So

So...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kanye West has holed himself up in the mountains, you hear about this?

GADUMPF

He's gone out to the mountains to get away from it all and start his new album. Reports are coming in that he already has the title, "The Life of Emotionally-Unstable-Eccentric-Millionaire-Pablo"

>audience chuckles appropriately

lets see, what else is going on? How about this, remember the bunny they found dead in a United Airlines Flight? They say now he was locked in a freezer

>audience disapproves

Yeah I know, guy didn't pay a dime and got the coolest seat in the house. Unbelievable

>more laughter

DONALD *sound of brick dropping into pool* I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, BROMWICK!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IMPEACHED, SHART!!!!!

BILL CLINTON KILLED A GUY

Anyway, we got a great show for ya tonight, Elijah Wood is here! Coming over is an old friend of mine, Steve Carrell! And of course musical guest, very exicted about this, LORDE!

We'll be right back!

>uproarious applause

this shit is not funny

fuck off with this forced garbage

ZABUMPF BTFO

drumpfy drumpfy glompfy glompf

FLARMF!!!

8 years. The sooner Colbert and co. remove their left-wing selves from television so it can be objective and unbiased once more, the sooner you'll find less people like us doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN.

IMPEACH GURNULD ZLORMFP RIGHT NOW

It's impossible to be objective and unbiased. If you're going to be objective you have to be biased in favor of the objective truth. If you're going to be unbiased you have to ignore objectivity and give equal credence to both sides regardless of how retarded one of them is.

Blompf

>8
lmao he's not even going to make it to 2

YOUR APPROVAL OF COMEY FIRING IS NO LONGER ADEQUATE

CHANGE YOUR OPINION AT ONCE

IMPEACH BRUMPF NOW

I bet you were bullied at school.

So...
>Colbert stands up
FUCK
>he turns around, revealing his assless pants
ZONALF
>he bends over
DRUUUUUUUUUPMFTTT*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*
>stream of liquid shit ahowers the wildly cheering audience

So... FBI director James Comey got fired-

>hysterical applause and cheering

STOP THAT

can anyone explain what these memes about colbert are supposed to mean? i think i missed the point in time in-between when a meme is conceived and when it becomes abstracted to a form that is incomprehensible to an observer.