/brit/

anime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uqCbdQlbXw
youtube.com/watch?v=D-dwmYeLLng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Request for this thread: just a tad of eloquence and flair in our discourse.
Preemptive cheers!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIME

nobody likes you when you're down and out

the prospective gf

my descendants :)

PICTURE THIS

A CROWD OF NIGGERS TRAPPED IN A FOOTBALL STADIUM SIZED CAGE WITH A CONCRETE FLOOR COVERED IN POOOOOOOOOOEY WEEEEE WEEEE NIGGERS FALLING ON POO NIGGERS IN WEEE AND POO

POOOOOOOOO POOOO PAKI POO WEE WEE NIGGER SLIDING ONTO A POOOOOEY FLOOR MADE OF NIGGER POO FROM NIGGER BUMS ANIME CUMS BOTTY PLOPS POOOING ALL OVER THE FLOOR

What late night telly you got on lads?
Gone for family guy on ITV2, the easy choice

what was his problem lads?

Gonna dig up my cremated cat so that I've got some family for the upcoming birthday.

undefeated in internet arguments

WE ARE ALL HERE
>brit posters

what happened to penny farthing posting, I enjoyed that short lived gimmick

doing a group project at school and they were dumbfounded when I suggested they indent their paragraphs. They're all from Nigeria, and they all vetoed me out.

braise geg :DD

Honest opinions on Oasis and Blur, the titans of britpop

Indubitably, I say good fellow, have you made notice of the news? Would appear the Mohammedans are back to their old tricks. Quite pusilanimous. Quite. *tuts*

more like GOATsis

t. woman

>threadsplitting

shant

Wonder when women will just accept that men's brains are different and it's nothing to do with society.

havent cried or had a strong emotion since i was about 10

Ran out of things to say

What do you think set him off

aussie tinder twat

It's far too late for thread wars, should be comfy hours

youtube.com/watch?v=4uqCbdQlbXw

most excellent video

Hi,
What's happening?

stop keeping it in lads

without tears, laughter is meaningless

if you say it a bit weird like Go-Ate-sis it sounds witty

would kill myself if i was remotely as emotional as a woman

Institutional racism

hmm, your thread seems to have a dearth in posters

Your actions are a flagrant and deliberate disregard of the law and you know it.

crying (with laughter) at this post

need a strong trustworthy man to check my prostate
>t. godpenis

I get emotional with you fellas
I'm not going to cry in front of a woman just because she asks

was always told to express my emotions this hyper masculine style of parenting doesn’t really exist anymore teachers and parents constantly tell children that bottleing up their feelings is wrong in this day and age

this but in social situations

look its not wrong is it

Same. Reckon I'll cry if my dad, mum or brother die, but that's about it.

smart lad. women are repulsed by vulnerability in men

it is acceptable
most men just aren't as emotional

This triggered emotions. Bad ones...

you'd have to deprogram men to do that, and if they're suicidal when they're doing what they want...
road to hell and all that

what if its his platonic gf?

not a fan of the hijab part myself

@685
???

From 'Your Negroid and Indian Behavior', Carl Jung, 1930.

>"I know the mother-nations of North America pretty well, but I would be completely at a loss to explain, if I relied solely on the theory of heredity, how the Americans descended from them acquired their striking peculiarities. One might suppose that some of them were the product of the old pioneer and colonist attitude. [...] There is a much better hypothesis to explain the peculiarities of the American temperament. It is the fact that the States are pervaded by the Negro... . Some States are particularly black, a fact that may astonish the naive European, who thinks of America as a white nation."

>The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. (Note 3) American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe"

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

Would a women be attracted to a wealthy vulnerable man to take his money?

the white man made him do it

on board with this if it means women will stop whining about everything

If i wasnt chubby id get a bowl cut

>listening to nice indie rock with under 10K views
>youtube keeps recommending me shitty pop with over 1M views

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do women believe the world is against them? Especially white women. When did this meme start?

nothing wrong with the format inherently, but rupi's execution never quite makes the grade

Unf

shes not attracted to him, but using it because its convenient. just because she's in a relationship with him and has sex with him doesn't mean she desires him- women use sex as a tool frequently.

>ULTRA-rage-feels
you ok friend?

WOMEN
you're amazing and unique and can do anything you want

MEN
you're the source of everything bad in the world, your time is over and you'll never amount to anything

is it any wonder than women become perpetual, cotton-wrapped children and men fight twice as hard

>m-muh credentials

youtube.com/watch?v=D-dwmYeLLng

want a smart educated gf to make my wife but i need to become smart and educated myself first

you posted this in BNG as well sly dog

>self absorbed childish men are racist idiots
>self absorbed childish women are left leaning ultra feminist weirdos
hmmm seems like once again the rad cen has shown itself to be the true political standpoint of the intellectual

dad commutes by a packed train everyday

says he's ok with it
nutter

Really would be nice to just not wake up tomorrow

This i what Brits think about non-whites

every time i try to improve my vocabulary i feel so pretentious, it's sickening

i guess i'll rather be a brainlet than a knower x

>women think this is deep

Weeping

what do you mean? are radens hermaphrodites or something?

sharting at this webm

anyone have the vid of the lads hitting each other with a chair?

>muh family
the virgin idealisation

Interesting points.

only people against women are women themselves
who tells women that they won't succeed because of men? it isnt men

Womens greatest strength is their weakness.
And mans greatest weakness is his guilt.

hat me, i don't care

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

bleed every day because my cat has a spastic attack on my hand

oh I was just mentioning a concept I think your tiny rorklett brain would not be able to comprehend

*hats you with all my strength*

do you not think family-buiding is a core desire of men? considering it's been an essential pillar of social dynamics for...fucking hundreds of thousands of years, i'd say your opinion that it's a "virgin idealisation" is a bit crazy

what if men had nipples on their arse cheeks and had to wear arse-bras lads haha

you don't?

fuck off

DAS RITE

I bet women would want to suck them

yanks truly are hapless

never post again

Bannockburn is the Rorke's drift of Europe

>tfw gf is family-oriented, traditionally-minded and loyal
>but also bit of an uggo

Hahaha, amazing how all my ideals just go out of the window because of some ingrained preference for facial symmetry and big tits.

i'm not a rorke?
you contrasted extreme men and extreme women and placed yourself in the smug, self-satisfied middle. does that make you a centrist hermaphrodite?

Think of the pheromones.

whats the most (you)s you've ever gotten on a single /brit/ post