It's a Jim takes Pam in the break room and gropes Pam's ass episode

>It's a Jim takes Pam in the break room and gropes Pam's ass episode.

>it's a Pam takes Jim in the break room and demands he grope her ass again "like the good old times" while threatening Emily Blunt at gunpoint

it's a Sup Forums is so obsessed with a stale meme that we can't even meme about the actual show anymore episode.

>it's a cannot into greentext episode

he's not wrong, though.

>stale
Do these look stale to you??

It's a Ryan force feeds Kelly extra spicy curry so he can smell her farts episode.

Go to bed Jenna

The show is genuine garbage and was the archetype for the minimum wage slave in a dead end job show like Superstore.

Its a show that is supposed to validate your suffering at the hands of your job and let you know they are just like me.

This show is for losers.

The real actress of Pam was kind of crazy if I remember correct, right?

Nah, she's just sad, its understandable

>Michael makes Pam be the free use office slut. Jim struggle with ambivalence. Pams skin is looking much better.

Is that John's foot?

SOMEONE EXPLAINT TO ME WHAT THIS IMAGE IS ABOUT

I had to check Jenna's Twitter to make sure this was fake. Found pic related in the process. She truly has no idea how sad this is, does she?

Aww I love that she cares about Andy

Her career is just like the show.

Over.

She was "broken" by him not dating her

Na it's actually one of the best comedies of the 2000s

KEK

Better than Seinfeld too, in fact.

You don't have to be a wagecuck to think it's funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BETTER THAN SEINFELD

Holy shit. Muh will they wont they plot for 6 seasons, incredible.

Yea because that was the entire show right

Pretty fucking much. Oh no they broke up, will they get back together? KEK

They're engaged by season 5 dumbass. Dating by the beginning of season 4, and also their back and forth shit doesn't really happen until the end of the 2nd season when Jim tells Pam he likes her, hardly the bulk of the series.

If you can't appreciate seasons 1-4 as objectively god-tier comedy writing, you're a pleb.

It's boring shlock, the characters are caricatures of themselves, it is completely dry and not in a good way.

Cool opinion. Who knew sitcom characters might become "caricatures" after several seasons. I agree that by season 7-8, that is true, but early in the series, the Office characters are some of the most realistic and honestly fleshed out characters on scripted television

Anyway it's pretty clear you aren't very familiar with the series based on your previous comments.

Can you imagine having such shit taste as this user? Shameful.

I've seen up to season 5 then dropped it, it's boring, predictable, and the jokes get old fast. It's essentially one akward situation after the next.

Good for you. I maintain that it's one of the best sitcoms of all time.

Btw "boring/predictable," are some of the easiest most interchangeable criticisms that people pull out of their ass when their reasons for critiquing are weak.

HAHA DWIGHT MADE A FUNNY JOKE THAT WAS AUTISTIC AND JIM MADE FUN OF HIM, OMG THE BOSS JUST YELLED REALLY LOUD AND THE BLACK MAN LOOKED AT THE CAMERA IN DISAPPROVAL, WOW

HAHA WOW YOU CAN GENERALIZE ANYTHING EVER IN AN ATTEMPT TO TRIVIALIZE THAT THING. WOW.

In all seriousness what are the chances they have had intercourse?

Except that is literally the ebb and flow of every fucking episode.

I don't think he would give her that level of satisfaction. He probably face fucked her regularly though.

If you really believe that then the show was obviously too complicated for you. A lot went over your head.

Try the big bang theory, friend. It's a lot less to keep up with. Probably more your cup of tea.

T. Has never watched the office

I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

>literally the ebb and flow of every fucking episode

You're a fucking retard if you believe that

If you think the office is complex in any way you are insane. The british version is actually decent, the american version is literally dumbed down for goys like yourself.

I'll be the insane one then. You've already established that you're retarded.

The british one didnt have good characters and was way too dry

The office is essentially a group of people become family even though the work environment is degrading their own sense of self. It's the modern existential crisis of can I find myself through my profession. Can I relate to people who I have nothing in common with. The people in the show do this out of necessity, but it just comes off as so boring and cliche that you would honestly have to be a fucking retard to think the office was good.

Shit was stale even when it was relevant, this garbage is already forgotten.

>you would honestly have to be a fucking retard to think the office was good.
>Shit was stale even when it was relevant, this garbage is already forgotten.

Give up, guy. You could throw in all the pseudo-intellectual bullshit you want but that won't change anyone's opinion. You didn't like the show, great. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a fantastically written show.

You sound like you're trying really hard to convince people that you're right, but it just comes off as pathetic.

I thought I didn't understand the show though goy? That's the essence of the show in it's entirety but it's still boring because the characters after season 1 become caricatures of themselves. They degrade the characters because people like you are stupid and will laugh when dwight makes a funny off hand awkward joke. It's designed to make you feel intelligent for getting it, even though it is anything but. You are simple minded, and this show is written so you can feel smart for liking it.

You played yourself.

jim fucks pam's dirty little snatch in the directors cut

LOL

Holy shit son, relax. You are really getting in deep now. It's embarrassing. Get a hold of yourself, friend. It's only a TV show that you don't have the mental capacity to appreciate.

>I thought I didn't understand the show though goy?

You are proving that you don't understand the show more and more, which each and every point.

>You played yourself

And yet you are the one who made an ass of yourself.

But I literally just explained what the show is about. It IS about what I typed. You literally can't say it is anything but what I said. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again without actually showing how I'm wrong.

You're a loser who likes the office. Congrats.

HAHAHAHAHA

This has been one of the most autistic threads I've read in quite a while.

Steve Carell was the only good thing about this show, without him who cares. Everyone played off of his brilliance. As soon as he was gone it was a fucking mess.

>But I literally just explained what the show is about. It IS about what I typed. You literally can't say it is anything but what I said. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again without actually showing how I'm wrong.
>You're a loser who likes the office. Congrats.
>HAHAHAHAHA

Dude do you realize how pathetic you are coming off? Are you even reading your own posts? Ok.. so you don't like the Office, no big deal. You aren't going to convince more mentally capable people that it isn't a good show. And no, it is not about what you typed.

Were you abused or something?

>b-b-but you don't understand the office
>I explain the office
>what are you dumb why don't you like the office? I know what it is about even though I refuse to say

Seriously your stupidity is palpable. It rings true though, office fan and not having a modicum of an original thought in your brain.

You're a loser.

We're done here guy. Keep up your valiant effort of trying to convince Office fans that their show is garbage.. You won't get anywhere.

You are doing God's work.

You didn't explain shit except to demonstrate that you have some serious issues that you must struggle with every day.

You just showed that what I said is an accurate depiction of the shows themes. Yet by refusing to say what you think it's about you ironically let yourself look like a complete fool.

You don't know what the office is about do you?

Fucking loser kek.

read

You unironically are a fool so I guess the polarities negate each other. LOL
I did the first time. Yea it's upsetting to realize people like you exist.

Why can noone counter what I said the show was about? Sad honestly.

>People thinking they know what the Office is "about"
>as though it might be "about" something

It's a fuckin scripted sitcom.

>sitcoms can't have major themes that run through the whole show that defines it

The office is the same show as friends and other sitcoms.

Are you literally and figuratively fucking retarded?

You must be a shitskin.

I don't think he said anything about major themes

What does skin color have to do with it? I am an actual shitskin but I agree with you not him?

Themes are what define a show, what it's about are the themes, either tonally or within the characters themselves.

He is stupid as fuck.

LOL I didn't ask for a definition. And I don't need one.

Except you did because when i said themes you differentiated between what he was saying the show was about, which was nothing.

Seems you are also retarded, it's like a running trait with office fans.

The Office is greater than Seinfeld if only because it doesn't have a laugh track

Yea everyone is retarded.

This is Sup Forums

Imagine seething with this much rage over a sitcom

Seinfeld is funnier than the office, and does so effortlessly. The joke in every episode always has an intelligent pay off.

I hope all the US office posters get fucking gassed

Apparently someone was analized while the office played in the background. I'd hate the show too lol.

>people laugh at funny things

dammit, i fell right into the trap

I just hate mockumentaries

>Muh will they wont they plot

This shitforbrains can only process basic romantic plots instead of the actual show's plot - a workplace comedy that almost every workingman can relate to in some way.

NEET detected.

>The joke in every episode always has an intelligent pay off.
BAZINGA *laughing*