What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Liberals have a love-hate relationship with pretty much everything. Their love or hate depends on how the subject of their love or hate is applicable to their agenda. Though in all fairness conservatives have this trait too.

t. lefty

I can't see that face the same after seeing it in profile

the man who controls the applause sign is getting fired

YOU FOOLS

YOU'RE GIVING THE ORANGE BUFFOON POWER

DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE

what a faggot

Hilarious that liberals get their news from this clown

The salute is an ancient symbol of chivalry. Not many things piss me off more than a fucked up salute from a retard that has no business giving one.

G-Guys, stop applauding. Didn't you hear the tone in my voice when I mentioned Trump last? Trump was mentioned l\st. You're supposed to be ang-reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He lost control of his audience and his life.

He didn't correct them though

And this shit happens all the time, and then he always says "lots of 'x' fans here tonight"

He did correct them. He was visibly frustrated his audience didn't boo Comey. They weren't trained too, like they were when he mentioned Jeff Sessions name.

It's almost like all human beings behave like that because they can't let go of their preconceived notions

In this case, apparently conservatives now support the fact that Comey mishandled the Clinton investigation and he should be fired for that

I don't think any conservative has said that, actually.

Sure, but he didn't correct them. He joked about it (like he does often when the audience does stupid shit like that)
In fact, there was another instance when he actually was more frustrated and even said "are you sure you understood this?"
Don't remember what it was though.

>In fact, there was another instance when he actually was more frustrated and even said "are you sure you understood this?"
Yeah he doesn't like it when the audience don't react the way he wants. It's probably because he's not a very good comedian.

GROMPFF?

hillary blamed comey just a couple weeks ago for the election loss, of course they were confused.

>>i want to sick grandpas droopy balls

>he's not a very good comedian.
He's not a comedian, and he's never tried to be one. He's an actor who happened to end up in a few comedy shows.

>solomon sixmillionowitz

He's a democrat national committee propagandist. He gets his talking points directly from them before every show.

he corrects the audience all the time?

I remember I respected it a lot when he'd correct them early on from booing o'reily or some more conservative guests just because they disagreed with him.

Idk what would make you faggots happy. Do you want some loser host that just goes along easy with whatever the audience goes with? Some bill maher clone that just hypes up the crown when they boo or cheer?

Maher knows his audience will cheer leftist talking points and jeer right wing ones. He almost never stops them. Once or twice a year he'll stop them from booing Ann Coulter's name or something.

Colbert is not only an insufferable faggot but he's RUINING THIS GOD DAMN BOARD.

FUCK CBS THEY RUINED GOD COLBERT AND TURNED HIM INTO A HILLARY WORSHIPPING FUCKER I MISS COMEDY CENTRAL COLBERT

>Says something other than "BLOMPF" LITERALLY 1 (one) time
>Audience immediately loses track
>Colbert loses his mind

>Says trump
>audience boos
>says jeff sessions
>audience boos
>says republican
>audience boos
It's fucking over, should have never left comedy central, why did he submit to the jew

How is any of his anti-Trump routine supposed to be funny? I don't mind people making fun of Trump, it's not that. But Colbert just seems like he's mad and wants to insult him. That's only "funny" if you're on his side already. Maybe that's the point.