TAX CUTS WILL SAVE THE ECONOMY!!!!

>TAX CUTS WILL SAVE THE ECONOMY!!!!

The guy doesn't understand we're not living in Reagan times anymore. He should just resign already.

I don't think it's about "saving" the economy as much as it is increasing business competitiveness/ potential earnings.

Trump only lives in the Trump era

Reagan's trickle down plan didn't work.

I believe a similar experiment was done in nebraska or something like that. Where taxes were reduced drastically to spark economic growth. It didn't work. Now they are dealing with an underfunded society, and trying to get back on their feet.

Reagan's tax policies is what led us to where our debt is today.

b-but Sup Forums told me Obama increased the debt?

*more than anyone else

>2009-2011

Nice trick. He made a ton of debt during his presidency.

That's not real trickle down

>more than anyone else
Obama was in a tough position with a shit economy. Most of the debt has been created during republican administrations. You can single out obama if you want, but let's see how trump does.

I know, I coudln't find a more up to date one.

It was though.

Tax cuts would give more money to the rich and business owners that would then be used to spurt economic growth.

I don't know the specifics. But the sentiment was similar to the reagan plan. Which was a total complete failure.

He didn't do it right. You don't just cut richfags personal income, and than increase middle class ones. Fucking moron will have a hard time claiming he's still not an establishment republican when he pulls that kind of shit. People wanted a tax cut across the board. Businesses were paying too high a tax way more than any other developed country, and the middle class was being drained as well. But he had to go pull this shit. Don't know whether this was his plan all along or he got gulled into it because he's an idiot. Either way fuck him.

Any trustworthy politicians left in this planet?

Saying Obama is responsible for the current debt is like saying FDR was responsible for the depression debt increase.

Reagan, and Both bushes were given perfectly good economies, and continued tax cuts have led us to where we are today.

Recession was in full swing by the time Obama got into office. There was always going to be a big debt increase under his administration from the get go. Though his recovery only really helped big corporations and banks. The economy technically recovered, but common people never gained much back even today. We just stopped falling.

Classic one was Julius Caesar, and look what happened to him.

The bank bailout was Bush not Obama.

Obama saved the car industry, and he did it for the jobs.

Wrong board you bastard

like you can have an actual discussion on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is cancer. Can't have a decent discussion.

>politicians
>ever trustworthy at any point in history

Trump is just a convenient conduit for corporate America to build towards their wet dream where they pay no taxes and can get away with no regulations. Funny thing is most people polled said they hated this bill, but they ran with it anyway and rammed it through Senate with literal pen marks still on it.

Oh you sweet summer child...

Already reported this thread

What the fuck do tax cuts have to do with international culture???

>tfw you increase the gap between rich and poor even more and people praise you for it

We talk politics all the time. I mean, all the fucking time.

Goblin American threats are ok, but international politics aren't?
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

gtfo

i think most """""""american origin""""""" people don't know that what US needs now is the growth of new mid-to-high companies rather than cut taxes for the rich people

So, the bank bailout was bush.
so, your statement about obama being pro-banking is wrong to begin with.

Then Obama set a lots of regulations that were "anti-business" but he bailout the car industry which being him "pro-corporation"

Can you republicans make your fucking mind?

>a-a-at least his triggering the es jay double u, r-right guys?

Politics are ruining this board. Sup Forums is supposed to be comfy but it's quite literally the same as Sup Forums

>le two party system. Lesser of two evils

>The bank bailout was Bush not Obama.
i might be wrong, but i believe their were meetings with Obama and McCain and the CEO's of banks before the election

i'm not 100% about that, I saw it on a documentary

But Sup Forums is not cancer.

There are quite literally about 40 generals right now about absolutely fucking shit.

Goblin american and jus shitposting on a daily basis.

This threat has never been comfy, unless your idea of comfy is shitting on other people.

The tax bill just passes, so its a big deal for now. This is an international issue.

Just don't go to the obvious political threat in the board.

>posts le reddit maymay
>goes full retard
lurk more faggot

it's not like anyone on Sup Forums pays taxes in any case

It is.

No. Tax cuts have nothing to do with this board. Go back to Sup Forums.

>If you call Obama out on his shit you must be a republican
>This is what Democrats actually believe
>Not understanding ironic le meme
It's you who needs to lurk more

The tax cut is a particularly big political event that just happened in the US.

We aren't discussing 19th century tax policy. This is relevant right now.

not being ironic. People support this idiot because he only makes a bunch of cry babies cry?

It was kansas and yeah everyone hates brownback now and are flipping out and electing moderate republicans.

i'm sorry what?

Sorry. wrong number.

It was meant for the german.

>back
I never go to that shithole.

Who? Trump? Yeah pretty much, at least on Sup Forums. A lot of rust belt and small town America types liked him too because he promised to bring manufacturing back and they haven't ever recovered from outsourcing. Plus Hillary was the embodiment of everything wrong with the Democrats. They were never going to do well with her as a candidate, but the DNC has been the Clinton's personal political party for quite awhile now. Folks don't remember, but Obama winning the candidacy in 2008 was unexpected. She tried rigging it in her favor back then too, but it wasn't enough. They just tried rigging it even more this time and it ended up backfiring on them because it was too blatant not to leak.

In total numbers he probably did

Well, if they work at burgeries they do. Or even when they choose to buy something with their parents' money they can choose something taxed more.

>I believe a similar experiment was done in nebraska or something like that. Where taxes were reduced drastically to spark economic growth. It didn't work. Now they are dealing with an underfunded society, and trying to get back on their feet.

It was Kansas

>Sup Forums is a board for the exchange of foreign language and culture
>"dude let's discuss tax cuts"
How about no

oops meant last part for

Sorry but if you want to discuss politics you have to go. Stick to the board rules or leave Sup Forums altogether

More like
>tax cuts will save me money

Maybe as a secondary issue to most voters, but most voters were driven more by economic issues and their distaste for Clinton. I wouldn't use the average Sup Forums poster as a great example of what the average Trump voter wanted on their wishlist for president.

If you don't like it stop bumping and report it and move on.

well obviously

I'm saging every time I post, don't worry about that

How about you sage all those fucking generals. Get a fucking life.

>cut richfags personal income, and than increase middle class ones

Trump betrayed his voters.

didn't he have a lot of people killed though?

Barbarians, and the corrupt yes. It's how things were done back then.

>kill your political opponents
>rewrite history and say they were all corrupt

Pure-minded latin god-emperor working for the people.

>Pure-minded latin god-emperor working for the people.
This but unironically

The nominal value did increase. As a % of GDP, however, it decreased. So the economy grew faster than the debt, and the debt is more manageable.

The increases only kick in after he is out lmao. Economically illiterates will blame the next admnistration for tax plan of this admnistration.

>I believe a similar experiment was done in nebraska or something like that. Where taxes were reduced drastically to spark economic growth. It didn't work. Now they are dealing with an underfunded society, and trying to get back on their feet.

It was Kansas. The result is things like 3 day school weeks because the budget can't afford kids in school for 5 straight days.

American politicians are REALLY good at this, creating benefits for their donors with policies that are designed to swell during their administration and collapse during the next one to push blame down the road.

Obama was single handedly blamed for everything Bush caused, just like whoever will be blamed in a few years once Trumps one blows up.

>redditors is posting on the wrong board again.
OP you dumb nigger go back to

>but they ran with it anyway and rammed it through Senate

That's more because they need to get what they can done with Trump while they can.

Basically Trump will sign anything the Republicans put in front of him. There are many outcomes for Trump at this point as far as the Republicans (more specifically GOP) are concerned

1) Trump goes through 8 years
2) Trump only makes it 4
3) Trump resigns over inability to handle the job
4) Trump is impeached
5) Trump gets so wildly unpopular that the party has to drop their support for him to save their own reputation among the voter base

The top 2 scenarios are their preferred scenarios, but in the bottom 3 scenarios, their time with the President who will sign anything is limited.

As such, they want to push everything they can through to him just in case his Presidency is cut short. Hence why this TAX BILL also included things like the Obamacare mandate and shit about abortions. Covering everything they possibly can, as quickly as they can.