Material Needed

Sup Sup Forums I'm a basement dwelling electronic music producerfag and I had an idea for a new track, but I'm gonna need some help. I'm working on mostly bass music but I had an idea for a generic sounding EDM track that even Sup Forums would get a kick out of.
I need some help finding a good video of a BLM or SJW going off on a tangent about white privilege. Most EDM doesn't even touch any sort of political message/theme but most of the other producers I socialize with are on Sup Forums so aside from being a fucking hilarious inside joke, I thought it would seriously fuck with the sjw paradise that is the EDM/rave community and you cucks seemed like the kind of people who had a few good videos bookmarked.
I'm looking for just vocal audio, no background music
Satire is welcome, I'm looking for the most batshit-insane-mental-gymnastic ramblings possible. The crazier the better, bonus points for anything involving white privilege and music itself. I swear if you fucks have a video of an angry whale bitching about white people making reggae or any other "POC music" I'll straight up sacrifice a goat to Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBZ_jA5BKX4
clyp.it/hkhiz0wa
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ&feature=youtu.be&
clyp.it/jipbirxt
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VVvrrrREEEE VVRU bop bop bop bop bop bop DING BE BE BE BE B BE BE BE BE B CHING CHING JFNE,WNDOEMDNSJE DHW

>that spic
>white

pick one

that faggot isn't even white

Are you fuckers really going to make me do a timestamp? I'm on my phone, sorry my grammar is atrocious.

Mother FUCKER I linked the wrong post

Disregard
I suck cocks

DUM DUM DUM
DUM
DUM DUM
DUM
DUM DUM

DUM DOM
DUH
DUM
DUH DUH
DUH
DUH DUH
DA
DOH
DA
DUH
DAH DAH DAH DAH
DAH DAH DAH
DAH DAH DAH
DAH DAH
D

BREIIIIEN BOP CHOO CHOO DA DA DA DA
DA DA DA DA
POW POW
ZING ZAAAAAGGHHHNNGGGGG

Use some quality esoteric nasheed samples bruh!
youtube.com/watch?v=QBZ_jA5BKX4
Mahmoud Awad! Like totally radical!

Funny part is you're too late

Am I?

>"""White Teen"""
Those people are getting more retarded day after day, they probably can't see the right colours anymore due to all their shitty instagram filters

Yeah
Lemme get a link for you
It's total shit but I never was going to release it

dahaahaadhhdadhhdhadhdahdahdahad

clyp.it/hkhiz0wa

I made this in high school

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Its even more painful now than when I made it. At least the first half is OK

SAVED

Whole video:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ&feature=youtu.be&

How about make synthwave instead?

I've got some 80s analog polysynths, I'll get on it

I'm tired of fucking jews pretending to be white

Im all over the place man, Maybe
I don't stay in one genre
clyp.it/jipbirxt

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-7a2gLDjI

Only thing about this video is that it's old as fuck. Maybe gather up the trump RNC speeches then wait for hillary's speeches during the DNC and juxtapose some good parts.

Ben carson speech could be good too, though I haven't actually listened to it yet.

Youre doing the right thing

This video is taking years off of my life. I agree mostly with dudebro Trump supporter, while not being a Trump supporter myself. The rest of these people are completely fucking retarded.

Just use a bite from Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.

It's not overly political, it has a nostalgia angle and it sums up BLM. Put an acquittal bite in front of it for extra kick.

>*slow down*
>Zimmerman trial: We find the defendant, Not Guilty
>C'mon pookie, let's BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN
>*Bass drop*

actualy jew