youtu.be/w--VcX3n_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
youtu.be/IEIzuJZj03U
youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't in years. Not since the movie.

When did Barta teacher die?

>Simpsons movie came out a decade ago

They retired the character when Marcia Wallace died. All the voice actors are getting older at this point.

I watched a new episode or two every few years, but mostly I stick to the classics.

When I started listening to the podcast 'worst episode ever'. It's a podcast devoted to figuring out which episode is the worst. It's fun watching new episodes and then cathartic listening to them tear it apart

my question is when was Flanders involved romantically with her?

I don't watch it anymore. Even the seasons after it supposedly went bad are a thousand times better than what comes out now. The last one I saw was at the breakroom at work, the one with Lena Dunham in it. God fucking awful.

Apparently in the new ones Flanders is married to an Asian woman or something

Neat

How could you not with hilarious moments such as this?

youtu.be/w--VcX3n_7w

The writers of that bit should each receive 20 lashings.

Yes. I think I might stop after this season though.

I quit when they did the Harry Potter Tree House of Horrors

stopped watching around 2001 or 2002. Saw the movie though.

The only reason I know its still on is because of Sup Forums threads/

Fuck no. I only accidentally saw a new episode because it was on at work and I think marge was running around naked for some reason so its obvious they know about rule 34
>inb4 hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr she's been naked in older episodes too
I don't give a fuck faggot

>tfw stopped watching simpsons 15 years ago when it was some stupid fuicking tennis episode where they set up a tennis court in their back yard

>Apparently in the new ones Flanders is married to an Asian woman or something

comic book guy isnt flanders

>tfw comic book guy has a gf
>you don't

Thanks for making me feel awful, Simpsons.

Stopped watching after the movie. Felt appropriate.

desu I don't even know of normies who still watch the simpsons. How is this show still on? I probably won't even watch it's last episode because it's going to be a crap show compared to the season 2-10 glory days.

Stop stop it's already dead.

>get excited when the TV guide says there's an older Simpsons episode I liked on
>top and bottom of the screen are cropped and zoomed in for a widescreen aspect ratio

I thought this picture loss bullshit was supposed to end with the advent of widescreen TVs.

WUT? Edna died?

Just marathoned season four and I had a blast

Her voice actor did.
At age 70.
4 years ago.

>chief wiggum mercilessly kills two people
Who wrote this?

>tfw you've been downgraded from "Comic Book Guy-Tier" to "Hans Moleman-Tier".

Black bars trigger normals

who's barts teacher now?

I still watch every week. It's pretty bad, but I won't stop watching.

Sofia Vergara

I watch the old reruns on TV sometimes, but most of the time I don't even think about the fact that there are new episodes being made. It's kind of crazy just how much it fell outside the cultural sphere of influence

Yes. I get a chuckle every now and then but mostly it feels depressing, like even the writers are aware how bad it is and just don't care.

Hate to break it to you dude..

How will the Simpsons end? Will it be by decision or dispute? What could be the final "fuck you" to the audience?

I gave up somewhere around the time Lisa became friends with some fat teenage witches. The last episode I saw in any capacity was when I came home from work and turned the TV on near the end of a new episode, the Simpsons had a new neighbor who was actually Sideshow Bob wearing someone else's skin or something.

Three of the voice actors commit suicide in the studio while Bart's actor shouts AYE CARAMBA and Hank Azaria shakes his head.

>What could be the final "fuck you" to the audience?

what they are doing right now / not ending it

I gave up around that micheal jackson joke episode and the tony hawk 300 episode special

The only part of that that was even remotely funny was the jet pack missing the jet pack dump and hitting the church and even that felt a bit off.

he was being sarcastic

I saw a clip where they gave Sideshow Bob superpowers in a non Treehouse of Horror episode. I'd love to believe that it can't get worse at this point.

check out Simpsons Shitposting™ on www dot facebook dot com for fresh meme everyday!

There was an episode where Stephen Merchant was some sort of A.I. god computer made by Lisa. Not Treehouse of Horror.
A lot of nu-Simpsons are borderline Futurama plots.

This, as i can remember after the movie i just "let it go" the simpsons

wait they killed off edna in the show as well? i know about her voice actress dying but not this

literally family guy

Fuck no.

>fat disgusting creep scores a hot asian girl
thats racist

they also did it for that marathon a few years ago. it was pretty disappointing

>What could be the final "fuck you" to the audience?

turning maggie trans

I kind of wonder if the show is entirely kept alive by UNA VELA South Americans at this point

It's usually fat neckbears that lust for Jap's the most.

yeah but they also dont get the girl

I remember watching the movie on the cinemas, laughing at the ''why pay for something you can watch for free, you're all idiots'' bit

And then I never laughed at The Simpsons ever again.

Hey Fox, give them the Futurama treatment

I really hope they don't do that if they ever release blurays of the older episodes in the future.

In Democratic Portugal there were riots over the movie because some theatres only had the special dubbed version and not the regular version with subtitles

It'll end with Fox finally pulling the show. Despite talks of fans of the show deserving a proper send off the much anticipated show finale will never air due to complications regarding the rights to the show and a general lack of interest.

It really would be the best outcome. Any ending they made would just come across as incredibly shit and unsatisfying both to fans of the classic episodes and to fans who stuck with the show all the way through. You're guaranteed to get hordes of 14 year old who've never watched the older episodes cry about what a classic they're losing and what fans of the show they are though. Same in general for most people.

Quick post your favorite Simpsons intros
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

The only thing I've ever watched of the Simpsons is the movie, in theaters.

>Crandall is dead

man, fuck this show

Pretty much the same for me

you sound like a blast at parties.

same

There was an episode where they started dating, then they held an online poll to decide if they should stay together.

>not moe

the simpsons jumped the shark years ago

Literally why

youtu.be/IEIzuJZj03U

Anyone else just watches this as background noise on Sunday evenings?

Stopped watching about three years ago and I have no idea why I kept watching that long.

Who SimpsonsShitposting here?

Did he just grinded two kids into a pulp?
This

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

I don't think they say, they just run a post-episode clip with Ned dreaming about her and saying he misses her, with Nelson agreeing with him.

This seems interesting. You think I should watch the episode before listening to the podcast or is it not needed?

I gave up after the episode when Milhouse got laser eye surgery and got rid of his glasses and he became popular so Lisa got jealous and became a child pageant model

Your problem is you're old. Everyone my age loves the show. New episodes are awesome because they're more comical and less serious.

I swear to god if bait that shit gets a (You) there is something wrong.

The fact that they're more comical/less serious doesn't even matter, what matters is that the jokes are fucking shit

Yeah but only old people think the jokes are shit because old people are boring and cling onto crap from their youth to feel young.

>Your problem is you're old. Everyone my age loves the show.
How old are you? 12?

>Spongebob Movie was 14 years ago
>people born when the Spongebob Movie came out are calling you a newfag numale nigger Reddit cuck on Sup Forums