Is Mad Men any good

...or is it just a poor man's Sopranos derivative?

oh shit hes going bald

The hairline would suggest that mad men was never good

I liked the first season, probably 3/4 of it, after that it's been okay, maybe it will pick up.

JUST

I am on my 3rd viewing

Just fucking shave it off dude

Neither.

kek fucking hairlets

It's good, IDK if it's the same as the Sopranos. Different shows, but tackle the same themes.
Can't believe it's been two years since the finale. Soprano's just happened to be placed at the right time to capture america when it was turning into a post-empire, whereas Mad Men was around America at it's zenith, so some of the themes probably work better for the sopranos

In a figth who would win?

Don or Tony?
Pete or Chris?
Betty or Carmela?

I'm surprised how badly his career has gone post Mad Men. He was good on The Town and has great comedy chops. Hopefully Baby Driver doesn't suck.

The Just took Draper. No man is safe

The right.

Every single time.

idk how pleb you are, Roger is worth watching for.

>idk how pleb you are
I believe that cinema has experienced a steady and irreversible decline since gif related. Does that answer your question?

Everyone wants him to do some capeshit. Would do wonders for his career to be the Green Lantern or some other hero. Better than the nothing he's doing.

Well then you may find Roger vulgar and uncouth.

Calling it a poor man's Sopranos is paying that boring shit quite a compliment.

no shit, retard

how the hell does he even do that? looks like he has long hair on the front nd combs it back

Hi Matthew

It gets compared to the Sopranos because its original advertising in 2007 pegged it as the heir to "prestige television," just as the Sopranos was ending.
And it helped that Weiner worked on the Sopranos.

pic in the OP is a fake

>And it helped that Weiner worked on the Sopranos

He was one of the lead writers lol

what about
Rodger or Paulie?

it isn't though

yeah, but only on the last two seasons

I like Mad Men more than Sopranos. They're both great, though. I'm a sucker for period pieces, and Mad Men is one of the best.

Don beats them all in a fair fight with no guns. mobfags can't fight worth a shit unless they have a couple of their fag buddies standing around with guns making sure the other guy is too intimidated to fight back properly

Hes not going bald. He is already almost bald. No one loses hair like this. It only proves that he underwent some hair transplant operation

Literally stolen from Jackie Brown.
Absolutely shameless.

Hair transplant maybe?

Tarantino probably stole it himself, it's not like this airport hallway hasn't been famous forever.

Jon "Claw Hammer" Hamm

I love the show but its also capitalist propaganda

And Jackie Brown stole it from The Graduate. Absolutely shameless.

>it isn't though
shopfag here, its shopped 100%, you dont have to be an expert to realize

obviously his hair are thin because he is old, but that photo had a work done

Maybe this one is shopped to some extent but there are other pics that prove that hes justed

lmao Mike Nichols beat Tarantino by 30 years

t, some shithead teen that doesn't understand any fucking subtext

he sure isnt far, I can agree on that, but Im also sure an average poster on this boeard has worse hair in his 20s

No one balds like that. It looks like he got transplants to fix a little recession, kept receding behind that, and has been trying to make it work instead of just getting more transplants. Or, as others have said, it may be a shop.

I believe it was reported that he had a hair transplant just last month funny enough

see this He had a hair transplant for sure.

JUST

kek

Mad Men is the only piece of television to transcend the medium as an example of genuine high art

transplants revert?

?? i dont follow

Tony is a very large man and a violent psycho though.

No, hair is typically transplated from the back and typically will not ever recede or drastically thin under normal circumstances. However, the rest of your natural hair native to the area of recession will still keep receding as it was always genetically predisposed to doing.

yup. hair from the back of your scull never goes away. thats why it looks so ridiculous when the balding continues.

LOL Don was a pathetic fag who got beat by Duck Philips. He was no fighter.

Only pleb fights