Today was the first time I saw a white male with a local mestiza...

Today was the first time I saw a white male with a local mestiza, I'm from a fairly isolated region in Brazil and that made me uncomfortable in a way I didn't know I could be. I don't know where he's from but I honestly didn't care, it just made me really uncomfortable to bother.

I know at least a third of whites feel uncomfortable seeing their women with brown men (from all the butthurt I see on the internet), but I never actually talked to other brown men to get their opinion on the opposite. I'm used to seeing brown men with white women on the internet and on TV and that never bothered me (perhaps because men have a tendency to spread their genes regardless of the ethnicity of the females, but for some reason we're uncomfortable with men that are different from us dating women that look more like us). I also feel the same way about blacks dating brown women. Basically if the male isn't within the definition of a typical latino I'll take that as an offense for whatever reason.

So, fellow brown men, how do you feel about white males dating brown women? In my case it made me uncomfortable enough to want to beat him up.

The poor bastards have to use their wealth to attract a member of a lesser race, let them have fun

If I see a brown man here I'll break his teeth

you are one sad little pardo

That girl looks ugly as fuck.

are you the brazilian that really, really hates the uk

You’re a hypocrite. Kill yourself.

Holy shit you fell hard for the meme

No. I don't hate any country.

I remember all those articles about Polish men beating Arab/black men in Poland and I could never understand why until today. Now I can relate. I think it's the duty of real men to remove foreign men from their homeland, even if those men belonged to my own ethnic group, they don't belong there and should be punished for straying on another man's territory.

Maybe, but at least I'm being honest.

Sup Forums ate your brain, run against a wall headfirst maybe it will help

You probably never had the opportunity to experience a foreign man dating a local woman from your hometown. Maybe when that happens you'll change your mind much like I did.

>foreign man dating a local woman from your hometown.
all the locals here are fuck ugly though
eastern european women that come here for work are much nicer to look at, good posture, less ill tempered too

em que buraco você mora, goiás?

>all the locals here are fuck ugly though
But are you ethnically British or foreign? If you're British but consider your own people to be ugly then there might be something wrong with your genes.

Interior do Mato Grosso do Sul.

sauce

>If you're British but consider your own people to be ugly then there might be something wrong with your genes.
have you even seen the average midlander?
women are overweight, heavy smokers, drinkers, look like men etc

not the genes that is a Sup Forums meme, british people just tend to live unhealthy lifestyles which make them look terrible

i am american mullato
if i see a mullato girl with a dude of any other race, or anyone, really, i get jealous

doesn't happen with other races though

What do consider white in Brazil?

you sound like a poltard. nobody should care about shit like that

Well then you have a cultural problem that must be dealt with. I assume you live in a large city, then nothing can be done because large cities are shitholes no matter what. Just move to a small countryside town where you can meet decent native women.

>doesn't happen with other races though
What did you mean by this?

I rarely ever see a white person because my region is predominantly mestizo. I consider to be white/black/asian anyone that doesn't look typical to me. If they look typical then they're just average latinos. If you lived your entire life in such a homogeneous town you would know what I'm talking about because you'd be able to easily spot foreigners just by looking at them.

>nobody should care about shit like that
Speak for yourself. Many men who aren't soyboys care about that, just look at Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Asia.

I was under the impression that Latinos loved their women getting BLEACHED

Most of us rarely see a white person, some never see a white person ever in their lives. In America where you have much more ethnic diversity the racial tensions are much greater and there you're able to see how latinos don't like to assimilate with other groups. I always thought that was stupid until recently when I actually got to think about it.

Judging by the white media it's safe to say whites enjoy getting BROWNED and BLACKED far more than the other way around.

>Judging by the white media it's safe to say whites enjoy getting BROWNED and BLACKED far more than the other way around.
>white media

I think most people are secretly against race-mixing and support racial segregation, they just don't admit it because of the media and anti-democratic laws that prevent them from saying what they want, or are just people like me who never had any contact with "diversity" so they don't know what it actually feels like. I thought I didn't care about it until it happened to me.