i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511258916533.webm

it was a simpler time

reckon im a disappointment for my parents

ahahaha this fucking country is pathetic

hate sussex police

i dont get it

phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!

sussex police mentioned

do you lads reckon having little to no social interactions and zero meaningful human relationships whatsoever for the past 4+ years could possibly have had a negative impact on my mental health? not sure I see it myself

based gerry dogwhistling
cannae wait to see the 32d chess hes been playing for years finally come to fruition

screaming

I don't think you can legally do that...

I'm a rorke but I don't think any private company should be running public utilities like rail and energy. Nationalise all public critical infrastructure and let the free market do shit like glastonbury and pet shops or whatever

Are you depressed and anxious? Do you feel dread when you look to the future? Then I have an exiting offer just for you.

Hi, I'm user for user's Program for Guaranteed Results*, and I'm going to tell you about this revolutionary plan that can turn your life around. The plan is based on three core pillars:

-nofap
-lifting
-finding God

Using a carefully researched plan guided by these core pillars, happiness, calmness, and contentment can be achieved by nearly anyone.

*PATENT PENDING

soul of the mind key to life's ether
soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel
let strength be mended so that the world might be mended

Lifting does fuck all and is a meme. So is no fap.

anyone who disagrees with my far left insanity is a rorke

I guess
you say
what can
make me
feel this way

>the average yankoid is SIX figures in PRIVATE debt before they even graduate college without guarantee of a good job

absolute STATE

Bloody tired of toil lads

>-finding god

found god. i am god. and so are you

It's actually scientific, thinking along the lines of "I've done what I can, the rest is up to (insert higher power) here now" significantly reduces anxiety about the future

state of the russian space industry

wish i could redo my life over and not fuck around

Horrid

Love toil 2bh, especially minimum wage labourous jobs or anything with monotony in a warm an enclosed space

Dead serious, I like to larp as an 18th century industrial worker

Might convert to russian orthodoxism

Atheists will always be the fedora. It's too late now. The community is dead and it's all because of one type of hat.

we hold more debt than your entire country's GDP, and our national debt is over ten times higher than your GDP, and the best thing is we can afford all of it

levelled through TBC so didn't see much end game at that time.
Raided at Wrath which was peak WoW
Hit max level at Cata but stopped before doing end game
Didn't play Mists
levelled a new char at the end of draenor so missed end game
Played all of legion so far
not renewing sub until BoA

*scribbles in note pad*

>subject is hostile, defensive, and uses verbose language. not recommended for intake into the program.

Not as tiring as this fucking shit meme

wish I were stupid enough to be able to believe in god and shit

must be fucking mental actually believeing there's some god fella looking down on you all the time, looking out for you
imagine actually going around believing that
kin ell

*snatches the notepad*

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE WRITING

Praying is also shown to reduce anxiety.

no you cant lol

cant wait for china to overtake you in 10 years

careful lad someone might try and hat you, I agree of course

don't know what the fuck any of this means
play runescape like a normal person

*raises stump*

>a boys' camp to redefine gender
>by david rosenberg

That's not what faith is. Atheist memers love to boil it down to cartoonish le man in le sky.

the USA will be bankrupt in a few years

china would have to more than triple within that time to do that which obviously is very unlikely because their biggest trading partner is the US

jog on commie

HOW TO REDUCE ANXIETY

Listen to PLA marching songs about enduring grand struggles

youtube.com/watch?v=w4v2puOgdR4

state of this country

literal George Soros funded group trying to put people out of business for advertising with the "wrong" newspapers like the sun and express and daily mail who are fucking tame at shit

don't believe in a god

simple as

>online news source
mmmhaha yes ok :) *goes away*

whatever mate don't care enough about your gay little faith to learn about what particular delusions you suffer from anyway lmao

>this is what lefties unironically believe

scum son

this. every day would be fucking grand if i could trick myself into people a sky daddy was going to give me eternal life in paradise at the end of it all

It's all supposedly one big metaphor, lad.

Chinese economic growth is a meme

Constructing derelict buildings and towns in an industry that the arse will undoubtedly fall out of

just take 500ug of LSD

you'll find god haha :)

dying

cant beat goldberg

only discovered how good lil peep was after he died

no you can't ameripoor

fictions to be taken seriously

>I don't want to eat your food because you have a promotion with a newspaper whoms opinions I disagree with
am I reading the situation correctly?

>it's all just numbers and math man
>dun mean nothing
>economy is JUST A WORD YALL

Not my fault you're too emotionally retarded to understand these things.

always found acid as more of a really intense party drug
now dmt, that will show you the beating heart of the universe

as long as the world is dependent on oil and we're in control of the petrodollar then we can do whatever the fuck we want, and we're willing to go to war to preserve our way of life.

probably ass mad scousers

eleven jinping will lead us to the promised land faggot

I think I have 4x 150ug tabs left
The last time i took one of them it took me weeks to recover. Don't plan on doing that again for the foreseeable future

remember knowing santa was a silly idea but going along with mum and dad because i didn't want to grow up too fast

got sacked from toil last week and my life has greatly improved as a result everyone feels sorry for me i am now looking for a career that actually fulfils me no one expects me to buy them shit for christmas and my gf told me not to worry about my share of the rent until i find a new job

>so you've got toil tomorrow, user? you won't want to come back to my room then, huh?

thats not even funny its fucking horrific

>youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4

Wish I lived in a regime so I could be told what to think and assigned a purpose in life and work hard for our glorious leader

REALLY not a fan of this "freedom" and "just b urself" meme that the west has made

taken much more than that and never saw any god, only the universe and that