Fargo Season 3

What is Varga's endgame? And why does he puke so fucking much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpZ4OjgcW78
youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
youtu.be/K7f9OxyQ5PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's gonna fuck over Emmit HARD

Vargas is used to shitty British cuisine.

Yeah, Varga's using Emmit and his company as a 'mask' of sorts to cover up whatever activity he's up to, for however long he can keep it going.

His plan is probably to do as much as he can before shit gets too hectic, then he'll pack his bags and leave Emmit behind to take all the blame.

He doesn't have an anus

I could see Emmit actually taking Vargas spot. Maybe duping Varga and becoming what Varga is.

Why the fuck did this make me think of the shit show that is tokyo ghoul

He is Cthulhu.

nah, he's not clever enough. he's gonna warm up to Varga and then get royally fucked. Sy will probably be killed while Emmit gets prison.

as for where Gloria, Ray and MEW fit into all this, no fucking idea.

so who was getting the shit beaten out of them in the promo

My dick.

The narration parts of this episode were K I N O

youtube.com/watch?v=RpZ4OjgcW78

for reference

also nice to see ewan finally able to show his acting chops in an emotional scene

probably some dope who looked into whatever Varga and friends are up to. wrong place, wrong time. but great to make an example of.

>Emmit's wife finds the note
hahaha this will be a good episode. between that and shit hitting the fan with Sy.

I like this show but holy shit fargo fans are cancerous

How??

Its only talked about in 1 to 2 threads every week you double nigger.

how so, friend? for having the audacity to talk about a show that is currently airing?

is being a mewfag considered peasantry? because i think im starting to be a mewfag

As long as you dont only post about mews ass, youre fine.

well she is pretty hot

Because they cannot take any criticism of the show at all and will call you a pleb for not appreciating how "kino" it is. I enjoy the show but, I can admit season 3's first 3 episodes were not up to par.

oh, I thought you were just gonna shitpost. yeah I can agree to that, there are definitely a lot of people blindly defending this season's flaws just 'cause they like the show.

to me, it's been just okay so far, but not great at all. the buildup isn't as interesting as it could be, but it seems next episode it will finally start going somewhere.

I thought this episode set up the rest of the season pretty nicely, a big improvement.

where are his tentacles

Sy did NOTHING wrong and is the unsung hero of the season.

you cant rate the buildup episodes of a season as slow for doing what theyre supposed to do

no pilot is going to be fargo season 1 episode 1 ever again. and other than that the first episodes of the season are usually slow, setting up plotlines and more importantly themes. these four episodes were heavy on both

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
he'll probably die on accident and have no loose ends tied up

Being fat is a sign of being wealthy so he pukes so he wont get fat and thus remains invisible

fatness has not been a sign of being wealthy for like 150 years

What the hell is this guy? Native American in blackface?

yeah what a weird looking guy

>London, Manila, Johannesburg, Rome

So Malvo was the immortal demon of petty murder, and Varga is the immortal demon of colonial exploitation? Damn surprised this nigga didn't namedrop Saigon and Hong Kong

If I become a parole officer, will girls like Mew take advantage of me?

>implying MEW is taking advantage of Ray

Spoiler alert: they both actually love and care for each other

im glad they genuinely care about each other, its better that way

I don't know but his speech about the Mexicans and refugees was redpilled as fuck. The barbarians are at the gates and he seems like he's just trying to be ready for when the shithouse goes up in flames

Watched The Cabbage, The Rabbit, and the Fox from season 1 while waiting for a stream and immediately recognized Billy a Bob's voice. Kind of sad that Malvo won't ever show up again.

wait, fargo s3 has already started? how far in is it?

episode 4 was tonight

Ray and Emmit will reconcile their differences and work together to take down Varga. Yuri will be killed within the next few episodes. A minor appearance will be made by mr wrench. Screencap this.

Thewlis is a fuckin god, he's killing it

I'm pretty sure Ray and Emmit are gonna be confused for each other and each burdened with the other's problems.

dont see them reconciling fully all season. there might be a moment where they recognize they love each other because theyre brothers despite their differences that are too big for them to bridge

one of them is going to die, my money is on emmit

There's plenty of hints that they're still willing to reconcile. Ray only took $10,000 when he could've taken much more, and Emmit telling Varga not to take care of Ray. The only reason they're feuding as hard as they are is because Cy keeps pushing it. When he dies (probably soon), they will work things out.

Wew lads, I just realized I missed episode 2. No wonder I didn't get the tampon references. I'm amazed the third episode made total sense to me, must be that the show is getting too procedural.

t. pleb who can't appreciate kino

no its just the third episode is completely disconnected from the main story

on purpose of course

>Carrie will never EVER tuck you into bed and call you her baby before passionately kissing you
The way she said 'you're my baby'...holy fuck my heart

Holy fuck the intro when the original title theme kicked in

>And why does he puke so fucking much?

purging you pleb

Looks like this season is finally hitting its stride.

If you had doubts you should be ashamed.

So Varga uses technology to obtain information about and track people.
Gloria Burgle has had issues with not being being detected by technology every episode.
Perhaps Gloria will remain in Varga's blind spot for her to shut him down.

Holy shit and I thought the disconnection between seasons was bad enough

>Varga's using Emmit and his company as a 'mask' of sorts to cover up whatever activity he's up to, for however long he can keep it going.

woah, are you some sort of psychic?

>bad enough

completely plebian

Peter and the Wolf for the win. It was quite beautiful.

so you would carries coon

For anyone interested, here is Peter and the Wolf narrated by Leonard Bernstein

youtu.be/K7f9OxyQ5PQ

Does anybody else wanna assfuck the new latina cop? Just me? Sounds like her husband's a total fag for not impregnating her. And she's doing Coon's job for her, wtf Hawley? I hope Yuri doesn't horribly kill this new cop qt though.

okay so was that Malvo narrating?

yeah

she's already dead, you know how Fargo works by now. qtp2ts like her don't last long. she's a hell of a lot better cop than Coon is though, that bitch literally spent an entire episode on a McGuffin

Yeah, she has that red shirt feel to her. She is cute, though. CUTE. Stuffing her crotch with TP. "Help a sister out!"

>The narration parts of this episode were K I N O

That word has lost all meaning then

Really? Because I think using Peter and the Wolf foreshadows the entire arc of the season.

>tfw had to work and missed the Sup Forums thread
>just getting done watching the episode

why did I have to work for the best episode of the season so far? so much shit happening, I feel like I missed out. Anyway how long do you guys give qt cop? I don't think she makes it past the next episode sadly, she's served her purpose and the way Yuri and Karate Kid were eyeing her I don't think she has long.

She's the duck.

she will die and it will lead Gloria to start getting involved in the major plotline

Its a pure scam

Dude used this guys parking lot "empire" to get a 25mil loan form a bank.

He is a much more capable version of Gloria. The basic story is both brothers being taken by con artists that appeal to the things they are most touchy about imho

meant nikki not gloria

This episode was aces

There are other hunters coming for the wolf, but Peter will catch him first.

I'm thinking Varga sends Yuri and his Chinese sidekick to stop MEW fucking up Stussy's business. But Sy Rothstein also is spying on them, new cop Lopez goes to bug him and Yuri gets spooked so big fight/murder scene. Lopez dies, MEW is tortured or hurt, Sy maybe dies or gets hospitalized and Chinese guy gets killed or arrested. Also maybe new chief Shia Wingham goes in to help and gets killed. Ray Stussy goes shit's real and heads out of Dodge with Yuri in hot pursuit. Varga mad makes Emmit try to betray his whereabouts. Coon is of course 5 steps behind everyone and feels guilty about Lopez/Shia/MEW/Sy dying or getting hurt.

>IM A BILLIONAIRE MY BOY
>(but im going to spend huge amounts of time fucking around with your comparatively tiny company for a few million, oh pay no attention to cheap suit)

its a highly sophisticated nigerian prince scam on the one millionaire dumb enough to fall for it

so is this whole deal with Gloria not being seen by automatic sensors some red herring or is it actually going somewhere?

same with vomiting british guy its an (awesome) fargo meme

It'll probably save her life some how in some Chekhovian fashion. Otherwise it's just a weird character trait that goes unexplained. I sure hope it's not the latter cause even LOST and Twin Peaks didn't pull off that much bullshit.

This season has some really funny stuff
when Sy had trouble opening his car door I lost it

>Varga is bulimic
alrighty then

Requesting a wemb of MEW walking past Gloria out of the parole office.

>bill gates

MEW show her ass is up there with Alex nude scene. i agree more of MEW

I had skipped episode 2 by mistake and only watched 1 and 3, but 2 was pure kino and so this one seems to be. Lorne Malvo narrating caught me off guard, absolute kino.

He's rehearsing a non-scat version of the Chicago sunroof

To us yeah but maybe not the barbarian hordes. V.M Varga literally thinking 5k steps ahead. Oh shit I just realised Varg means wolf

So is Gloria a spirit or an android? Maybe an alien?

I seriously hope Nikki isn't a scammer. However the Ennis Stussy story could be foreshadowing, with the sponsor being the producer and Nikki being the actress.

Gloria is the only qt cop, the other is fugly
No she's not, Ray's the duck

He has bulimia nervosa

i want to cuddle Meemo!

He took $10,001 with the quarters which kicks it up to a federal referral of the withdrawal.

So, who dies this season(from more /less important characters)?
I would go with MEW,rich brother,his wife,this new lady cop Winnie?!,chink,Cy, new chief of police
Kina feel that either Gurka or Varga will survive and end on top of things(maybe wounded ), leaving everything in ruins, just jumping to another place ,
Ray will survive, with his post stamp but nothing to live for, that cop who works under Gloria will kick the bucket, Gloria will survive but totally confused about WTF is going on.
What's the theme of thse season? Randomness of universe is not so random if you look closely enough, but actually is?!

>What's the theme of thse season?
Globalization and technology making its way to the common man's life

>its a highly sophisticated nigerian prince scam on the one millionaire dumb enough to fall for it
You may be right. And if this is the case when situation can be fixed with one phone call to police lmao.
Yeah, flashbacks Vargo did all job himself, overheading phone calls and researching facebook.

Holy shit, Emmit is so fucked.

The real question is if we will get some paranormal shit out of nowhere again, what with UFO's being canon in Fargo

whats with all the Russian stuff? The Putin speech, the Stalin poster, whats the meaning of it?

Also what's with the guy in the beginning being questioned by the Stasi?