Killer Frost Thread

>tfw in love with a fictional character

What I could never understand is why they all turned on each other to get to the helicopter.

>those tits
How did I never notice?

What a shit thread OP.

>buuuuaaahhh why nobody is talking about muh waifuuuuu

You could at least have done a thread for the movie to hinde it.

cause it's a shoop

because bad writing

So why is Killer Frost in everything?

>Injustice
>Flash
>DC Superhero Girls
>Assault on Arkham

Are they lacking in female villains?

Because they didn't give a shit about each other

>weebs with bad taste
typical

There could have much more easily gotten to the chopper working together and not given a shit about each other when they got away scott free.
More likely.

Cold
Tiddies
Hard
Nips

How the fuck was she ever supposed to fight superman? Why doesnt anyone ever comment on how she semi regularly fought fucking superman of all people?

freezing, wet vagina

Perfect for summer sex

DC's got a ton of female characters, especially villains. Killer Frost is just one of the stand out B-Listers.

She's been traded around as a villain for years, like in Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and Superboy.

She sucks heat out of things. If your molecules have heat she can slow them down. She is also apparently capable of putting out the sun.

>That power
>She can put out the sun
I-I guess if you think about it.
But why? Has that ever been demonstrated? If she can stop like the second or third most powerful of the fundamental forces, doesn't that make her a hard counter to the Flash if she would stop just throwing icicles?

Yes, in Firestorm Vol.3 that was her plan. Louise cucked Nora Fries because she wanted Victor to send her to space so she could eat the sun.

She gets off on sucking out heat so the sun would be like a super orgasm.

>Flash
I don't think she actually ever went up against Flash that I can think of, unless you're talking about the show, and the show kinda fucked her up.

>dose thighs

umf

Arkham Frost is the worst one on there, it's surprising she's the one waifu fags love the most.

We need to establish a hierarchy of Killer Frost appearances to settle this once and for all.

>Arkham Frost is the worst one

you faggot.

>tfw you go down on your waifu and your tongue sticks to it like a flagpole

worst killer frost is Public Enemies

Suicide Squad v2 makes her look like Laura Croft

Firestorm v1 has her dressing like Crystal Frost

Green Lantern v3, I think

'cause they're all sociopaths and the only reason they were working together was simple survival.

Firestorm v3

Extreme Justice

This might be my second favorite Frost after Assault on Arkham, but I can't what book it's from.

Secret Six v3

It's from Villain's United. The Infinite Crisis special, I think

Ha. I was in the process of downloading that one to check it.

Thanks bruv

Chase

By the way, I'm only doing Louise Lincoln.

Caitlin a shit, and I don't like Crystal

I thought that was super friends

Super Friends would look better.

First she would have you run errands for her, then she'd cuck you with some viiain dude , then she'd kill you

How do you Frostfags cope with the fact that she'd likely freeze your cock and snap it off the first chance she'd get?

Also, wouldn't the intense cold make it difficult to stay hard?

she a cute

>he doesn't know what a Russian Iceberg is

It's all about DCAU frost. Dat nonchalant attitude and dat voice unf.

She's pretty good.

Young Justice Frost is good too, but she's apparently Crystal, not Louise. Which is strange because Louise is generally the crazy one.

What a shame. This is the only panel she's in, save for a couple of appearances in background shots.

Or maybe it's supposed to be Livewire?

I kind of hate when they give Killer Frost the same kind of jagged cut to her singlet. It makes them look so samey.

THICQ

Holy shit that one is bad

In the comics she's kind of an anti Flash character. Everybody makes her an ice villain but she's more like Captain Cold in that her powers slow down molecules

She doesn't just drain heat, she drains it and nullifies it. She's like some kind of antiphysics entropy hole.

>could probably nullify the flash completely
>one of the most OP fuckers in DC
>capable of fighting superman
>yet constantly gets used to throw icicle spears at guys

Can you imagine if Killer Frost had been an actual enemy for Barry in Flash with those powers?

I'm just surprised as hasn't been put into the Flash books as a villain yet because of the show

My favorite part about DCAU Killer Frost is how they play up how crazy she is. Her primary personality trait has always been that she loves to murder so it was fun getting to see that.

If you saw Assault on Arkham, did you notice how she doesn't shoot ice in it? She needs Freeze's gun. I liked that detail.

It's surprising, but not altogether shocking. Caitlin is pretty shit in the comics, and they tied her to Firestorm way more than normal.

Instead of being a murderhobo, she's a kind of woe-is-me Ice Vampire who needs Firestorm to turn her back to normal.

And Caitlin only exists because using Louise and Crystal would mean they have to pay the original Firestorm creators every time she's used. When they use Caitlin in the comics they consider her an adaptation of the TV character, which means the original creators don't get royalties.

Would his regen/extra tough skin make him immune to the worst effects of her powers? That opens up a lot of possibilities.

Pretty sure it does. That nigga's magic.

That movie introduced me to King Shark and made me read all his stuff. I fucking love him, and wish he's get used all the time.

He's literally Hawaiian Shark God Hercules. How cool is that? Plus Louise has a home in Hawaii so they work together.

So the ForstBite ship might just sail in canon? I like this.

We can only hope.

>she will never help command your army of well trained soldiers to take over the world

I'm sad now

We all know that feel

Storytime.

Have the Villain Month issue for Killer Frost

>Dr.Snow is Dr. Lincoln's replacement

FUCK YOU

i'm pretty sure thats a different 90s DC girl. wasn't infinite crisis a lil bit before Livewire's face turn?

>Dr. Lincoln was never the most stable of people

well, they got one thing right

the same reason all the police/soldiers have stormtrooper aim

I find it sort of odd that this book even plays up the fact that Caitlin is secondary to Lincoln.

>ice lesbian

>cape is made of ice
>still flows like a cape

how

So yeah, this is her whole thing. Whereas Crystal loved Stein and was his creepy stalker, Snow needs him so she can be a real girl again.

And that's Caitlin Snow.

Had they used any of this in the Flash show it might have worked, but in the comics, she's just a pale imitation of Best Girl.

They also got that she hated the cold.

Now how about Louise's first appearance.

The Fury of Firestorm, #21

the cold never bothered her anyway

>Gun.

Smart guy.

That's not what would happen at all. She would freeze me solid and ride my corpse as a human dildo.

>He's an Octoroon- and his uncle was lynched by a Klan mob.
lol

Firestorm sort of reminds me of Spider-man with reality hax

He's got a Jack Kirby look to him

>in love with a fictional character
And?

>The Mary Sue

I like the coloring on this page, especially that ship panel.