Do american establishments actually look like this?

Do american establishments actually look like this?
What the fuck, what is with the kitchen chairs, why does this look so poverty, how did it stay in business.

Other urls found in this thread:

mytwisters.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Los Pollos Putos

why are 3rd worlders and muslim yuros so obsessed with america and amerifcan tv?

Yes and no. Actually the real chairs increase the quality of the establishment and makes it look classy as fuck. Fast food places will usually have seats that are fastened to the floor, this is actual restaurant material.

>Do american establishments actually look like this?
No. That's clearly a spic restaurant.

Ironic considering the rest of the world is lining up for American fast food they claim to hate.

But those chairs look awful, those are the chairs I have in my kitchen table.

the shittier a mexican place looks the better the food is. I am guessing pollos is mid-tier, and little known outside the southwest in breaking bad lore

t. op American playing retarted for Sup Forums (you)s

>having chairs in your house that you hate
What is wrong with you

Wait what??

So does Gus have no distribution outside of the south west?

With the kind of money he was pulling in, I kind of thought his trucks would go everywhere in the US

Wait, you have chairs in your kitchen that you don't like? Why?

I thought so too but I just can't put my finger on exactly why. Is it the tacky colors?

Americans are fat fucking pigs, why bring out the good chairs when they'll just shart on them, or even break them with their immense weight

it's more common than you think. I hate my bed and most of my room. I dislike all the doors

Nah they are useful chairs, but I wouldnt use them for my resturant.

I'm Canadian, never been to a resturant that looked this bad. When I did a road trip to Texas I stopped in I think Arkansas Dairy Queen in some shitty little town, I couldnt believe my eyes, litter everywhere on the streets, roads were all cracked up, and only black people in the dairy queen. They said I had an accent but I speak neutrally.

Why the hell would Gus want to massively increase his business? That would only draw more attention to himself. Remember, with Gus, it's not about the money. It's about getting revenge on Don Eladio and saying things in a horrible Spanish accent.

(Seriously, they couldn't have found a real spanish-speaking latino to play Fring? I cringed at all of his "spanish" scenes.)

Its insane how obsessed Europeans are with American culture.

Like 70% of the popculture youtubers are Britbongs.

Uh I dunno perhaps it's the SPANISH LANGUAGE ON THE WALL?

I've been trolled haven't I?

I stopped caring about sense in his drug operation when Gus set a meeting with walt, jesse and two spic thugs.

At first I thought Vince was lazy and that it wasn't the main point of the story, but then I realized he was just stupid.

What do fast food restaurants look like where you live? Fast casual (chipotle, Panera, noodles & co, Starbucks etc) don't count

Is he not a real spanish speaking guy? I wouldn't know, but to someone who doesn't know what his accent should sound like, I thought it was pretty good?

the show isnt set in CURRENT YEAR. Older fast food joints absolutely looked like this

sounded like the pope reading one of those sound-letter speeches of his

which is funny because the pope can actually speak spanish

Reminds me of my go-to burrito place in town, except the wire basket of newsletters should be by the door.

Amerifats are mexiboo niggers

I've eaten at this exact place a few times. It is really a local chain called "Twisters", pretty damn good burgers and burritos

America is actually a third world nation. Everyone who's gone there understands. There are actual Mexican immigrants who return to Mexico because USA is actually worse than Mexico in many ways.

this is autism

European who has lived in the US here

American fast-food places (that arent in densely populated urban areas) tend to rely more on a family-esque feel. Something cozy & "personal", which, to a certain extent, involves having cheaper-looking decorations. for europeans, i would say, going and eating at something akin to wendys is less of a "family activity" compared to how its perceived in the US. both work, i guess.

better ask your mommy to buy new ones then

lel i stopped around there to see breaking bad shit during a road trip out west

there was still breaking bad shit everywhere and i asked the cashier if i could meet bryan cranston and she asked me if i wanted to speak with the manager

also my burrito was covered in this cold tasteless green sauce

4/10 experience

don eladio and gus have fairly non-spanish native sounding spanish. which is weird, cause the dude playing eladio is actually cuban.

having heard actual beans speak spanish, you can tell who's real and not by how quickly they roll through words. non-natives will overpronounce every word and not make use of spanish's natural ability to slur words into each other. this is from a non-bean who spent 5 years learning it.

As someone who has eaten at this exact place and other Twister's locations in NM I'll describe it like this:

Made to order grill food, so a few levels above Mcdonals, Wendys etc... A little pricier too. You order, then go sit where you want and they bring the food to you. They have real metal tablewear (as opposed to the plastic stuff) and in my experience the dining area is pretty clean compared to a typical "fast' food type place.

mytwisters.com/

Food is "American" burger type stuff and NM local stuff. I think the only non-NM locations they have are in Southern Colorado.

It isn't like a McDonalds, Burger King type thing, more like the local roadside burger place I'm sure ever small town in America has. They have some really good burgers with NM green chili, and good breakfast burritos.

How is that autistic?

New Mexico is basically the equivalent of Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Macedonia, Albania etc).

3rd world-tier.

>and good breakfast burritos
>good breakfast burritos
>breakfast burritos

I absolutely love that I am posting in 4 separate BCS threads right now. Is Sup Forums finally saved? Did the madman inadvertently bring our board back?

>Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Macedonia, Albania etc).
burgerfat who has never traveled outside of his flyover shithole detected

>asking questions is obsession

>thinking pop culture is exclusively American

>why do the chairs in a fast food chain look bad?
gee i dunno op, maybe because its a fucking fast food chain?

seems like "proper" spanish fits gus though

It's one of the most realistic on screen restaurants I've ever seen. Reminds me of a local place that was really good but unfortunately couldn't keep up with Chik Fil A.

>american
>spanish

no

>menus at tables when you order at the register

I don't get it.

It's one of the most realistic on screen restaurants I've ever seen.

OP here, still can't get over the chairs. The shittiest places here in Ontario have stools at worst

how on earth can someone possible dislike a breakfast burrito?

It's a type of decor mid-tier family restaurants go for. Making it remind you of your kitchen at home is the intention. You might also see those kinds of chairs at a hole in the wall type place or a roadside diner, but in the case of Pollos Hermanos it seems more like a deliberate aesthetic choice.

The goal of the chain is to launder drug money.

If it actually encouraged people to eat there, it would be harder to generate fake revenue due to the real revenue.

dude its one of the greatest inventions in food ever

>breakfast burrito
>breakfast
>burrito

Do you know how retarded that sounds to the rest of the world?

the eladio pool scene 2 eps back was so weird to me, i didnt know why, i thought the actor was playing him gay or something

>rest of the world
>high culture

Yet you're obsessed with America.

idgaf about a 52% white nation Jose, I'm just pointing out an obvious fact

Some of you probably insulted him.

You do that a lot.

They talk about that in one of the commentaries for BrBa. Something about how that's how the cartel folk talk or some shit.

No one insults Canadians here. They're the retarded cousins you forget exist.

it's just breakfast food wrapped in a flour tortilla. are you autistic or something? enjoy your (You)

I went to Albuquerque for a job and ate at Twisters . The breakfast Burrito combo is a really good deal. Humongous egg and potato burrito with enormous serving of corn chips and sauce and a large drink for less than 5$. . I saved half of it for my lunch. Love Twisters.

>corn chips
>for breakfast

No wonder you're all fat down there.

checked and keked

Latin places owned by immigrants do jackass

Didn't the show take place in NEW MEXICO

Obviously it's going to have a mixture of Mexican architecture and style