twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In your pants.

Uhh WHO?

Careful Icarus

BALLS

Oh hell yeah I gotta place there

You ever been to soix falls, geoff?

Every day. Craig is forever the GOAT.

>tfw the guy who played geoff became bitter and discouraged after the show because none of his projects took off

Feels bad.

No but I've been to Dover

youtube.com/watch?v=VjfEhESvpdU

yeah i got a place there

Ctaig does dumb shit now. He has a podcast and i think his gameshow is still going.

But nothing will ever beat the 1 hour a night that craig just didnt give a shit.

That one cold open when him and lauren graham just did puppets for liken10 minutes. Priceless.

Ass Möde

>i think his gameshow is still going
Nah, that got canned after 3 years, I cant believe I stood on my chain holding my beer in the air all while tearing up at the intro of his final show
youtube.com/watch?v=tbHenhl-QTY

Not at all. Craig became really fucking stale leading up to his show ending. The same jokes night after night after night. Being unscripted doesn't automatically make him funny, especially when he does the same shit every night.

Yea thanks. I still tear up when i watch it. Keep banging on, friendo.

balls

oh yeah? what do you do over there?

Pretty much the only stale thing was psychiatrist with pipe. But half the time he got people to say something

I mean yea sure he told the same dick jokes alot, but to different people.

When Im at work, I watch The Jay Leno Fly youtube channel of a shit load of Craig's guest all compiled very nicely. I miss Craig's show. I really really do.

We can all agree that Craig fucked Mila Kunis and Rashida Jones, right?

Craig oozes sexuality but i doubt it. His wife is a real bitch. Also rashida was barely on there. Mila was a 30+ guest, but tvs new sweetheart brie larson was a 20+

>Also rashida was barely on there
Nigga, Rah Rah was on the show 17 times, she even when to Scotland with the show
youtube.com/watch?v=vXUiWXnV7vw

Brie Larson was on only 4 times
youtube.com/watch?v=gQiJoitZr00

Eat a serious fucking dick

Nothing can ever beat the night Larry King took over as the voice of Geoff, and interrupted Craig to ask the guest a couple of serious questions through the robot skeleton.

That was fucking surreal.

I listened to Craig's radio show today. I enjoyed it. I feel like not enough people know about it. It's on Channel 94 on SiriusXM. I guess the only people who listen to it are people who are willing to pay for radio.

Geoff doing Morgan Freeman for Morgan Freeman was pretty fucking based. Morgan didnt believe it at first

>people who are willing to pay for radio.
Yeah man. I dont pay shit for entertainment. I wish there was a youtube based podcast or CraigCast. I bet he'd get a newer audience and long time lovers coming back to good ol' Craig

HERE COMES THE PLAYAS, THEY SO FINE!
youtube.com/watch?v=OspXDcMbtvQ

Tootsie fruitsie!