Wtf I love white genocide now

Wtf I love white genocide now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user.... assumptions make an ass out of u and me...

Yes please, the less immigrants having kids the better

Bill Nye the Eugenics Guy

What a time to be alive

*fewer

But it's the devloping world that has a population explosion

reminder that becoming a smaller proportion of the population is not genocide

if i take a neighborhood of 100 white people and bring in 500 brown people those 100 white people still exist lmao they haven't been killed or removed literally NOTHING has been done to them except they now have to live around brown people (which is apparently very traumatic for scared, sheltered whites)

>in the developed world where native populations have stabilised
>meanwhile africa's population is exploding
okay

>"okay you can stay in the country legally, but only if you take mandatory sterilization"

I'd be okay with that desu

ITT; mad white people

Your great-grand-kids will be non-white, just accept it

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao

Didn't the jews in Isreal do that?

>he thinks an area suited to serving 100 people is able to serve 600
>he thinks the majority would help the minority in any way
>he thinks that we're taking RIGHT THIS MOMENT and not a systematic approach towards a goal further down the road

jesus man, more holes than a screen door

90% of interracial crime is black on white so some of them probably would be killed.

reminder over population is a myth

>he thinks the majority would help the minority

I finally figured white racism out. You guys are scared to let anybody else have power because you think they are going to use it to steal, plunder and murder you all because that's what YOU would do. Hmm okay makes sense.

I'm guessing you have no idea about South Africa or the Boers.

This is only true if those groups remain mostly segregated from each other, at least as far as having kids goes. If there are forces pushing the groups to intermarry with each other then the smaller group will likely be bred out of existence, or at least into insignificance. There are plenty examples of this happening throughout history, e.g. many American Indian tribes, (both North and South), Carribean islanders, South East Asian islanders, etc. etc.

people voluntarily having children together is not genocide

(you)

it's not really an over-population issue, it has more to do with the fact that everybody wants to live like cockroaches in huge cities. There's tons of land in the U.S. that's completely empty yet people want(or have to) to live in a huge city and sit in traffic everyday for 3 hours.

If I take a neighborhood of 100 brown people, and bring in 1000 white people, then nothing has been done to the brown people, and everything is fine, right?

it all makes sense now

fuck white people

cute

That's exactly the right message

the difference is brown and black people are a minority in this country and have their own minority cultures that require minority communities to survive. "white culture" is the default culture of the country, it will not be threatened by a demographic shift. americans aren't going to stop playing football and speaking english just because we get a few shades darker. however when you bring a bunch of white folks into a minority neighborhood then yeah, culture actually does get destroyed then and it's a problem.

He's not wrong. We need to stop treating having children when you are poor in America like it's a blessing.

The mental gymnastics of a libcuck

>"Hey Bill, birth rates in the developed parts of the world are already very low. Wouldn't it make more sense to try and decrease birth rates in the poorer parts of the world?"

"Arrest this man."

>however when you bring a bunch of white folks into a minority neighborhood then yeah, culture actually does get destroyed then and it's a problem.

Huh, so it's like... white people are literally evil and destroy everything while non-whites are angels and should be cherished.

>reminder that becoming a smaller proportion of the population is not genocide

wew

yeh those those tibetans were just a bunch of cry babies

>Stop making babies
>but we need to import immigrants for aging population
>and automation is going to make all your jobs useless anyway
Sometimes Sup Forums is right and you can't argue it

Unless you're a nord european you shouldn't worry about white genocide because you're not white yourself you amerishit mongrel

you miss the part where it says "destroy"? nobody is "destroying" white people. no matter how many immigrants we bring in all your precious white people will still be there. they aren't going anywhere. nobody is trying to do anything to them. literally all that's going to happen is they're going to start living around people who are different than them. wow what an evil plan lol
>b-b-but then a generation or two down the rode all the little white girls will end up with little brown boys and there won't be any more white babies
people voluntarily having children together is not genocide. and the fact that you consider it an inevitability that your women will abandon you the second they have other options says a lot lmao

Daily reminder that nothing stops whites from breeding with one another.

Daily reminder that minorities aren't the reason you can't get laid.

Disregard all the white and non-whites who integrate their cultures into one another. That's apparently racist.

Then it clearly becomes a question about volition. With the majority of examples of this happening in history, the smaller population was no literally 'forced' to marry the larger. There were still none-the-less powerful social forces which we would today deem coercive which motivated the broader social trend. Factors such as greater economic opportunity when marrying into the larger 'privileged' population which manifested as a direct result of institutional racism. 'Brainwashing' in the form of Christianization policies which sought to indoctrinate native populations into a particular mindset and create associations of shame towards those outside of that mindset. Similar yet obviously distinct forces are at work today.

Why should anyone other than sickly pale white bois who live in their mother's basement care about the white genocide myth?

Upvoted

>Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups
Raphael Lemkin coiner of the word genocide

He does say the developed world. And which race makes up the overwhelming majority of the developed world? I'm not on board with the "da jews want white genocide!" theory, but Bill Nye, at least, is literally advocating that we penalize white people for having children. It's more than a little disturbing, especially when you pair it with shit like songs glorifying transsexualism (which is more common among whites), videos where the white "straight" character is literally turned gay, and a strange out-of-place speech where a Pakistiani/Indian man insults white people for about 5 minutes straight.

It's all very odd, I feel like I'm watching Sup Forums's idea of what leftism is, only there are actual leftists doing this without a trace of irony.

both of the paradigms you described were white constructions. again, your greatest fear seems to be that minorities will use your own tools against you. let me set your mind at ease and assure you that black and brown people are nowhere near that sociopathic. most just want to live their lives.

>colonialism was bad because large populations of one ethnic group were able to completely overtake another ethnic group
>ethnic groups shouldn't be worried about the destructive impact of large influxes of other ethnic groups

pick one

Where do you think Sup Forumss image of Liberals comes from? They are all mental mate, leftism is cancer

>armed conquest is the same thing as immigration
ahh, this old chestnut

>Displacement of natives by force is not identical to replacement via reproductive rates

Percentage of natives decreases either way. What's your skin colour?

End result is the same.

>people voluntarily having children together is the same thing as murder and forcible removal
well i know exactly what your skin color is, my fragile little friend

But the means by which it's acheived aren't.
It's the difference between anal rape and plain old anal.

uhhh, not really since in one scenario an entire culture and civilization is destroyed and replaced while in the case of immigration culture and civilization are maintained with the only difference being a change in demographics (gasp! how horrible!)

Well to be fair both could result in the destruction of a culture and civilization.

And then you look at Africa or the Middle East. Well, you would if you weren't in denial. Take a gander some day, you might be surprised at the horrors you find.

>an entire country of blacks or mexicanas will absolutely preserve white culture

Why do you lie to yourself?

And immigrants have those kids at 4x the rates of whites, due to unrelenting jewing into destroying the nuclear family, making motherhood seem antiquated and the overarching animal nature of anyone not white.

seems to me like a lot of black people speak english. a lot of black people celebrate christmas and halloween. a lot of black people like playing football and basketball. all of those things are white cultural traditions that aren't going anywhere any time soon. face it, you're just sheltered as fuck and the idea of living around black and brown people scares you. oh, and you're also massively insecure so you're afraid white girls will find the men more attractive than you.

>most just want to live their lives

So the Romans let waves of Germans in, after all they just wanted to live in Roman Empire.
So the Britons let waves of Angles and Saxons, after all they can help us fight the Scots
So Mexicans let waves of American settlers, after all they just want to farm the land

>Black and white culture is the same because they both speak English and celebrate the same holidays

>if black people become a larger proportion of the population they will all of a sudden for no reason at all drop all of the white cultural creations that they have adopted and partaken in for centuries
i n s e c u r i t y

He's being logical.

Scared?
Sheltered?
You Motherfucker
I grew up in the ghetto with these so called brown people
They fucked with me daily because I'm white
They robbed me frequently because I'm white
They beat me almost daily because I'm white

I moved to a white neighborhood
I don't get beat anymore
I haven't been robbed yet

I don't want to live with brown people for a reason
You stupid fucking trash
I truly hope you get cancer or the anus

1. You're speaking with more than one person and projecting onto me something unwarranted.
2. That they were white constructions has absolutely no bearing on my point, as I was just demonstrating how social forces impact voluntary action, and how the judgments of the righteousness of those forces change over time. I can damn well guarantee you we haven't yet developed mature social views on the impact of 24/7 media exposure has on us and our ability to make free choices.

You can stop being so god damn butthurt now.

a successful country where people don't need 12 kids to stay alive and support them is what stops white people from breeding like third worlders

>penalizing people for having kids in the developed world, where birthrates are already below replacement
That's short sighted as fuck from a "science guy", climate change will be fixed because of the efforts of the people in the developed world, so creating an aging population and letting society collapse is the last thing he should want to do.

>u guys are scared to let anybody else have power because you think they are going to use it to steal, plunder and murder you all because that's what YOU would do.

You all put yourselves on a pedestal. Non-whites are human just like white people, and you're capable of committing the same acts of cruelty we committed. I'd rather not risk your children killing my children because they think they're owed revenge and gibmedats, thank you.

they sure did to the Ethiopian and other north African jews

Yeah man Africa looks so bad
>inb4 muh Mudhuts
lmao

It's not "brown people", it's violent retards. I'm "brown", and living in a white neighborhood is like fucking heaven because nobody causes trouble. In a white neighborhood, if you're walking home at night and you see a shady dude in a hoodie, it's just some drunk/high guy. If you're in a black neighborhood and in that same situation, you better fucking run or you're about to hear "where you from cuz?" followed by a fist to the face.

Yeah, funny how people act once they have their own nation-state.

When Israel was first formed everyone assumed it was going to be this ultra left wing utopia, which is why it got so much support from the USSR early on. And it was for awhile. But pretty soon they became conservative because they realized they now had a homeland and a culture they wanted to protect.

Africa does mostly look bad. Cities like Lagos, Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam, Johannesburg, considered the great metropolises of Sub-Saharan Africa, are honestly shitholes. They are shockingly poor and violent by western standards,, and it only gets worse the further you get from the cities. Nye is obviously wrong with this "they burn some charcoal" crap, but Sub-Saharan Africa is in very bad shape.

>It's the difference between anal rape and plain old anal.

More like the difference between violent anal rape and anal sex where your partner gradually pressures you into it even though you don't want to do it.

Genocide means the destruction of a national, ethnical, racial or religious group. It does not have to be outright extermination, it just has to be done with the goal of eventually destroying that group. So bringing people from another race into a majority white country with the intent of destroying the white racial group through interbreeding is in fact genocide.

Why do Sup Forums liberals hate white people so much?

Africa is the developing world, they are talking about the developed world, e.g. the US, Europe, Australia, etc.

For about a 100 years the liberal platform has been successful people are evil and poor people are inherently good, and victims should be idolized.
Also they like to see things as class or race struggles, identity politics, no one is really an individual, you fit into certain boxes, determining how much privilege you have or how much you should be given (see affirmative action). So since white people are the dominant group in Western countries, they must be evil.

interesting

>Look mom, I posted it again!

yup

more like we realize non-whites are incapable of creating societies that people want to live in

some Asian countries do alright at it but by and large people want to live in countries founded by and run by white people because they are better countries overall. Our justice systems are the best in the world, our medicine, our education, we have men that come to your street and pick up your garbage and people don't shit on the sidewalks.

This isn't even factoring in the difference in crime rates and IQ.

Trips confirm. I love all of you guys regardless of how shitty some of your beliefs are.

That being said I voted for Trump.

I love you too user
We're all in this together

>says it has nothing to do with race
>labels the safe neighborhood he lives in as "white"

>voluntarily
Holy shit you are retarded. If someone lets in arabs and blacks with the intent of eventually making the population non-white through voluntary interbreeding, then it's genocide.
>the fact that you consider it an inevitability that your women will abandon you the second they have other options says a lot lmao
You are stupid. Women don't have to abandon men of their race for their race to be erased in a couple generations, if by abandoning you mean flocking to men of other races en masse. If about 20% of the population is black, and about 20% of white women choose a black partner, so they basically have no racial preference whatsoever, the population will still end up turning non-white.
On the other hand, if you think that any woman, who has kids outside of her race, is abandoning the men of her race, and you are talking specifically about women, then you are genuinely racist and also misogynistic, which I'm sure you wouldn't like to be seen as.

So you're saying white are safe and blacks are dangerous.

But one brown person surrounded by all whites is OK, and race is not an issue.

Yeah, all the crying and screaming is great. This is one weird, fucked up family.

Maybe I didn't explain myself properly. I think the issue really is culture, more than race. You can point to IQ charts all day long, but the fact of the matter is that in the US at least, dumb whites commit fewer violent crimes than dumb blacks. Why? Differences in culture. Dirt-poor black people have Chief Keef. Dirt-poor white people have Christian Rock. Both idiots, but one group is growing up singing "a bitch nigga, that's that shit I don't like" and the other is singing about picking up your girlfriend in your pickup truck and going for a drive with her.

Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying.

If you chose not to have kids because Bill Nye said so, odds are you never were going to have any. But it is really obvious he's just been a mouthpiece because some old fogey execs think millennials love Bill Nye enough to be brainwashed by any bullshit he spews. Without the poo in loo writers he's a senile, delirious, old man(See fox News "debate") he can only turn it into politics because that's simple, numbers, and figures are hard man.

Then push to make policies more family oriented like paid maternal and parental leave. Equal pay for women, higher minimum wage, free university so people aren't in debt.

No ones doing that though.

>shithole countries without access to education, employment or medicine are churning out kids at triple the rate of developed nations
>developed nations are the ones that need to change

no

How many brown people can you add to a white community before it becomes unsafe?

W E W

That's a very sound theory but it falls apart when one looks at the birthrates of most wealthy European nations which have put it into practice.

Don't a lot of European countries have those systems but have extremely low birthrates.

Equal pay for women (which already exists, but I assuming you mean women automatically get paid the same regardless of how hard they work, or days they take off) and free university (so your gardener has a BA in gender theory) isn't going to increase the birthrate. These are fantasies.
More educated people tend to have less children too. And education isn't inherently good. I have an MA and a AS, but I don't think everyone should go to college. If you like learning about something in 2017 there's so many free resources at your finger tips. But spending 4 years on loan money or government subsidies on a liberal arts degree when you're probably not going to be working anywhere related to the field is just a waste of time and money, yours or the taxpayers.

Having a culture that doesn't put a value on marriage, or pushes, not opens doors but forces, women to focus on careers pushing the time to start a family to 35, and a steady drumbeat of WE NEED MORE IMMIGRATION, aren't going to increase birthrates.

Stopping people having kids anywhere is stupid because overpopulation is a myth and has nothing to do with climate change

>has been done to them except they now have to live around brown people (which is apparently very traumatic for scared, sheltered whites)

mate it's not that anyone is traumatized. living around brown people just sucks. they are shit neighbors. really not hard to understand