Is this what it feels like to see God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqECl-5BiA4&t=691s
youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY?t=522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=yqECl-5BiA4&t=691s

I hope that the release of this special means that his podcast continues. Been waiting forever..

Legitimately thinking of subscribing to Netflix for one month because of this special. Hate giving them my money, but I respect Norm too much to pirate this. Decisions.

I used to be on the fence about Netflix but they're worth it for comedy specials alone now. They're absolutely killing it this year.

Have you checked his site? Maybe it's for download?

pretty sure subbing to netflix doesnt benefit norm in any way

it's actually not that good, i thought his other stuff is way better

Him tearing up at the end of Letterman's final show is the saddest moment on television.

youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY?t=522

I don't think he ever really did stand up too well. His podcast is far funnier than this show was. Also kind of sad to see him reusing very old material here, that "Germany fights the world" joke is from when Letterman was still on the air.

BTW I'm in Canada. Netflix isn't really attractive to me, because most stuff on American netflix is available elsewhere on other streaming services. As a Canadian, everything on Netflix is available elsewhere for cheaper, except it's original shows, such as this special. I can get a free month on Netflix for a first time sign up, just to watch this (and possibly TPB), and I would like to support Norm in anyway possible, but if he's already been paid, and doesn't make any money off new subscribers. Wouldn't be opposed to downloading it.

Geeze I'm drunk and listening to Norm , and it's great. Sorry.

Don't usually watch Norm. Is he God-pilled?

Me Doing Stand Up was better but this is still quality

Got to see him at one of these recorded shows too

Did he have a stroke?

He believes in god, sort of. Isn't religious.

on the other hand he doesn't believe in DNA

hes stated numerous times hes christian

Never heard it. Maybe you're right. I was just thinking about the Roseanne interview when she asks him if he's religious and he says "I believe in god".

>tfw he's much funnier on Norm Macdonald Live and late night appearances than he is in his specials

i forget what its called but there is a comedians/comedic stand up only streaming service

ya in his standup he sometimes talks about how he loves jesus. real weird but norms a bit of a contrarian. and also, strangely, alot of candians are conservative despite voting for a literal cuck

what is comedy

it's like he is not actually funny just funny to laugh at

He's hilarious on both, and awkward as fuck in person the first time you meet him. More than once he feels like an old friend. Extremely personable and remembers you when you think he wouldn't. He remembered my name the second time I saw him (this was like two years later) and told me how stupid I was for smoking while also telling me to go ahead because whatever. He's a nice guy, and easily the funniest living comic I've seen.

We made it this far before politics came in. I'll be monitoring what sort of rabbit hole it takes us down

Has Norm come out and publicly disavowed Trump yet?

Does this have a name or is it just "Netflix special"?

Hitler's Dog.

It's more complicated than that. He's funny when he doesn't try to be funny, and then you're surprised at how funny he is

He's mostly right about identity politics and mostly wrong about god/science. Doesn't really matter, though, because he's a comedian, not a theologist/scientist, and he's very fucking funny.

Way to ruin the joke.

Canada is a lot like America, where people outside of the cities tend to be more conservative. We even have our own sort of 'redneck' hunter types up north.

The conservative party was in for a while but people just got tired of Harper. Trudeau was basically running against nobody, he got a free pass.

doesn't doug stanhope shill it on his podcast?