Tell her I have other things in mind

Pull down pants
frontal charge while strafing
werks every time

Fpbp

Unzip my dick.

Gas her

Wonder Woman comes around, dont trash Diana Prince

As a Muslim man with 4 wives, I would tell her to wear a niqab and to not to talk back to a man because that is oppressing me and my culture. Then I'd rape her

Wait till she snags me with her 'lasso of truth', and tell her why the wage gape is bullshit.

Call her fat.

She'll break down crying.

Shit thread m8.

You know that happens in the comic. They than beat the shit out of the guy since the lasso: "Can't stop mansplaining"

Trailer for this actually looked good. They picked up Chris Pine who is so hot right now.

It's gonna be great when this movie trashes Ghostbusters in sales. The liberal doublethink is going to be massive.

>make movie about men but swap them with women
>it tanks

>make movie about woman role with woman
>make it good
>it sells

>feminists can't cry sexism
>their little plots fail miserably

2016 is honestly one of my favorite years of all time
Haven't been this satisfied since 1996 when east coast had the great blizzard. Lived in MD at the time as a young kid.
Was some of the greatest weeks of my life.

Trailer made me hopeful. Wonder Woman is a creation from a time of healthy feminism and I am quite pleased to see that they are using one of her origin stories with a related societal structure.
All the makings of a good Wonder Woman. She's attractive, badass and is using the sword and shield.

Also they luckily scrapped the Joss Whedon version and went with Patty Jenkins. Monster was a good movie.

Solid story, good to hear you're doing well burger.

Well, you should check your superheroine priviledge first. Being actually invincible and incredibly strong is literally god-tier priviledge.

Superheros should apologize for their power and the powerocracy they have created, they MUST be held accountable. Let's press for affirimitive action for non-superpowered individuals!

#nonsuperherolivesmatter

man thats a skinny arm but I want her.

>Shoot in exposed knees

I start spinning my dick at an incredible speed and the use it to behead her

How's your stay in Germany, Ahmed? Sounds like it's going smoothly.

Sue her.

Why didn't they make her like this?

Can't take Gallup Poll seriously as WW

>What do ?
Stare at the nipples airbrushed surreptitiously on her armor.

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Rape.

Wonder woman can sit on my face

>Make Wonder Woman movie
>Cast some no-name Israeli cunt who looks like she just walked out of Auschwitz during the height of the typhus epidemic

Leave it to nepotism to fuck shit up.

Ww is a story about how thirsty a girl can get, and she'll fuck everyone over to get the d when she wants it.

>bitch from the literal island of "kill all men" (jlu episode(s))
>lecture about sexism

sounds about right

>Trailer for this actually looked good.

I have no clue where the tension is supposed to come from. It just shows Wonder Woman fighting human soldiers that don't stand a chance. The Age of Ultron started with a scene like that. There was no tension and no reason for me to care? I actually preferred to root for the soldiers, because they were the underdogs.

>Wonder Woman is a creation from a time of healthy feminism and I am quite pleased to see that they are using one of her origin stories with a related societal structure.
>All the makings of a good Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman has a shitty thematic basis. It's nothing more than grrrl power wooo and light bondage. Why she is popular is beyond me.

>I actually preferred to root for the soldiers, because they were the underdogs.
This.
The only good thing about Man of Steel was Law and Order SVU guy

lolol

thanks lad u make me laff

Don't forget muscles
I want my muscle girl
but instead I get this skinny little cunt. Give me my girl muscle at least.

Since when does wonderwoman have a sword and shield?
That's awesome.

Any super hero laso's or super cool invisible jets? They really picked the stupidest shit for her.

I'll trigger her with facts until she asks her Twitter followers to kill me.

>feminists can't cry sexism

Feminists can always cry sexism. It's how they stay relevant.

>This.
>The only good thing about Man of Steel was Law and Order SVU guy

Maybe they'll put in one of the great villain characters from her impressive, top tier rogues gallery.

kek

shoot her.

>nothing more than grrrl power wooo and light bondage
Are you retarded or just never read a wonder woman comic? She was created as one of the "mystic" heroes like Aquaman from Atlantis. She's a mystic amazon princess with a lot more going for her than "grrrl power". She is not a creation of the silver age but an original golden age hero you goof, long before the whole "Women must go their own way" silver age shit.

In the Justice League she used to be the secretary while also a powerful warrior. She is an archetype of the self-determined woman, a role model for girls and not some second wave cunt who needs no man.

Im a womyn, chek ur privilege! :^)

Wonder women won't kill you if you don't try to use lethal force. You could probably call her a cunt and she wouldn't do anything.

Like if you stood there peacefully asking her for a gummer the worst thing she'd probably do would be to put her lasso on you and ask you what your problem is and then you'd ask her for a gummer and also a finger up your ass.

>turn around
>start flapping my arms till i lift from the earth
>undress my pants with a swift and seductive move of my hips
>dash towards her with nothing but my dick dangling around my ankles
>my dick connects to her face with the force of a thousand suns
>fly towards the setting sun
>"get dicked bish" in the distance