Not a shitposting thread. Attention mod: do not delete this thread. Jim Carrey is funny

I wish to thank the shitposting board s4s for prompting me to look up a great early physical performance by Jim Carrey.

I recommend that Sup Forums view this funny sketch comedy clip and have a constructive thread about the great early career of Jim Carrey.

youtube.com/watch?v=b21MQqHthPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZDeAMNIXg8
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=sOaJNuS0gKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9wo1-sI7MOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok
youtube.com/watch?v=aFgZRNXz1wk
youtube.com/watch?v=5JYl4IK-31Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 34. I grew up watching In Living Color.

Hey kids, guess what.. Eddie Murphy used to be funny too.

Well just touch me in the morning and just walk away!

He was fantastic in In Living Color. Fire Marshall Bill will always be one of my favorite characters.

Jim Carrey is a subhuman STD riddled piece of shit.
>allllllllrrrrrriiiiiggghhttty then!

Same, as a young white person he was the only one I could properly identify with and also as a child slapstick was my shit. Grier & Davidson are probly better civilized humans though in retrospect.

Thanks man I almost forgot to think about his cock today

Shit, remember when all the wayans were the funniest shit on television by an absolutely massive margin?

And fucking jamie foxx?

Could this be made today?

youtube.com/watch?v=VZDeAMNIXg8

>Ace Ventura came out 23 years ago

I miss that timeline

>Shit, remember when all the wayans were the funniest shit on television by an absolutely massive margin?

I remember thinking that until I saw my first episode of Kids In The Hall

>tfw you realize Carrey is auditioning for the live action role of rick from Reddit and memey

the 90s where full of horribly accurate predictions of this dystopian future-present.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

This is pretty ridiculous
youtube.com/watch?v=sOaJNuS0gKQ

I vaguely remember some MTV sketch show that I thought was good but then never heard of again ever. Can't even remember the name now.

for context, from SNL.. youtube.com/watch?v=9wo1-sI7MOQ

the slate

*sTate

Oh, well now I know where they went. Michael Ian Black is himself and the rest of them are reno 911.

Correction. Jim Carrey WAS funny.

Why is it that so few Comedians can stay funny once they start aging.

Carrey was by far my favorite actor from 6 to 22ish. Then I started watching other movies in addition to comedy. Still one of my alltime faves.

The cock thing is actually IRL dark comedy at its best. Anti-vax shit? Unforgivable.

Sauce on the Jim Carrey cock meme?

I remember thinking that until I saw my first episode of SCTV.

texting said message to the gf he drove to suicide or something.

Could this be made today?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok

DELET

Why does this seem like another Jim distracts Sup Forums from talking about how he lead his gf to suicide thread?

>liveleak watermark

uh, what?

That's not really a prediction. art schools who focus on women's and african's studies were always like that.

No, it actually is a prediction. The "fuck everything" SJW mentality did in fact escalate on the interval from 1990-2010 in those places where it was permitted relevance; Kids in the Hall, having a queer "in" on the business (yet having white male sensibilities) were thus able to predict the future. See also some Python stuff along the same lines (they had a cultural revolution going around that time, which entails the same eat-myself-fuck-everything mentality. SJW-dom is most closely related to the Chinese Cultural Revolution).

When I started undergrad in 2002 (now with my anecdote, yes), I was vaguely aware that college is a leftist place, but was nominally left to my own devices and not harangued overtly. I was not even obliged to attend one of those you are a rapist things which are mandatory these days.

In my last year, I started to get the drift about white privelege and I did a quiet gentleman's B in a history class about immigration which was dominated by these idiots before I had the contemporary acronym by which to describe them. But that's what they were. There was a nu-male, and a corner full of harpies: a biracial snowflake (since featured on the cover of the campus magazine), a bald korean female not far off from Butterball of the Hellraiser movies, and some sundry, mulatto and white hangers-on. It was the inmates running the asylum, but there was entertainment. You could hear this virtuous flan tittering in the corner about everyone as they'd enter the room. High school was never this bad.

cont.

"a" queer only became official later anyway. They were all playing up the faggotry the whole time it was on the air.

completing the blogpost...

In particular, there was this extremely spergy, grotesque, oblivious fat white guy who was an excellent foil for the bitches. I think he was a special diversity case or something because he honestly wasn't that bright and didn't have any redeeming qualities apart from being able to piss off women and not give a fuck. He said aloud in class, one day: "does anyone, really, seriously believe that Obama will become president?" Cue the jaws, kek. He was also gross, and there was this mousy weird (spergy?) girl who would bite her nails and also seemed to be disliked in the room, though it was less obvious against her than against my Village Idiot, and god bless him for being in that class.

We watched the film "Hester Street" one class. Following some routine domestic violence, It contained a genuinely funny scene which the sperg, the weird girl, and myself all laughed at. It actually was a funny scene, meant to break up the tension of the film (though perhaps this was partially lost on the lower-functioning sperg) But the SJWs couldn't see that, and were hissing at us. They were on their morality parade about the characters in the film, and about how everything is serious at all times. I couldn't have care less by that point.

In conclusion, yes KITH is absolutey predictive, yes you absolutely are wrong, and yes my bloo bloo lived tumbler experience a bloo bloo bloo validate my feelings faggot a bloo how dare you.

That was so long and tedious

kek

negro, they didn't predict the future. Liberal arts schools were always like that. All of them. Because the shit costs nothing to teach and its easy to profit off tuition.

The fact the people couldn't validate their liberal arts school bullshit outside of their liberal arts school caused them to grow out of it.

Now, with the internet, they can validate it somewhat outside of their liberal arts schools, but they can't actually get a job acting like that. So unless they're trustfund kids, they have to stow that shit about the same time they graduate.

The only real difference is now, thanks to the internet, you can see them growing through that particular phase of childhood. A phase they either grow out of or they starve.

No one remains a SJW in their 30s. After they have kids. Etc.

You undercut your own post in ways that had been anticipated by mine.

Of course there was always an insufferable, impractical leftist vanguard, as you've said. And don't do that "negro" stuff to me all serious like you're going to lay the truth on me, because I ain't your soul-brother, you rat motherfucker and you know it.

I get that your post is hinting at how boomers were obliged to grow out of their bullshit in order to be employable, but that's not the point of my above posts. Like you, invoking the internet, I am referring to the /contemporary/ state of affairs, over the past thirty years or so. this new trend, of course informed by the previous generation, still has its own unique bullshits, in which we are conversant.

Negro, listen. You missed the most relevant point.

Its clickbait.

The media puts college aged idiots with moronic political beliefs at the forefront of the news because it gets clicks. Its a freak show. Journalism died in the 90s and was buried in the 00s and now the news is whatever generates the most traffic.

Everyone lines up to see what them college kids are gonna say next. So all the media outlets make that the subject they primarily cover.

So because you see that shit every day, every time you look at your fucking phone, you confuse it for widespread behavior.

Thus, kids in the hall didn't predict anything. They were making fun of what was already happening. Just now you can see it, directly, without the filter of satire, and instead of laughing like the kids in the hall did, you're getting angry.

did someone record that with their phone from a fucking CRT playing VHS tape?

Yep.

Lower tolerance for cocaine.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFgZRNXz1wk
Fucking classic!

youtube.com/watch?v=5JYl4IK-31Q