The Thin White David Duke has come to save America

The Thin White David Duke has come to save America.
Balance out the like bar and save the country!
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k
Also Hillary and Obama hate thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_David_Duke
youtube.com/watch?v=BteLO1THTfg
youtube.com/watch?v=1nPJRPBjab0
cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/donald-trump-david-duke-louisiana-senate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Relevant Links:

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

danks senpai

He looks like david bowie somewhat

Its the thin white david duke

Funny how David Duke was never mentioned on this board for years, and then it's suddenly spammed when the media needs him as a desperate weapon.

I keep up with him regularly but this time the media isnt really using him to attack Trump but to try and stop him from making the Senate.
They are more afraid of Duke than Trump and thats a fact. He is like Trump but stronger and more redpilled.
I understand people's argument when they say "no he will hurt Trump they are just using him to hurt trump." but if we manage to use meme magic to get Duke into Senate and also Trump into the white house that is the ultimate victory.
We should be pushing this harder than operation Barbarossa Germany.

He's a vagabond con man, a saboteur and an informer and he's clearly hiding a gay or transvestite tendency.

He's done more harm to Trump than anyone else and he knows it. He enjoys it because all attention is positive attention for a donation cult based con man like him.

Most of the above goes for everyone major on stormfront. If we were living in another era someone put have put on a hit on this fuming turd already. He's pure poison to everything he touches.

There is no reason to call him a con man.
It doesnt matter who it is most of you people would have found any reason to call any prominent anti zionist nationalists "poisonous controlled opposition".
And if he manages to make the senate then they wouldnt be able to use him against Trump anymore because he already won and has the position to change things and also prove the Liberal media wrong.

sage these shill threads, dave hasn't won an election since 1989

I hate David Duke, and I want you to hate David Duke. Aside from being a con artist who many white nationalists themselves dislike for such things as selling mailing lists and redirecting political donations to his gambling hobby, he's an undeniably creepy presence and a reminder what full-bore white nationalism leads to.

Possibly the most frustrating thing about his periodic appearances in the news to a) seek attention, and b) provide lazy mainstream media personalities with a last ditch foil, is that the variety of insults directed at him are mainly confined to his white nationalism and KKK membership. They don't even mention his college degree from the Ukraine. (Yes, he's Dr. David Duke.)

SAGE this thread. Put SAGE in the options field and help us troll the shit out of 'David Duke supporters' who are perpetual losers!

How many elections has David Duke failed to win for 28 years! Find out if you dare!

PS: SAGE

Here's a picture of David Duke. Not even stormfaggots love him, there's literally only a couple thousand people in the US who have voted for David Duke, and somehow, they believe that they can start his campaign/fundraising scam right here on Sup Forums!

>Find out if you dare!

How to spot foreigners who had to learn English 101- old colloquialisms that no one uses anymore.

Anyways, Trudeau said illegal mexicans don't need a passport to enter Canada, so why care?

david duke is a democrat plant used to damage trump's image

sage and report

Sage your mom in the ass because 2016 is his year

Example 1: a native 'white' of Louisiana who can't speak in English.

There was a documentary made about David Duke supporters, pic related.

SAGE

Man you're just posting this everywhere aren't you.

when I was a young fighter in the paleoconservative movement in the 1990s, one of our goals was to keep David Duke away from things

> supporting/voting for am autistic modern KKK leader

Kek... is this some sort of Hillary psyops?

Fuck off you dumb ass nigger.

David Duke is a dumb shit just like all you idiots trying to taint Trumps image with this nonsense.

Fuck off.

Replying even though we all know everyone on this board will die alone.

>leaf

Why do you care so much if people are posting these threads? This is Sup Forums and we're discussing politics.

But that is a (((hollywood))) movie screen shot
>in the 90s
Jesus Christ grandpa kys

THE IDEA THAT DUKE IS A PLANT TO HURT TRUMP DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!
Trump can actually use this to his advantage, and shit on duke at every opportunity, thus proving he is not racist.
And they already tried using duke against Trump and it did nothing!
Duke is doing those purposely, he is going to let Trump use him as a punching bag so that Trump can reaffirme to Americans that he is not racist.

It is a psy ops, they want to be able to label Trump supporters as KKK sympathizers

Only in these shill threads.

the only place David Duke could win an election is on Sup Forums it was a mistake trolling that poll, now the irl cuck spammer is trying to launch his campaign via here
saged again

Hes trying to capitalize on the backlash against whiny, over-entitled minorities. Normal people are getting more and more redpilled every day.

Hes got no shot but if he wanted to try now would be the time

That's the vibe I'm getting too.

Only a Hillary shill or a complete dumbass would try to spread this "vote for David Duke" shit.

All they are doing is trying to make Trump look like a racist.

nice trips, pity they were wasted on stale pasta
> saged

Trips of truth

Wrong, you're members of Stormfront trying to raise support for a discredited perennial loser that Trump has disavowed. You're not here to discuss politics, you're here to try and poison the first pro-white candidate who can win.

autists: "ex-grand wizard of the kkk" is a loser who never wins, and poisons everything within a mile of his presence. cows fall over when he drives by.

You're losers: you actually have elevated losing to be a sexual fetish. You wave a loser's flag (muh confederacy) you wear a loser's uniform (muh reich) you waste your lives with losers (muh david duke)

the best thing anyone who supports pro-white candidates can do is shoot down david duke supporters

Could you bear having the man in the picture in your living room? Why have him on your board, trying to raise more money for his gambling addiction? Get this shit off the fucking board you old discredited fucks

SAGE

Not to mention that all the ideas Trump is going on Duke originated himself in the early 90s.
Duke is literally the more experienced and redpilled version of Trump.
He is literally Trump's grandaddy on these issues.
Just watch the first couple minutes of news clips of the hour long one
youtube.com/watch?v=BteLO1THTfg
youtube.com/watch?v=1nPJRPBjab0

>Ukranian college degree
In what? Pig farming?

Dr David Duke already won. he has been playing 8D GO all this time.

nicely memed fellow kid
>saged

I will let the voters of Louisiana decide. If they reject Duke, so be it.

Donald Trump has already denounced him and so did the RNC.

cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/donald-trump-david-duke-louisiana-senate/

I don't see this hurting Trump's campaign because they already tried earlier this year.

>when I was a young fighter in the paleoconservative movement in the 1990s

How well did the paleoconservative movement work out in Canada?

duke is based

calls out jews and doesn't afraid of anything

he calls out jews like a sperglord, he spams cuck irl
pic related is how you call out the merchant

do you have any proven instances of the duke being wrong about anything?

>"Dr. David Duke is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a BA in History. He pursued a PhD in History at the largest university in Ukraine and in 2005 completed his Doctoral Defense in Kiev. More than a dozen of the top academics of Ukraine participated. Duke has spoken in over 25 nations and at over 250 universities across the world"

I will crash and burn this thread and your love for David Duke.

pic related: it's an A Wyatt Man comic. Everybody in the far right hates David Duke.

SAGE'd again btw. That's one less possible bump you faggots will ever get on this thread before it expires and drifts away (like DR DAVID DUKE EX GRAND WIZARD OF MUH KKK should have 30 years ago)

Why are you posting bunch of nonargument. I'm not a member of stromfront, how is David Duke a loser?

since 1989 he promised to win elections

> can you deny he is an irl sperg

Of course he isnt and im pretty sure its a same fag who is turning phone data on and off to change the ID.

Duke unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana State Senate, United States Senate, United States House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana. Duke is a felon, having pleaded guilty to defrauding supporters by falsely claiming to be impoverished and in danger of losing his home in order to solicit emergency donations; at the time, Duke was financially secure, and used the donations for recreational gambling

Sorry, I guess that's just (((wikipedia))), and irrelevant, right CTR faggots?

SAGE

Could you answer my previous question. How did the paleoconservative movement turn out in Canada? Or are you a loser like Duke?

Now I'm a Duke Missle

oh wow, a cartoon?

that's pretty conclusive

I asked for anything he said that was proven wrong

are you a (((nose)))?

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exception of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary. Duke, having failed to gain much traction as a Democrat, then successfully sought the Presidential nomination of the Populist Party. He appeared on the ballot for president in 11 states and was a write-in candidate in some other states, some with Trenton Stokes of Arkansas for vice president, and on other state ballots with Floyd Parker for vice president. He received just 47,047 votes, for 0.04 percent of the combined, national popular vote.

Wow, 47 thousand votes in the entire US! BASED THIN WHITE DUKE THIS IS HIS YEAR

SAGE

yeh

I want an actual statement he made, preferably about jewish control, that was proved wrong

not a kike smear, faggot lamo

Yeah never mind that he was acquited on tax fraud and found not guilty after already spending months in a jail cell.
I bet David Cole, David irving, Fred Leuchter, and Fredrick Toben are all controlled opposition stormfags too huh?

He has been substantially successful for someone naming the Jew.

Congrats to his dedication then

Bump

you're really dumb if you think I was in a canadian paleoconservative movement in the 90s. But you are an unironic caricature of an old white nationalist so I guess that's not surprising.

PS: I'll wreck every thread. I'm actually twenty Canadian-chinese men in a sweatshop that have been given orders to remind people that DR DAVID DUKE is in fact just a scam artist, who has no job, and can only get money by selling pathetic newsletters to 'white' nationalists

SAGE'd again

So why are making shit up?

David Duke wouldn't be a problem if he didn't shill his shitty underfunded campaign on threads across pol trying to confuse people into thinking hes a hip new meme, this campaign is nothing but a shill fest

Because he is afraid duke will inspire a wave of conservatism that will take on a snowball effect that will lead to him not being allowed to fuck dogs in Canada anymore.

These are in fact pictures of David Bowie. David Duke supporters don't want you to see actual pictures of DR DAVID DUKE EX GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK (degree by way of Ukraine) because he looks like 1991 Michael Jackson if he rubbed rogaine all over his jaw - here's a real picture of the creepiest man in the reich wing.

SAGE

No its the thin white David duke read the filenames you stupid fuck.

If you want to sage stop posting moron.

dont tell him that he will stop bumping

you admit that everything he says is correct?

what's your problem with him then?

maybe if he plays nice with the kikes, they'll fund him

why not post current pictures of him/pictures that aren't david bowie, where he looks like the sperglord he is

Who will win this thread? Eight failed adults from Stormfront who think they 'get' Sup Forums, and 2016 is the year?

or one leaf poster? you be the judge - type in SAGE in the options field to vote this thread up to the top of the board! 2016 will definitely be the year DR DAVID DUKE (not a medical doctor, but still, that's something, right) ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK get more than his historic 0.47% of the vote.

fuck david duke

stupid faggot is trying to ruin trump's campaign via subversion

sage

Whoa, sorry stormfriends. Somehow that picture of Michael Stevens got in my folder of sweet David Duke headshots. Here's the real David Duke.

SAGE

the shackles of White guilt are off, kike

you'll never put them on again

be afraid

He doesn't have a Jewish daughter and homos kikes don't call him daddy, that's his problem.

Duke makes me ashamed to be white. Fucking little whiny bitch he's basically a chimp on welfare. Hasn'taccomplished anything, uses white nationalism to convince himself he isn't shit. But he is shit and every white person hates him. When will the stormfags die

my problem is he is an unelectable sperglord who the MSM is going to constantly draw racist comparisons to anybody they want because the kikes are crafty like that. David Duke is not going to win, and is only going to be a talking point for the msm to further brow beat white people
sage

Why do you care about his looks, I admit that he is a sperglord, but that doesn't matter.

Samefag

so many anti-white newfags on Sup Forums nowadays.

Hopefully after Trump wins it all returns to normal.

>2016
> not knowing what samefagging is
it does matter, he isn't some champion of the white race, he's an overly nervous spaghetti spilling faggot, whos gonna rant about jews and niggers completely out of context. The only use he has is as a pariah for the MSM to brow beat white people more

If you want to look appealing to leftist that much, then become a leftist.

Also thanks all the shills for bumping this thread.

Whoa, yeah you got me there, scary white-nationalist. I'm shivering about how violent and ahahaha - no, seriously, you people are loser untermensch who only exist in a few rural areas of Kentucky and Louisiana.

But maybe one day you're going to fix that pickup truck in your yard, drive up to Canada, and find me. Really scared.

Meanwhile, here's some more David Duke facts, since odds are I get to troll him in person in this very thread.

>Wikipedia

Duke is an active user on Stormfront, where he posts articles from his own website and polls forum members for opinions and questions, in particular during his Internet broadcasts.

Hmm. Sounds unelectable. Get fucked David, just die already.

SAGE

>Muh MSM makes me cry when they bash me on TV

Wow really makes me think....

I think i might go check my white privilege now.

>this man is your friend
>he fights for freedom
>fought for the soviet union taking over half of Europe

Little known fact, Duke had electrolysis to remove his facial hair, then came to regret it so he's been gluing on false beards made out of dryer machine lint.

SAGE

Hi alex I'd like to answer the question, what is popular support, nice unforced meme tho
I care about turning ordinary people into redpilled right wing nationalists, a spoopy sperglord does not help
> have saged every post

we shouldn't try because we might fail?

ultimately it doesn't matter if he wins a seat, it metters that he gets his message about the kikes out to many more millions, whilst demonstrating the bias against him in the media

you'd be surprised just how many people are fully on board until they see someone being unfailrly villified, interrupted, not being allowed to answer, asked leading questions

the end result is more people not trusting the kike media and visitng his channel where he exposes the psycho evil kikes

win win

You have saged, but replies haven't.

You don't have to be concerned. He doesn't have much of an influence on this election.

stfu chink

spoken like an anti-White

you hate us, don't you. you want us to be eradiated

too bad we're all waking up, and shining a light on the shadows you inhabit

I don't feel sorry for you