If everything were go go to shit aka: Clinton wins and Europe keeps destroying itself etc...

If everything were go go to shit aka: Clinton wins and Europe keeps destroying itself etc. Where is the best place to move? Like is there any place on this planet that isn't cucked?

Check under your arse.

If you're still saying "cucked" then you can just stay where you're at.

new zealand?

the wait list just to get in there is like ten years long

when the first post is also the best post

you can come over if you want m8

The best thing to do is turtle up with other like-minded racially aware whites. But that would require you actually go outside.

>You're at
>at
fag

Wew lad

God save the queen
Youve been rused

You have aids
Aka the arabs
No gunz
Yet you think were fukt ? Jajaja
Guess wot Muhammad ?
You are stuck
We already know one shitdick will win
But our government is already run by shadow government fukwit
Have fun getting overran by the Arabs with no help

Brexit

Tl;dr ?
Fuck off were full m8

Here

just go somewhere that laws are minimal and you can buy/build a house far away from the majority of people
ideally a place where polygamy is legal, have 3 wives, raise a bunch of kids, start your own civilization desu senpai

Come to us... Its like a paradise to Americans in here

Wtf I love Mexicans now

Oh, pol, listen. Iam goung to study in berlin next semester and im afraid of muslim terrorists. What should i do? Is it legal to bring weapon in case of self-defence in germany?

It's only legal to have a gun if you're a Muslim who is having a sexual emergency

>paradise for Americans
Explain to me plz

Also, I wanna say your flag is Netherlands but I'm a mobile flag atm and can't remember

Plz no bully

fuck fuck fuck fuck muslin crimes non-stop. david lane, i miss you.

Cambodia

sorry, i mean syka blyat

cyka blyat to you too my good friend :3

>i wanna say your flag is netherlands

You best start believing in un-cucked nations OP.

You're in one.

Clinton can't win. You have to have hope that someone will assassinate her if she wins the vote.

I heard you guys accept even retards for jobs in rural interior. Might be interested.

clintion is simply a pawn
she dies and her successor will take over where she left without dropping a beat
election very well could be rigged, just look at the 2000 election where the peoples choice was ignored.
democracy does not exist here.

there was an actual reason for this, you know.