Invaded us three times

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

We have the worst fucking neighbors in world.

>that flag
>this post
cmon hombre

fpbp

you are on like the other side of the world

but you have no neighbors

El ProxyANO

forgot your proxy bruce

This bait isn't as sweet as usual and I can't quite put my finger on it

Agree desu

>helped France

Great guys

>helped France

well of course, you guys were/are not considered white in general. France also helped us during the revolution and the such.

The US also is the only reason México has one of the best economies in Latin America, and their culture is widely known and popular.

Only Chile and Argentina have a higher GDP Per Capita in Latin America than them, and Mexico gets nice Pixar movies that highlight their traditions and history.

They can bitch and whine all they want, but Mexico is ultimately lucky to have been located right next to us.

yeah like Coco, didnt watch it. seems way too ethnic for me.

hmm i wonder why

>Allowing communists south of us, lmao, funny joke

>invaded us three times
ok so theirs the Mexican American war and what else? the Pancho Villa expedition?

Love this pasta

great post

communists deserve death wherever they are

Oh, you mean like how Spain killed natives by bringing disease and forcefully copulated with them women? Or how Britain genocided the natives on every continent they colonized? Or like how France supported American rebels in the American Revolution and created the single worse off nation in the New World in Haiti?

Spare me the virtue signaling bullshit Frenchie, the countries south of us which we had the greatest effect on generally ended up better off than the ones we didn’t like Chile, Mexico, Panama, and most recently Columbia.

Venezuela went from having the 4th highest GDP Per Capita in the world in 1950 and being the jewel of South America to a starving country in current crisis precisely because we didn’t succeed so much in forcing our values on them.

>ignoring the American ambassador having the Mexican president, and vice president killed

But it's not ignored?
>>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above

nah man that's hardly enough to cover what happened over la decena tragica

also they didn't "try", they did. Huerta was president for more than a year

>Oh, you mean like how Spain killed natives by bringing disease and forcefully copulated with them women? Or how Britain genocided the natives on every continent they colonized? Or like how France supported American rebels in the American Revolution and created the single worse off nation in the New World in Haiti?
hey i love this meme you're doing when you're comparing actions that happened in recent years to completely unrelated actions that happened centuries ago, most of which are pretty universally described as negative.

> the countries south of us which we had the greatest effect on generally ended up better off than the ones we didn’t like Chile, Mexico, Panama, and most recently Columbia.
and here's a marvel of backward reasoning, so what you're saying is that: instead of us intervention mostly being made in countries who were important economically, it's BECAUSE that they were us interventions there that these countries became important economically, woweeee, what a genius you are.

>Spare me the virtue signaling bullshit Frenchie,
lastly, i'm not saying france is better, i'm saying i don't want you or your interventions anywhere near my country you fucking mutt ok byyyyyyeeeee

Mexicans are honestly fine. It's only blacks that are entirely unpalatable.

Yeah, but like you said, Huerta was ousted frailly quickly

>they

>Mexicans are honestly fine. It's only blacks that are entirely unpalatable.

>forcefully copulated with them women?
that didn't happen as much as people think. sure when conquistadors and their native allies took a new city their must've been raping en masse but when the Spanish government payed more attention to what happened in the colonies they sent over a lot of clergymen and most natives were subdued peacefully and savage conquistadors were disgraced.

damage was still done, the revolution didn't have to become a civil war if it weren't for Henry Lane Wilson

you are "they" to me.

leave this country if you feel so other here

it's not my fault assimilation isn't enough for your kind

i'm tejano, you're probably just some californian cholo. again if you feel so other just leave

>you're probably just some californian cholo
Chicagoan, and unlike you I don't have a stupid "orale ese" accent

what the fuck? what makes you feel so alienated from anglos in fucking chicago?

>what makes you feel so alienated from anglos in fucking chicago?
geography and guilt by association

absolute state of los chicagoANOS

Yeah.
Hey, wait a minute, how can Australia have neighbors in the middle of the ocean?
I guess you're talking about NZ?

damn New Zealanders invading Australia!

Fair point

>hey i love this meme you're doing when you're comparing actions that happened in recent years to completely unrelated actions that happened centuries ago, most of which are pretty universally described as negative.

European imperialism in Africa and the Middle East is very much still a huge factor in why those regions are so fucked up today. 1956 isnt so long ago, and British and France tried to continue their dickery in the region until the US stepped in and humiliated them by telling them to back the fuck off during the Suez Crisis. Even more recently, the Libya bombings and eventual destabilization of the country were pushed by France, and the US only got involved after you begged us to help.

>and here's a marvel of backward reasoning, so what you're saying is that: instead of us intervention mostly being made in countries who were important economically, it's BECAUSE that they were us interventions there that these countries became important economically, woweeee, what a genius you are.
And here’s the marvel of European hypocrisy. You point at places like Hong Kong and Singapore as being the reason those countries are well off today while ignoring glaring failures of European involvement elsewhere. The US also has its similar success stories and failures in attempting imperialism. You have no high ground to criticize the US fuckery abroad when Europeans are no different. If you want to measure dicks in how successful we have been compared to France, then the US blows you the fuck out in terms of foreign adventures being way more positive.

Let's invade again

maricón

>no mexican-american war part dos
>no comfort men
:/

New Zealand did all that shit?

... and their deception went unnoticed for decades

Thats what you 've got for sacrificing thousand people alive per day. Mate they deserve it honestly. Blood aren't water.

>Blood aren't water.

Yeah God floods worlds for that, mexicans got it easy.

Didn't you people killed tens of millions of your own people less than a century ago?

Yeah look what we've got Hitler and Stalin with communist got genocide us and after USSR committed suicide and then much worse capitalism happened and occupation from West.

>Grenada
They literally celebrate our invasion.

I dont see why they would celebrate Americans shitting up their airport construction workers