... I don't know some cryptic shit about beware the false jooz or something.

Someone far better versed on religion pick this up for me

It's KEK's army ready to strike those globalist scum.

BOHEMIAN GROVE MOLOCH VIDEO.

LISTEN CLOSE AND YOU CAN HEAR FROGS

Ideally it would be canted somwhat in but i cant into ms.paint

I know in reformed protestant belief that the Jews were God's chosen people, but after Christ fulfilled the law, Christians are his chosen people - essentially the "new Jews." I don't know if this is relevant.

israelites were the jews in the bible and torah they were arab

todays jews are eastern european imposters

Nixon was too good for us to be allowed to have

Satanists have it all wrong. You don't need to worship the devil, while the true power lies in memes

The jews can't defeat the memes

well, No answer from Kek this time it seems.

woah

That's not blasphemy. That's just cursing. Unless you meant in the sexual way. Then you should post your request in /x/.

>missing the point, and my words
Am I saying that sin is okay, and if it feels good, do it? No. That's what led to this whole mess in the first place. All sins lead to death, and your misconception is noted. Saying that something is forgivable is not the same as saying that it is acceptable.

sure thing (((anonymous)))

If the jews can harness the power of Moloch, we can at least guide the power of kek

the planned parenthood eyes worked without being flipped

STOP MESSING WITH THIS SHIT

CHRIST AND ONLY CHRIST

wait... where have I seen that symbol before...

Just me see a frog and a hawk in this image?

>moloch

confirmed taking campaign contributions from Carthage

moloch was the god of carthage, this is just revenge, since rome is the foundation of western civilization

>elites are into the occult and practice sacrificial rituals
>shit i've been saying for years

its an interesting thing though. they are a bit...Spergy... But nonetheless, Allies against Der Juden.
They say that all the gods of old were basically Satan and his deamons...which has some minor truth to it considering the Orgins of "Demon" and what it eventually grew to be, refurring to all the old gods of the Pagans. more or less.
I will have to check through the deamon registries again, see if i can find Kek or not.

Hell man, after Ebola chan and the Egregore/meme magic shit, I would not be surprised if a bunch of JoS is actively behind most of this stuff. For sure, it works man. it really does.

pic somwhat related.

Nah, it was just the greeks using religious syncretism and trying to be special.

It's the V that the one I posted creates. Look at the owls...

I also remember OVO having a meaning somewhere that we had stumbled upon a few months ago, but I can't fucking remember what it was. That's why I vaguely keep saying OVO when I post that, hoping someone will make the connection.

In that thread we also made note that Drake's record label is OVO and its logo is this...

>In the bible, three evil spirits who take the form of frogs (pepes of differing rarity) are sent forth unto the world by the three incarnations of satan to lead the fight against the armies of god
Wait... so, that means the globalist are the armies of God?

>OVO
All i know is that its a popular emote for furfags who have Avian Fursonas.

Guys. I GOT IT!!!

this moloch stuff isn't from the DNC leak, it's from the clinton emails obtained via FOIA and has been known for a while. it was mildly interesting at the time but was probably just a lame attempt at a joke considering the mixture of multiple elements of stereotypical superstition

every single DNC leak thread has had shills like OP linking irrelevant shit from previous leak portals because they are trying to misdirect us from combing through the DNC leaks in more detail.

>666

Sup Forums DOES NOT WORSHIP PROPHETS. THEY WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD OF THE MEMEVERSE, KEK. NOW FEED ME MEMES!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I reckon you're thinking about the distinction between Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mipharim (or some shit I forget) Jews.

I'm barely recollecting more than you right now, but as far as I remember, Ashkenazi Jews sort of "came on board" the ethno-religious group far later in the game. Something about a mesopatamic or levantine tribe that wholesale converted for gain. Or some crypto-slavs, I can't recall. Fucking third shift.

furries are the final stage of satanism and decadence

Nice, I think you do have it. Well done.

Shut the fuck up

Good point. That's plague 2. What in recent decades/years is equivalent to Water turning into blood?

if you take the Joy of satan approach, its all reversed. God, Tetragrammaton, Yaweeh whatever have you, is the god of Isriel, the evil one who seeks Domination of the world Ect...While Satan and the deamons are here for Human advancement and the like.

Remember, only good goys win wars. Forces of evil were never truimphant. All those backwards pagan worshiping satanists alwas lose.

A DOUBLE AUGHT MEMESHOT FROM KEK, HAIL!

>moloch
That shit is creepy as fuck, there's that kind of shit happening in London with politicians and child sacrifice, shit got buried quickly but yeah.

Dolphin Square scandal.

Fracking is producing burning water, would that count?

This sounds like the right answer - Ashkenazim were the tribe of (????), and converted, and then kinda took over Judaism, and are now terrorizing the "real" Jews and trying to take over our culture

These are dark times.

Praise KEK and may we find our purpose in His universe.

This seems plausible.
All of this Moloch mess could be a distraction from the real issues.
Or we could be going down the rabbit hole.
I have no idea.

Really makes you think.

Please watch this damn video and confirm I'm not going insane.

This cannot be a coincidence.

That's the second time I saw something about Moloch. What the fuck is a Moloch?

Deaths our people by whom we fight against is what turn the peaceful water into blood

Taranis is the only God you should be praying to.

Storms to drown our enemies, lightning to fry them.

I refined it. This looks closer and more menacing.

Take it as you will, check out their website and the like, but beware of the Sperg. I imagine most of us here are relatively immune to it, considering JoS is basically Religious Sup Forums goin full Neo Nazi.

This is some FMA shit.

A demon that eats children.

frogs naturally live there. also, kek originates from the elites.

looks kinda girly

>Too late to explore the world
.>too early to explore space
>but not too early to witness ancient gods fighting

what a wonderful world

I AM THE OWL
I SEEK OUT THE FOUL
I WIPE EM AWAY TO KEEP AMERICA CLEAN

Hebrews 10:26-27
>"For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. "

they know they are idolising an ancient egyptian god of chaos, and thats its a sin, but they do it anyway
it checks out

Maybe /x/ was right

>confirm I'm not going insane.
I'm afraid you are. You are talking about cow,owl and frog gods. Let that sink in for a moment

I was here for when Baal Struck down the crane in Mecca with Lightning.

What everyone forgets is that Satan is not evil. He is an angel, and angels are purely good no matter what. What these "evils" do is purify our souls when we pass away. They burn away our sins so we can be pure souls when we go to heaven.

The pepes of differing rarity may seem chaotic and evil, but they are just the voices of these angels speaking to us and telling us it will all be OK no matter what may happen.