youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA
youtu.be/5Ri8hDClBPI
youtube.com/watch?v=zDCmeX-nBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_kQVxflQP8o
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yuz2dqBeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's fake ass reality show #8225

Wow, mister, you must be really smart.

You don't know what a reality show is, do you?

Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

Q > Murr > Sal > Joe
I don't hate any of them tbqh though

Q>Sal>Joe>murr

Joe and Q are the best behind the mic. They comes up with the funniest ideas, sal is pretty good. And murr is just a fag

any list without Joe at the top is wrong

Talent:
Joe >>>> Q > Sal > Murr

Likability:
Q > Joe > Sal >>>>>>>>>>> Murr

EUTHANASIA

So at least we can all agree that murr is trash

why do people dislike Murr? he's the only thin one

Sal is the worst performer, but his punishments are pretty tight
>Murr marrying his sister
>Bingo
>Whose phone is ringing?

>reality show

uhhh . . . ?

He looks like a fucking rat.

Murr alone is usually garbage, but when they work with teammates his chemistry shines

>hey murr call that guy a nigger

Joe a best
Joe > Sal > Murr > Q

Q is solid but he lacks charisma.

Don't forget cutting people off.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-l7RJEfSFo

I can agree with that. He seems to perform well when being told what to do by the rest. I dont think he comes up with very good ideas by himself though

Murr's such a little weasel, but he's funny sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DVqD0XPtfk

>joe's sneezes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qCACeXC7QM

Sal is punishment kino
Joe is challenges kino

youtu.be/ae4JmMbu9oo

The Inside Joke said the black dude was about come at Sal before he took out the hammer

LARRY

Thats probably his greatest moment on the show. That or getting kicked in the balls by the kid in new orleans

I do believe this is the most uncomfortable moment in TV history.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovezV6b1J6E

Q>Joe>Sal>Murr
They're all great tho.

its not reality it's actuality

this was 10/10 moment

I can't finish that video.

But they revel in it. It's great.

top tier gag coming through, m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=MUcZ2qeDQrE

shit wrong link
youtu.be/_7hUEPrXICY

at least the moms were in on the joke and laughing

omg! hadnt seen this one. that is pretty brutal

shit they should do more stuff like this. reminds me of gaki no tsukai

Lame.

No crying, no screaming.

yeah, need to do more like this. or fuck it, just repeat this one. really funny and probably easy for them to film

A ferret

>I think Michelle Obama is a fantastic example

Murr works better within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist. And I stress the word, ARTIST.

>mfw trying to play along
>Lose it at something as simple as Q flexing after taking off his shit

The power point presentations are my favorite part of the show.

I don't think so. Q had been acting weird for a while. I think they would have been much angrier if they hadn't been laughing at him for the whole "class" he was teaching.

>any time they mock a black stereotype.
>whenever Sal acts over the top flamboyant and gay.

I-I actually agree with that opinion. Is that wrong?

>misses the funniest one
youtube.com/watch?v=2Szzj6XN6pA

>Q is a retired firefighter who has seen some horrible shit; in a podcast he talked about how he had to "scrape" a dead burnt child out of a car

>Murr is the manager who HAD to be on the show or else it wouldn't have been put through. Murr isn't a life long friend, they don't even really like him that much

Michelle obama did just got relevant because of her husband

Poor Q. That sounds awful.

For this Joker challenge, Sal must suck off the first person he sees

>"I killed a lot of japs in ww2"
Kek

>he had to "scrape" a dead burnt child out of a car
>Murr isn't a life long friend, they don't even really like him that much
Jesus Christ. This can't be fucking real

>Sal's punishment has to do with scaring him
>they do it in broad daylight
I still don't understand this. Night vision cameras exist for a reason...

>It's a Joe loses and has to play a game of Russian Roulette episode

Hardest I've ever laughed at something on tv

>Murr isn't a life long friend
That's fucking bullshit. You're proven wrong by Murr's "Damned" movie that was made when he was a teenager. Sal was in the movie.

I remember a thread a year ago about this. I don't have any screenshots for it though, but op linked the podcast and Q said it about 15 minutes into it. I can't remember the name of the podcast either

I don't remember what evidence he posted about the Murr not being their friend though, that could have been bullshit but I;m not entirely sure.

>they don't even really like him that much
Yeah. because he chose the first fucking network he saw available

youtu.be/5Ri8hDClBPI

Maybe he was a life long acquaintance, i don't think the group really likes him as much as they try to show

That second part isn't true. He has been a part of it since the beginning, but he had the most experience in television.

Tell em steve Dave.

He's been on it since before IJ was even a show.

I'm sure TruTV takes good care of them. Impractical Jokers is the only reason people started to watch TruTV.

Yeah its bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=zDCmeX-nBRQ

And they have been so massively successful that Tru has changed its entire format around their show. Q and one of the executive producers were on TESD and said something like MTV wanted the show, but they wanted to fuck with the format and bring in new people, which they declined.

Thank God MTV didn't get their kike hands on it. They probably would've forced in a token nigger and would've cut out any politically incorrect jokes.

>Sal, tell that little girl that you have to unite the Germanic People under one flag

I think it's clear that these guys have a great sense of humour and are down to earth enough to understand why people love them and can maintain sort of an authentic feeling. Also, the show wouldn't work if they werw easily recognizable.

The girl was ready to shank Q

>It's a Sal's dad expresses his shame in Sal episode
youtube.com/watch?v=_kQVxflQP8o

Joe > Q > Sal > Murr is the way my man.

Sal's punishments are always the best.

>"Sal, go tell that dirty nigger to fuck off back to Africa."
I think this one was a little much.

>acts

they are shit, even after 50 years in advancements, they still are shit, there is a reason why outside of some nutcase like kubrick, directors still just use a blue filter on daylight scenes. Also this tv show is shot cheaply. If even $100+ million dollar movies don't do night scenes, what makes you think a $1,000 an episode tv series would do it

Murr is such a piece of shit! I met his once and he farted in my direction while I was eating my Subway Sandwich

t.impractical joker

>trying to download the entire series to watch it again
>nothing but dead torrents or direct downloads
Kill me

Why? They play reruns on trutv like 24/7 since its the only show on that shit channel that has decent ratings.

I'm not a yank

Sucks for you.

Joe is the worst Joker. Bear with me

If you watch the show it's clear that Joe is the bossiest one, and when he is not on the spot he forces the others to do what he wants. He's always insisting on things his way and calling the shots. THEN, when he it is his turn, he is almost impossible to stumble, meaning it isn't very funny.

He used to be my favorite until I really looked at his interactions with the others.

You should kill your mother. Its clear she's the REAL Joe in your life. Kill her bro, be free. Watch TruTv

Joe is going to win. Already calling it. That man is made of stone. Nothing phases him.

I see it on Comedy Central here all the time as a Brit, nothing but South Park, Impractical Jokers and Friends all day.

I have a soft spot for Sal because he looks like a younger clone of my godfather.

Search your feelings, you know my opinion to be true

Aus, I think Go shows them every now and then, but it seems to be 1-2 AM airings. It's a handful of episodes that are missing, so if I'm ever able to find where W4F share their shit on XDCC, or maybe work my way up to BTN I'll eventually get it

Does anyone have the skit Joe and Sal made about Sal being on a date? They showed it either on the comedy tour or the cruise ship tour, I can't remember which.

>Sal? Haha... Hey, Sal. See that taxi driva? Ask him if you pull his turban off, will his suicide vest detonate.

Joe knows how to end a challenge.

I feel like you're a massive faggot with overflowing AIDS, fuck everyone you can. I know you wont be destroying my genes.

What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yuz2dqBeVc

THIS IS SO BAD

I DIDNT KNOW THIS EXISTED

Surely the brits don't view American shows as bad as this

>eating Subway

You deserved it.

British peaked with Mr. Bean.

>it's a Santiago episode