Why does Sup Forums hate this movie again?

Why does Sup Forums hate this movie again?

it's shit

Most of Sup Forums loved it when it came out. My favorite movie of 2016. The only people that don't like it are children who don't know any better, or bitter 20 somethings that can't relate to having friends.

Reminds them that they don't have friends

DUDE WE'RE ALL SO LAID BACK AND LISTEN TO ALL TYPES OF MUSIC AND AREN'T RACIST AT ALL LAMAO

It was great. Like living a vicarious Chad life

Would work better as a TV show

Still, comfiest ending of all time

worst spiritual successor ever

Old fag here. Even though I was only a kid at the time, I knew all these Chad types, they were my older brothers and family friends, etc. We got along well.

And they were all racist as fuck, as were most people in the 80's.

better than Dazed t b h

no

I think it's better than Dazed

How would it work better as TV show, user?

I just want to see more of those characters

Ah, alright. I can understand that.

i liked that film. i like most of linklater's movies though.

What did you like about it, user?

the characters, dialogue, mood, and themes. it's a pretty comfy film that does a good job of being realistic for the most part. makes me wish i took advantage of fun times in college more.

i dunno why you keep posting as richard linklater, but i just watched Sullivan's Travels because linklater listed it as a fav film. im about to watch If... for the same reason, so ... there's that. Sullivan's Travels was enjoyable.

God damn chads :(

looked pretty stupid from the trailer

I liked it but felt crushed that I'm to ugly to have a social life

My favorite comfy movie of last year.

agreed. for some reason linklater films have shitty trailers. i dont get it because his movies are usually good.

My first Linklater movie was fucking Boyhood and I hated it. I hear great things about this one though.

Yay or nay?

I loved that fucking movie.

Jake = Randall Pink
Finnegan = Donnie
Willoughby = Wooderson
Dale = that black guy
MacReynolds = Benny

Am I missing any?

My dad loved it.

because they hate seeing others having a good time while they're sitting in their computer all day, everyday

Because it's good, same principle as loving Baby Groot

literally /ourguy/

This movies dances circles around D&C breh

That girl is so cute and sexy, I will never have a gf like her will I?

yay. this movie was more entertaining than boyhood. the subject matter should be more appealing if youve ever been in college or just wanted to be social as a young adult.