Rio Olympics Athletes' Village Declared "Uninhabitable"

>Rio Olympics Athletes' Village Declared "Uninhabitable"
>Australian delegation refused to enter the facilities due to serious issues with plumbing and fire safety.
>New Zealand delegations found themselves in the same spot upon arrival this weekend.
>The Australians discoveredwater flowing down the walls, a strong smell of gas, and exposed wiring
>I almost feel like putting a kangaroo in front of their building to make them feel at home," says Rio mayor.

deadspin.com/rio-olympics-athletes-village-declared-uninhabitable-1784219622

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7gOwSo8l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poo misery loves company.

All lies.

who is lying australian athelites ?

Most of South America is like that though... have Australians never left their basement?

>Brazil is literally a giant slum
>Freak children being born at an alarming rate
>Police can't afford toilet paper
>Crime rampant
> Protests everywhere
>Russia is sending Ivan Drago to every single event
>The Olympic committee is to cucked to stop them

This will be the greatest Olympics ever held

>One in two (49%) Aussies now has a passport, according to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

AHAHAHAHA UNCULTURED MORONS

There have already been cases of athletes being kidnapped

Holy fuck this will be a disaster

>Immersed in your own culture
>Ignores foreigners
>Uncultured

Leftists everybody

>Russia is sending Ivan Drago to every single event
>Ivan Drago
Laughed harder than I should.

these conditions should be an upgrayydd for your atheletes

> Quebec

>olympic athletes don't want to have their biennial international orgy in those conditions

This is why they're complaining.

Why was Brazil given the Olympics in the first place?

I mean seriously?

This is going to happen to our countries too if we let the leftists have more nigger pets you fuck.

We need to stop this.

this is what happens when you give the olympics to people that live in their own poo.

WELCOME TO HELLYPIADS

serious answer is that IOC is corrupt is fuck

>Ivan Drago

Sochi had similar toilet issues, including the half toilet

>that sydney

im in tears

never change ostrelia

>that Sydney part
LEL

Those were memes from a shill twitter account, iirc the poster was a pathetic Canadian or American SJW or something, reverse search pics of sewers and floods led to old Ukrainian articles and "curiosity" news.

Also odd how nobody is that concerned about the dopped London and Beijing athletes, better only focus on Russia.

And don't forget the trannies being able to compete in whatever discipline with the help of horse testosterone injections and no surgery needed.

Just a reminder that electric shower heads are common practice in Brazil.

>Mistake.
That man is a genius.

Would you be man enough to cross urinate there with someone

So the Zika virus can spread world wide. Bill Gates enhanced its ability to spread like a common STD. All part of the plan to de populize earth.

DONT CROSS THE STREEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

>declared-uninhabitable
makes you home sick, ay punjeet?

the fuck? no water pressure.. ? they use a tiny ass pump on the shower head?

>Ivan Drago

thats fucking brilliant if anything

Mistake my ass. That's actually a decent way to save space in a small bathroom.

Also stop bitching Aussies. The mayor already said he'd get you a kangaroo.

I bet the Olympic Village is made from concrete like all these favela buildings are.

No, it's actually fucking retarded and totally unhygienic

If Sup Forums dies, it dies.

Fucking embarrassing.

This should be more common.

Combine it with a hand dryer and it's the most efficient system.

>Ivan Drago

y tho

The Australian part blew my sides off

Its a heating element in there.

2 of our athletes have been mugged so far. One was kidnapped and driven to an ATM machine.

Diverse as fuck bro. This Olympics is going to be the best one ever. A cultural extravaganza!

That's a very good idea.

Isn't the lake where all the water-based events are supposed to take place completely full of raw sewage and used condoms?

Thanks for posting this.

Why does the Rio 2016 logo look like a diaper?

>One was kidnapped BY THE POLICE and driven to an ATM machine.
Fixed that for you

5000 + watts of power for heating. They don't call the suicide showers for nothing. If you are tall you may get shocked or feel a buzzing sensation in your head.

Fucking crazy, and it all hinges on that ground wire working....

>only 2

KEK, this is only the beginning. They've been laying down for a while, but now they'll mug you fucks at full force. Every single favelado in Rio is aiming for gringos, robbing one tourist is like stealing from 10 Brazilians at once.

Looks like a nuke to me, I'm waiting for the bomb to drop :DD

It's a Rocky IV reference

That's why he laughed, retard

You fucking wish it looked like a diaper mate

>Burger still triggered because his house is made of 2x4, drywall and a bit of insulating foam.

I bet you the ground and the neutral are all tied together on most of these so there is all kind of stray current.

wtf mane? They heat the water at the head?

Here's a fun channel, guy just films stuff that happens day by day around him youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7gOwSo8l8

Does that giant fucking rod go down the dill hole?

Exblain blease

yeah i think its a catheter for your peepee

zika is not lethal
most people that had it don't even realise they had, until their babys are born withi a tiny head

They are common in Central America.
America is truly the greatest country.

>Literally allowing crime
What the hell Brazil?

can your baby not be born with a tiny head if you've had zika? how long does it take to completely be like you never had it

>Ivan Drago

Is the zika still a big deal over there?
We stopped hearing about it.

Remember when we thought this was going to be a total shitshow?

It's kinda disappointing how spot on Sup Forums can be about things.

It's just for show now, they brought 20k from the military to help, but it won't make a difference against that sort of crime. There's no place to put those kids in, so they'll be hauled to a slum and soon resume stealing again.

And of course you can't stop them on their way there, that would be racist.

so not lethal but all your offspring will die unfortunate early deaths with small head complications?

If there's one thing I've learned browsing this site for years now it's that Sup Forums is always right.

Literally the whole world was sure it was going to be a massive disaster, not just Sup Forums.

Most of the afflicted are from what we call "Nordeste" (northeast) portion of the country. Nobody cares about them.

for about a week youll feel sick with some rashes, then nothing

zika just makes you sterile pretty much, as your kids will be fucked if you have any

forever?

Well yeah, Labour are nigger lovers. Unfortunately National is too cucked and centrist to ever be that based these days.

That would be more impressive if not for the fact that literally everybody has been saying that for years now.

obviously, if the effect just lasted a week it wouldnt be as big a deal

Except the pee stains are pretty gross and the pee may splash where the faucet doesn't reach.

Bruh, it was a large scale event hosted in fucking Brazil. Predicting the outcome years in advance is like figuring out if someone's going to die after being decapitated - Doesn't take a genius.

you're immune after a week

Any chances of that changing?

Obviously you'd still have to vote National regardless

so you mean you won't have retard babies or just never get zika again

I'm actually really hyped. If this was a disaster in any other country i'd feel bad for them but since it's happening here i can just laugh.

The election cycle after next is where things will have to change. National's currently headed by a literal jew, but there's nobody else in the part who can step up to take the role. Labour's a dying party resorting to trying to please the SJW crowd with David "I'm sorry for being a man" Cuntliffe. Then you've got the minor parties, with the Green party being the most popular out of all of them.

If we don't get a Kiwi Trump soon, we're fucked.

(((researchers))) says it's fine to reproduce after it. It's not a big deal, even we forgot about it already, or so it seems.

I can't find any reliable sources besides crap this and that scientist said, so take it with a grain of salt.

Tell me brazil, how many tourists will die during the olympics?

At least you're still relatively off the radar

Seems like all the Indonesians and flips head to Australia

Their housing will make the ones at the 2014 Sochi winter games look like the Park Hyatt.

>male chastity
wut? Do these really exist?

so as long as you dont fuck within the time you have it or are pregnant during it basically doesn't even really matter?

doesnt sound that bad tbqh

pull the athletes

it's fucking over

We have Aus to thank for that, they send back anyone trying to get there or here. Based big bro

>I almost feel like putting a kangaroo in front of their building to make them feel at home," says Rio mayor.

Inb4 they fuck this up and welcome them with an Emu

Bruh, you haven't been here long have you?