Religion of peace strikes again

In Ansbach (Bavaria) a 27 year old Syrian suicide bomber detonated a backpack bomb in front of a festival. 12 people have been injured, 3 seriously, and the attacker was killed.

The Syrian national had applied for asylum and had been rejected. For some reason he was not deported, even though he had been convicted of drug crimes and coercion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384992/Obese-Michael-Lehbergers-digger-taken-away-ambulance-designed-4-people.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=25&nav_id=98706
i.4cdn.org/gif/1469436232723.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>small box on a sprinter

For what purpose

It's as big as your ambulances.

Eh not really. Lived in Germany for four years. Trust me, our ambulances are bigger.
Seriously though, Germany needs to deport all Muslims. Every. Last. One. Filthy dune coons are stinking up your beautiful country. Deport them, gas them, vote for Hitler 2.0 I don't give a shit. But please for the love of Christ get rid of them.

We should.
I hope this case generates pressure on Bavaria for not deporting a known criminal.

>our ambulances are bigger

Guess why.

Yes it sucks that he wasn't deported, but let me guess that Sup Forums are gonna have a jerkfest how one refugee commit a horrible act of crime means that all asylum seekers, or refugees are criminals at heart. Let's just generalize them as barbaric people that have no desire to live better lives in Europe, where they journeyed thousands of miles to get there.

No, not at all. But my complaint is, as a medic who has worked in a sprinter, why add a box that barely increases the dimensions but compromises the chassis integrity and rigidity?

More equipment desu. We can also serve more people this way. Sorry your country sucks and you had to stoop down to making jokes.

>A leaf
New to shitposting?

But they are criminals.
Crime statistics reveal the 53% of the Maroccans, 49% of the Algerians, 45% of the Tunisians become criminal in their first year they stay here.
Those are facts.

It is our fault guys.
We should have let him in.

I just got triggered by that. My wife, her boyfriend and i have given a refugee asylum in our home. Stop talking shit about refugees you racist!

and yet the majority of them probably live in low income housing or in the ghetto due to the government not supporting them enough, and yet you wonder why they commit petty crimes. Refugees and migrants that commit horrific crimes like bomb blasting are an outline and has no bearing in representing the whole of refugees.

>oh look a poster from a cuck country happens to be a cuck
what are the odds

proof that nationality runs deep

Stop shitposting, Chang.

>one refugee commit a horrible act of crime means that all asylum seekers, or refugees are criminals at heart

No one ever argued that. People said letting strangers into Europe unchecked would increase this stuff though. And that's exactly what's happened. How many attacks have there been this year? I'm having second thoughts about traveling to central Europe this year, or I guess any year from now on

>' better lives in Europe, where they journeyed thousands of miles to get there'

uhh. so they took a trip and that earns them a free home..okay

Mother fucker I was in Bora bora..why didn't I get a free home once there? A lot of people travel. It doesn't make you special.

At this rate, you guys just might need to be made an example of to the rest of the world of the wonders of open borders, multiculturalism, and political correctness

And even now, the vast majority of Kraut posters are still spergy power-hungry autocrats who never admit they are wrong and blame everyone else for their own problems

For a country that prides itself on its innovation it sure hasn't been capable of anything besides regurgitating Merkel's bullshit on this board

Sort it out ffs

yoo Mr. Lee staph

>they just need more gibsmedats, that's why they rape and beat you, along with the odd suicide bombing and massacre
a fucking leaf

Muzzies will muz.
Muzzing is what they do.

>be retarded shitskin
>decide that today is the day i blow myself up
>rebuild clock-boys clock
>go to a concert but forget to buy a ticket
>get kicked out of the area
>blow myself up
>kill only myself

man we surely got the most retarded shitskins here in germany.

>4 digit counter
optimistic, aren't we?

>backpack bomb
>crowded festival
>injure a whopping 12 people

Seriously.
How can you be this incompetent?
Are they recruiting people who work for the DNC or something?

American... er, actually GERMAN man required construction loader ride to ambulance designed to carry FOUR patients:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384992/Obese-Michael-Lehbergers-digger-taken-away-ambulance-designed-4-people.html

Where do (((romanians))) [gypsies] stand in that percentage list german bro?

Obese piece of shit spotted.

Nothing happened. One idiot killed himself, not more injuries as on a car accident.
Most visitors of the concert didn't even notice what's going on. Everything and everyone went calm and orderly - no panicking, no frightened crowd.
Looks like IS produced a full fail. (as expected)

Austrian spotted.

Can we get an edit to reflect the new state of happenings and still keep 4 digits?

> minuten seit dem letzten Einzelfall

Ban on bombs when?

Listen here faggot he was going to detonate himself in the concert hall to kill as many as possible but was stopped before he had the chance so he took the easy way out and blew himself up there and then during the checkup, stfu you fucking jew, also 3 are in critical condition and if they die you can go choke on more shitskin cock

You have to understand, these are complete retards. They have 0 (ZERO) education. Most of them are functionally illiterate in their OWN langauge (arabic). They barely have a primary school education. They can't do any maths, they have no idea of history, geography, science, ... Not a few of them actually listed their professional experiences as "goat herder".

Letting these savages into Europe by the millions is a historic event that future historians will look back on and simply fail to comprehend. It is so mindbogglingly stupid that I get furious every time I think about it. Merkel and the other traitors must burn for this - not hang, burn.

>For some reason not deported

That reason was an ongoing war I guess, you illiterate fuck.

>convicted of drug crimes and coercio
YOU SEE HE WASNT MUSLIM A MUSLTIM WOULDN'T DO THAT RELIGION OF PEACE

He didnt buy tickets for the festival so he blew himself up in a restaurant.

'Injured' could mean anything, maybe they got a little scratch, maybe they went blind, maybe they had their legs blown off. The way it's reported in all these cases always kinda brush off the injured and focus only on the dead, when the injury could mean their life is totally fucked

Kek noice bait

He didn't make it past the checkpoint at the entrance, that's why the damage was lower

I don't know. But probably they are not represented in the statistics as they should be. They send children to steal, and children under 14 can't be convicted of crimes here.

More room, trust me during a code you want as much room as possible in the back.

We should of exterminated the Indian nomads during ww2, you have all the right to be upset because of them, we are sorry, maybe we can fucking deport them back to india

>says the country that's turning into New Kazahkstan
Actually... scratch that, Kazahkstan in 1980 will be more Russian than Russia in 2050 if your mass-migration keeps occurring. You're literally ahead of Germany and Sweden when it comes to cucking to Muzzies.

Don't forget to pay your weekly tithe to the Chechens, wouldn't want them taking it out of your sister.

Man, I hate fat people. Fat people are by far the most repulsive thing on this planet.

I'm 1,98 metres tall. I've been driven around in one that was a bit smaller. It was still pretty roomy inside. Place for the stretcher, the paramedic, and lots of cupboards for stuff.

>For some reason he was not deported
that's because Germany are total subs when it comes to deportation
up until a few months ago they need to get a court order to break down the door of a illegal resident
also, they pay housing cost for refugees even if they're illegal
they've given thousands of euros to illegals for them to deport themselves rather then do it themselves
i don't like to call 'cuck', but that's pretty cuck

For you.

>should of

You would not be saying that if he blew himself up next to you or your mother you fucking animal.

>he was going to detonate himself in the concert hall
i don't think so. for first it was a open air concert, for second, if you plan to blow yourself up, why should u use a cellphone for ignition?

i didn't say nobody is injured. i just said there have not more people injured as on a car accident.

The target of these kind of happenings is to spread fear and panic. At this point he failed completely.
Even media stayed calm. It's some kind of a relaxed atmosphere here.
I was in Ochsenfurt the day after the axe attack, police everywhere but people are relaxed.
Have been in Ansbach for shopping on saturday an i have some colleagues from Ansbach (two of them have been to the concert), i asked them what's going on - default anwer: "thank god, nothing happened".

>Even media stayed calm. It's some kind of a relaxed atmosphere here.

Because there's been like three other attacks this month already. They need to ease up a bit, people don't even care anymore. Even if there were lots of casualties, people would be like oh look, another attack

Should have, happy now?

Could you stand on either side of the stretcher? It makes for a world of difference.

It was years ago, but I think at the head end you could. There were heart monitors and such in the middle,

Huh, now I want to see what it looks inside. Sounds interesting though, what happened to make you end up a patient in one?

another reason is, here in Franken people have a low blood pressure by default. to get us on full rage level, you need way more than a Kasper mit an Bömbla.

I had an accident while going ice skating for the first time in my life. I fell and my kneecap popped out. I couldn't walk and had to be operated on.

Bömbla.

I know why i never go to or drive through Franken.

Bergjude spotted

Holleradudödeldu, liebe Alpinisten.
Seid ihr etwa untereinander genauso unfriedlich wie die Stämme Arabistans, die dieserzeit auch bei uns ihr Unwesen treiben?

>Another islamist attack
>againno germans killed

how immune can a people be? is this some magic trick or is kek playing with us?

three happenings in one country in a week, just what will it take to stop the leaf?

>It's as big as your ambulances.
Not really no

>a fucking truck
how else could they move the average american?

>againno germans killed
to be fair, it's kinda hard these days to find a german in germany

He was an alcoholic and frequented gay clubs in the weekends. He was not a true muslim.

>t. German MSM

ANOTHER HAPPENING in GERMANY?

Damn it Kek i was not ready for this..

you mixed up something, it's not molenbeek.
Ochsenfurt and Ansbach aren't shitskinistan ghetto cities.

Nice one Abdul, wife been raped yet?

to be fair, you're an idiot

#notinmyrucksack
Who had germany x2 in the sweepstake?

kek please help me

Bruder do you have a source for that?
I need to redpill some SJW faggots pls

i dont know that much about ambulances, but i can guarantee you nothing is being compromised. your ambulances are just bigger because you have so much landwhales.

Du verpasst einiges... Schöne Landschaft, nette Leute, entspannte Grundstimmung, usw.

America is responsible for the turkroach gastarbeiter infestation in Germany.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers. Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

Maybe you should stop killing muslims and we will stop killing you

how about u first faget

you didn't even start... Islamic terror is such a failure and you idiots are still to stupid to kill a german in germany. Dumbass.

>Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said:
>it was "unclear" whether the Syrian planned only to commit suicide or also kill others.

Topkek
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2016&mm=07&dd=25&nav_id=98706

Mama wird das schon richten, stimmts?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469436232723.webm

There is pretty decent happening you can make out of it, do you have friends and are you ready to make some sacrifice for the Fatherland? Croats did this, we did it on Kosovo, Bosnians also did it, its super effective!

>what is the common idea?
Aussies are at it again.

god damn that faggot tier cartoon at the top
LOL can't believe people actually draw that shit and other faggots take it seriously

>that webm
I am celebrating. bitch got what she deserved

he was her boyfriend you fucking retard. it's not like he attacked a random german gril

please change 'days' to 'hours'
i'm confused as to what attack you are referring to

also come to McDonalds tomorrow, i'll pay, but not too expensive
maybe 300 chicken McBullets?

>Look away goyim, just another crazy national!

>deported
there is virtually no deportation taking place in germany, im serious about that, i think in 2015 there was 22k deportations planned and only 220 were carried out, while a million rapefugees come into this country, deportation doesnt exist in germany

just dont be at home when they want to deport you and you get this new status called "gedulded" aka "tolerated" oh of course you will still receive your welfare, but we might cut it a tiny bit

Idiots arguing the guy blew himself up BECAUSE he was denied access to the festival.
Like carry an explosive backpack is a fucking normal occurrence.
Let's spell it for retards.
If that guy had been granted access, he would have blown himself up anyway.

The only reason you people still exist is our humanity and compassion.
Our armed forces do everything to avoid civilian casualties.
The day you go too far and we have had enough we won't try to avoid civilian casualties and you people will be completely and utterly fucked.

No way!

Stop being such a fucking racist, he probably found the bag and needed to contact someone before it blew up, then he did the right thing and sacrificed himself so that it wouldn't come to more injuries.

He was actually an hero and islam is still the religion of peace.

germans are leaf-tier by now

There's no point. They'll simply say it's because of systemic racism and whatever other buzzwords they read on Tumblr.