>yfw YOU REALIZE THE EU ALREADY SOLVED THE MIGRANT CRISIS?

Sup Forums always says the EU is bad. That it's not working. Well, it is working, and it's doing exactly what the people demand:

politico.eu/article/dramatic-drop-in-migrant-refugees-arrivals-on-greek-islands/

The migrant crisis is already all but solved. Now it's up to the particular governments in Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden etc to deal with the migrants that made it through before the problem was solved. If you think deportations and so on are needed, demand action from them. The EU has done it's part.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/slovakia-promises-a-sustainable-eu-migration-policy-refugee-crisis/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676268/Migrants-crossing-Med-60-cent-year-227-000-estimated-arrived-Europe-start-2016.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/09/half-million-migrants-entered-europe-year/
swissinfo.ch/eng/gun-control-_eu-won-t-ban-swiss-army-rifles-at-home/42014790
swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-agree-to-croatia-deal-to-save-eu-research-programme/42000888
swissinfo.ch/eng/migration-crisis_swiss-are--too-restrictive--over-syrian-refugees/41672076
politico.eu/article/dramatic-drop-in-migrant-refugees-arrivals-on-greek-islands/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In addition to this, the EU has become very united in pursuing a sustainable migration policy.

politico.eu/article/slovakia-promises-a-sustainable-eu-migration-policy-refugee-crisis/

Lmao there's thousands of migrants coming into Italy every day.

The turkey coup will likely lead to turkish refugees and Syrians will likely leave too.

Migrant crisis hasn't even fucking started

FUCK THE EU!

"hey guys, we solved a problem we caused, teehee"

Ok. Just more reason to start going to space and colonizing. What part of human progress frightens you faggots so much? Afraid to be left behind? Don't worry, we'll take your women. Conservative women fuck pretty wild imo.

Soon France will be out as well.

And Germany will wake up, if these terror attacks haven't already.

your union is already all but dissolved.

PRS

Meanwhile niggers coming here are at an all time high, and they all want to go to Germoney

wtf I like the EU now

>If you think deportations and so on are needed, demand action from them.
We should.
>
Yesterday another terrorist who came as a "refugee" struck in Germany. He had been denied asylum because he was a criminal, but somehow he wasn't deported.

Even if we somehow built a habitable settlement on Mars, the undesirables would just follow us.

Yeah but really though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676268/Migrants-crossing-Med-60-cent-year-227-000-estimated-arrived-Europe-start-2016.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/09/half-million-migrants-entered-europe-year/

>said the guy selling his own country to the EU in every regard (rapefugees, gun ban, ...) to get a few mountain shekels

>The man Slovak diplomats refer to as “Mr. Presidency” did not get into details of what exactly reaching “a sustainable migration policy” means, apart from implying that the current one is not manageable. But he said “there is a chance that we will have an important agreement on smart borders,”

Wow, its just a buzzword. Surprised they did not add "promote synergy and co-operation" in there as well.

Slovaks will take over the rotating council presidency, so of course they have to be neutral on certain subjects to actually do anything.

>smart borders

top-kek

At least they are smart enough to ask for a price for it. Unlike others who do it for free.

We need to rid ourselves of our altruism before we bother with space.

Millions too late retard

Dream on, cuckfuck!

swissinfo.ch/eng/gun-control-_eu-won-t-ban-swiss-army-rifles-at-home/42014790

swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-agree-to-croatia-deal-to-save-eu-research-programme/42000888

Dont forget muh solidarity their favorite buzzword

Talk is talk.
They also said there will be no EU wide bailouts :^)
They said they will never buy trash bonds to prop up bank liquidity :^)
They said the EU is just a trade treaty with no political influence whatsoever :^)

rapefugee-link

swissinfo.ch/eng/migration-crisis_swiss-are--too-restrictive--over-syrian-refugees/41672076

>Act up: Get kicked out right away
>Behave: Still have to leave when the dust has settled

"citation needed"

You know Germany has similar laws? They are just not enforced.

What do I care? Here they are being enforced. I`m a teacher and I have witnessed a whole group of kids that got sent back (15-16 yrs old) because they acted up all the time demanding more and more free stuff. Don`t talk about shit you don`t know about and focus on fixing your Circlejerk-League

Where do these fuckers live? Are there squatter camps - like the one in Calais - scattered across Europe? I tried to look on Google Earth for images of camps/refugee settlements and couldn't find anything. Surely Europe doesn't have enough houses as it is to house all these migrants?

>politico.eu/article/dramatic-drop-in-migrant-refugees-arrivals-on-greek-islands/

The politically incorrect, but constitutional solution would be to ostracize and discriminate the ones that are here until they leave or crack. Just subject them to endless checks, searches, regulations and most importantly, severe cripple the freedom to practice Islam and cripple the muslim network and hivemind (mosques) in Europe.

There are planes taking sandpeople back to Iraq from Finland every week.

Plz you Finnish shill that is currently shilling this board up with numerous posts.

The only reason why the numbers have dropped is the deal the EU/Greece and Turkey struck. Every single "refugee" that now arrives in Greece is instantly deported back to Turkey.

However now Turkey has a massive purge going on which is no doubt going to cause more refugees. Also Erdogan might not even honour the deal he had with the EU and just unleash them all on Europe again.

>politico.eu

Try again shill.

If France is out the whole Union is disbanded.

France wants to be out of the EU more than Brexit. End of EU is happening, also a return to right wing is upon us

#FREXIT

This will never happen. Both the French main parties support the EU unconditionally. They can, and will, together block any anti-EU movement(s).

You're stuck with us, frogs. But don't worry. The company is good :3

News in a week: 'surprising rise in migrants coming on boats to Italy'

No, Mars is where the undesirables are put. Even if they don't survive the trip we still got rid of them.

I'm not white, and it sickens me to see muslims walking around on the streets in their fucking gowns and shit. They don't want to adapt, they want to turn this country into something they want, and I say fuck that. This country stays the way it is and the immigrants are the ones who should change and adapt

Wow, and all it took was an extreme spike in far-right support in all of its member countries ultimately leading to the loss of one of its richest, most valuable members. Fuck off Fingol, if the people of Europe didn't threaten them with far-right nationalistic support they would still be flooding the continent with slimes. Praise kek that 2017 is an election year in a lot of Euro countries.

Yes but now EU needs to solve the cow problem

>A government creates a problem
>Later boasts about solving it
Really makes you think

No. The EU has no business resettling migrants. Giving them that power is a one-way ticket to demographic control.

This pic is a year old, but here are all the rapefugee camps... from 2015

What you mean is Germany and Sweden ran scared, so Soros decided 300k was the magic number to boil the frog.

0 is the only correct number ... well after minus a couple million for a few years first.

>#BREXIT
>This will never happen. Both the British main parties support the EU unconditionally. They can, and will, together block any anti-EU movement(s).
>You're stuck with us, bongs. But don't worry. The company is mediocre at best and not white, pls gib permanent residency :3

Because of the EU they are coming in every single day. EU and Brussels need to die.

They have no fucking choice you idiot. They lost the UK because of the migrants and will lose more countries if they continue. They're doing this because they're on the verge of losing everything, not because it's what the people want. They HAVE to do it.

you retard, the haji flow has stopped because germanistan, swedenistan and a few others are packed full.
the antifa faggots couldn't have hoped not even in their most erotic dreams for so many non whites.
it's up to the point where the hajis sleep outdoors because there's no more room to put them.
in a few years, after these hajis get citizenship, the million kebab march will start again.

Wow so cool
They fuck our shit up we're obviously not favoring thise decisions and now they stop importing shitskins, great

It would be more acceptable if they wouldn't fuck up so hard in the first place everyone knew what would happen, everyone saw what happened

Fuck the eu

The only problems the EU ever "solves" are those it created itself.

Finnish-French drunk/depressive alliance when ?

Too late. They're here now, they'll never leave voluntarily, and the EU will never allow them to be deported.
"You can't send them back to Syria, it's inhumane!"
And by the time the crisis there is resolved "You can't deport them. They have families here, they're European now!"

No, they have just stopped counting properly.
Turkey for one is no-longer counting them as its in a state of disarray with all the police and military fired.

Its too late for us at any rate.

RESOLVED CAUSE EU RECEIVED ALL THE MIGRANTS THAT WANTED TO COME HERE, YOU DUMB ASS!170

>sustainable migration policy
??
Good goy.

>The only problems the EU ever "solves" are those it created itself.
this is so true. name ONE aspect in which the eu improved life for people. oh wait, before the eu, i had to wait like 5 minutes at the border. boy, was that terrible. i´d take a good bombing over this torture anyday!

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>haji
He was a good footballer, why do you hate him?

True that, with us on the way out if you go too it's just the fourth Reich and everyone else will follow. Do the right thing and vote le penn

Open borders between EU countries doesn't really have much to do with European Union itself.
You don't have to be in EU for that.

>The migrant crisis is already all but solved
>all but

So by your own admission it isn't solved yet.

>Open borders between EU countries doesn't really have much to do with European Union itself.
>You don't have to be in EU for that.
yeah i know, it doesn´t have shit to do with the eu. stil, this is how retards argue: hey look, i don´t have to change currencies anymore, i don´t have to wait at borders! this is serously how 60% of people think.

because brexit turned out pretty well for britain..
pls tell me more

This
Everyone else hates the white man
because they realize how much they need him

No.

Why are the nips so sad?

Don't be a retarded faggot who reads leftist news, brexit hasn't caused chaos

Stop tarnishing my flag!

Brexit is great.