I am a newcomer to this side of the chan. I have very basic knowledge of conspiracy theories

I am a newcomer to this side of the chan. I have very basic knowledge of conspiracy theories.

>redpill me as hard as you can, user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=UVGEsYw9aJ8&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/K94I2UsfcOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything you see in modern times.

Every new thing every conspiracy out there.

It's the fucking jews behind it all.

No really pick a political topic and the jews are FUCKING SOME WHERE INVOLVED.

Kek is satan

Trips of truth ^^^

Checked

pretty much this desu
near every catastrophic event in history can be attributed to the jews, from the sacking of constantinople to the fall of Napoleon and everything in between

Oh man...

This could be the end of kek

Come back to the light brothers

you dare defile the name of KEK!

Kek is a demon who Sup Forums keeps calling on and that demon is the one causing all these happenings. You guys can keep doing that though, I got my Orthodox magic to protect me

God is with me

Satan being more powerful than God confirmed.

Satan the real God confirmed.

Earth is hollow and filled with nazis and ayy lmaos

Jesus' bones will be discovered in a few months.

yes come

Never, satan is just a liar. That is why God kicked him out, remember? He dared to compare himself to the Lord.

wtf i hate kek now.

The most basic starting point is realizing there is really no such thing as an organic protest or revolution anymore. These things are almost always well organized and funded by some entity for a purpose. Also every group that has power has an agenda of some kind, and if anonymous shit posters can coordinate things as well as we can powerful groups can absolutely pull off coordinated manipulation.

this is true

That's a lie spread by Goddites.

Satan kicked out God because God was a cuck.

Don't listen to these idiots.
It's all about the kikes. Welcome enjoy your stay.

Negative

I'm conflicted.

That would explain his power to call forth happenings at will.

Kek is evil, leave him and his false hope for you guys

Is he testing our faith?

Don't fall for his deceitful lies and happenings. Filthy ol satan is trying to recruit evil on people through the Internet. You can't win devil. Might as well get comfy in your pit of fire.

Satan has already won. Come to the darkness where there is tendies and waifus.

kikes pushing white people into the mouth of kek.
Yep. Le funny joke.

Trump is the one true president

Blacks and mussies must be exterminated in fire

The surviving lesser races can be enslaved to serve the greater white master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Calm down user, people on this earth will do things because they believe in things. people here roll for doubles, aztecs ripped out hearts, clintons sacrifice nigger babys. we are all fucking crazy. But God is real and i am a born again believer.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you

>Kek saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The frog was our mascot, sort of like a sports team.
But people are taking it too seriously and its turning into actual idol worship.
Having a symbol to rally under is fine, but dont go full retard and start believing in it as a god.

2 Peter 2:1

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Amen-Ra!

satanic liars

James 2:19
>You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

Backbiter! Liar! Heathen!

People here often link jews to communists and especially Soviets, but in reality there is no conspiracy here. If you look closer at almost any revolutionary movement in Germany, for example, you will see that most of them were just as Jewish as were the commies - it is just that the commies were the most successful in their deeds, and thereof most known. The truth behind rebelliousness of the Jew of that time is not an order of some secret society to destroy white race or something like this, but the fact that the regular Jew was actually oppressed and they really had their reasons to rebel (the question whether they had the right to do so in the other people's home is the other story). There is a great counterexample when the Soviet state was far from being Jewish - and it is friggin' Stalin's Soviet Union - the only state in the world after the fall of Third Reich which publicly opposed zionists, oppressed Jews (to an extent that they were not allowed to study STEM subjects at unis, for example) and had an actually good national politics masked under the name of "internationalism" because of the fear of being marked "nazis".

Genesis 1:4

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Fuck off your christcuck. Your shit faggot zombie jew on a stick has no power here. Your little jew worshiping cult is based on plagiarism on the talmudic jew they themselves just a plagiarism from Ancient Egyptian religion, the source of it all. KEK was there from the beginning. He is now blessing us with his presence and happenings, something your faggot hippy kike never did or will do because it's a false cult based on plagiarism.
PRAISE KEK SO SAY WE ALL

>Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the Kek of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7

The power of Christ compels you demon!

First things first, get yourself a tinfoil fedora

>Kek is satan
lol
There's a grain of truth to that though. Some frogposters are pretty cancerous.

>redpill me as hard as you can, user
A corruption of Christianity has infected the minds of most westerners. It hijacks word-associations already made by society in order to subvert traditional values.

Equality - God
The Patriarchy - Satan
Privilege - Sin

Those are a few examples. It's a religion, but it calls itself an ideology, so that its followers can feel able to dismiss religion off-hand as beneath them while also simultaneously believing their own false god.

Equality is their false god, and it's a doublethink word. It reflects two contradictory ideals, so its believers can be made to fight for any cause without seeing their own hypocrisy. That is how the progressive left became subservient to Islam.

I personally don't care, being here just gives me my daily intake of conservative cuck salt. Bait hard and fast OP, and godspeed.

All you see, all you have heard.
There are all lies.
And jews are behind it. And satan of course.
Good vs Evil thing.

Our lord jesus Christ is the ultimate red pill.
Jews are satanic.

Jews owns the media, the corporations and put presidents in all the countries.

>Is Kek the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also
Romans 3:29

Here you go

Part of the opening of the Schweiz train tunnel recently

youtube.com/watch?v=UVGEsYw9aJ8&feature=youtu.be

>And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Donald Trump, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
John 3:23

Jews will win because half of pol is joking about kek instead of organizing and form a third position political movement. Fucking hate all of you. This board is cancer now. No longer well written post about things that matters, only fucking kek.

Exodus 8:8

Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, Intreat the LORD, that he may take away the frogs from me, and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may do sacrifice unto the LORD.

Exodus 8:11

And the frogs shall depart from thee, and from thy houses, and from thy servants, and from thy people; they shall remain in the river only.

Exodus 8:13

And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and the frogs died out of the houses, out of the villages, and out of the fields.

enjoy your ban, faggot

>And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
Job 1:12

The biggest red-pill is that comprehension is god given, history is man-made.

>>being more powerful than God confirmed.
>>Lucifer is supposed to.
Lucifer will deceive the whole world.
God for envisioned this.

Revelation 13:4
They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?

Sup Forums on suicide squad

one of the many reasons why I hate shounenshit

my take

youtu.be/K94I2UsfcOs

That does it, I used to believe in kek but now I'm a #cruzmissle

>>Trolls and atheists.

Turn the other cheek.
Like Jesus said to his followers.

pls help me

>1 post by this sem- I mean goy