AoS

>AoS

Can't be worse than Jessica Jones. 2 Episodes in and I already think everyone's an asshole. Boring

that's like, one of the only bad episodes. It was impressively bad, but there aren't that many.

It's fine, it's non canon, so nobody cares

>Felicityverse

I'm 20 episodes in and every single one of them has been bad. I haven't even gotten to the pic in OP yet.

Tell me about Angar

Some would say it gets a bit interesting when they hit the same point in time as Winter Soldier (HAIL HYDRA)

It got less boring but it didn't get any less stupid.

It is season 2, season 2 & 3 are pretty much a different show. Other than most characters never being introduced before agents of shield the first season is barely referenced anymore and are don't seem part of the overarching plot.

But it was a great episode, the worthless, absurd "villains' Cal scrounged up fit his insane, rambling style.

People will tell you it gets better, and it does, but not to the extent that it's ever really worth watching.

It's a mediocre show and unless you are so selective that you won't watch anything unless it has super people in it there are better things to watch.

Well you're on season one so...

>Agent Carter

Which is when?

So why is this thread allowed but Gotham threads are autosaged?

Is DC not comics but Marvel is?

Marvel is very proactive when it comes to social justice. DC and Zack Snyder are pretty much gamergate incarnate so fuck them.

Makes sense. Sup Forums mods are huge SJWs

>unzips pants
Good good

Hey is anybody here from the Gotham talkback? Mods did NOT just pull that shit did they?

I am.

Yeah, it's fucking dumb, but what are you going to do? Sup Forums mods have always had a huge Marvel bias

Which sucks, cuz Sup Forums would have lost it's shit just now.

Because everyone knows what makes something a part of comics and related media is insane SJWs.

i mean he's not wrong. That's the Sup Forums mod's criteria

>That's the Sup Forums mod's criteria

Fuck 'em.

>missing the point that Cal recruited the most pathetic losers on the Index to drive home his point that SHIELD are heavy handed (heh) and will treat the downtrodden like monsters.

She was there to show Daisy/Then Skye, and the world how SHIELD are the bad guys, and that poor nobodies and screw ups like Karla Giddeon here are victims of their oppressive masters.

The show is a solid 7.5/10 on average, with some damn hype shit when it gets going.

It still makes no sense why SHIELD or HYDRA would have any reason to get involved. HYDRA is evil but they have clear goals that they work towards by being very discreet and careful. They don't do shit for lulz.

HYDRA had nothing to do with this episode.

SHIELD too Karla, put her in the index because she's surgically enhanced, killed people and has no remorse.

So they basically had her on house arrest.

Cal, unbeknownst to HYDRA, found her and recruited her to prove SHIELD for the monsters they are.

They could have fixed her hands, put her in a normal prison, given her counselling ect... But instead they saw her as a freak not worth saving - and confined her to her to an apartment and a life where she can never touch.

A stupid argument sure, but Cal was a nut.

fuck
she's actually based on a character I read in the 80s or 90s
it was like a Punisher or Nick Fury book

She's based on a character from Daredevil: Redemption (in name only mind you).

>Surgically enhanced

She could have been "depowered" by a red robbie.
Instead they stuck her in high tech steel mittens, because SHIELD.

Exactly. Hence Cal's point had SHIELD don't care who you are or what you can do, if you have the potential to be a threat, they'll keep you under surveillance, house arrest and treat you like an animal.

OP and others rag on the show for it having her as a minor character in a single episode, but really she served to prove a point.

SHIRLD is run by scumbags.

I remember watching this and it was fucking shit all the way through till that part with the Ward shenanigans and his robot hydra boss, that was really good. Then Season 2 came and I forced myself through till the moment were Skye's mother dies.
Is it worth coming back now?

Jessica Jones is like shakespeare compared to AGents of Shit.

this show was better when it was about cleaning up the aftermath of the rest of the MCU movies
i would have loved to see them do the same for more recent movies, like fighting hydra agent trying to get their hands on pym particles or a very de-powered remnant of ultron left in the internet or something (which would have given them the chance to actually use the rising tide as a plot point)

Nuke was breddy gud.
Didn't have his flag tattoo, though.

>you'll never snuggle with her and eat cookies together

why live?

No you faggot, it was boring when they were like HEY GUYS BLACK WIDOW AMIRITE? LOL CAPTAIN AMERICA IS A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIES, REMEMBER? because they were just riding the coattails

Now they have their own story to tell that's interesting, but they can still have little references and connections.

>AoS

>that's like, one of the only bad episodes
lol

SAMCROW

>lol
It's true, nice meme though.

I made the mistake of eating crackers in bed once.
I KEPT SWEEPING AND SWEEPING

Literally perfect

There are like 3 or 4 duds in season 2 and 3, and 6 or 7 in season 1

The rest is all 7.5 or higher

Fite me

>Le edgy woman who's a mean bitch and oh so deep has to find the man who raped her.

>not worse than a show about the core team of an international peace keeping spy organisation with gadgetry, spy craft and now a unit of super powered Inhumans, as they fight threats like HYDRA, Inhumans, Kree, cyborgs, rogue asgardians, super science, absorbing man and such.

Lemme guess, you saw the pilot and maybe three of the episodes during the Winter Soldier embargo?

Oh child...

go play in traffic

Literally the cutest thing I've seen in years.

Then maybe you creeps shouldn't have creeped her into quitting social media.

no, a lot of the episodes are pretty stupid

so why don't people like her?

What did they do?

I know it's pointless to ask but I really want them to at least acknowledge some of the plot points that never got wrapped up in past seasons.

>tfw Best Boy Grant Ward became the MCU's version of Dio

Also, Inhumans = Stand Users

Why is Hive so shit?

>the only thing that matters is how epic and awesome the plot sounds
Back to plebbit you dense piece of shit

I'm not wrong and you know it.

Jessica Jones was far from bad. But it has a lot less going for it than Agents of SHIELD.

The only thing it that's better is David Tennant. Who's only a fraction better than Kyle McLachlan.

>Main character on The Sopranos
>Is now on Agents of Shield

>Brad Dourif
>Oscar nominated actor
>Appeared on Agents of Shield as a vegetable
>Died after five minutes