STOP BEING A NIGGER

TURN ON CNN NOW!!!!!

nice map but you forgot one thing

what happens here?

here here

>cardiac arrest

Well done

Liverpool should be "Irish thieves"

Most people here originate from Ireland, which explains why Liverpool is so shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrest

What would you say is the best part of Aus to live? I was thinking Adelaide and I'm from Sydney.

What's so special about Crete

Fuck off, Pierre.

Tax haven. No girls allowed either, hence the name.

Adelaide is fucking shit.

Maybe for Sup Forums's standards it might be 'cause they're all fucking posh christian god loving faggots.

If you want to meet sick cunts you'll probably find them in Brisbane. Queensland is the best state and yes we DID vote in Pauline Hanson so...yeah.

Queensland is the GOAT. Brisbane, Sunny, Goldy are your best bets.

>unemployed BBQ

Muh guns, even little kids carry in the bloody island.

Also muh Crete is #1 attitude.

They used to have blood feuds too but that is a thing of the past now.

>Liberal frog-land

Black - mixed bag of mutts
Red - niggers
Pink - spics
Green - Indians
Yellow - chinks
Blue - Canadians
White - actual white people

>Sheeposexuals

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT WE VOTED LEAVE FOR YOU WE ARE THE PATRIOTS AND SCOT KEKS ALWAYS TRY TO SPLIT US APART YOU FUCKING D/C ANTI WELSH SHILLS WE FOUGHT EVERY WAR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I AM DONE

GAS THE ANGLOS CELT WAR NOW

Why does so many canadians hate Quebec?

I don't hate them, but they're not as based as you think they are.

>Most
Not for long m8, seems like every year the percentage of our population that's white keeps dropping. Admittedly it's mostly because we get loads of Asians coming to study and get into the health sector, but soon it looks like we'll drop below 90% white. Hell, we're already at about 86% white British and 5% white "other".

Yeah me brothers up in brissy now for the army and he said it shits all over Sydney, which is obvious this city is fucking trash.

You guys also have the best gun laws in the country iirc

Yeah I actually didn't even realize how laxed we are up here about guns compared to the rest of Australia.

your a dorable

>what happens here?

That's where Jorah Mormont is from.

>Midlands
>North

>serbs in rijeka

is this b8

>tfw I've only ever lived in the shit parts
Leicester, Nottingham and the shittier parts of Kent.
One day I'll get a cottage in West Country though, one day.

>the Midlands
>the north

Pick one

Cretans are batshit insane

Same thing you filthy northern commies

It's not you filthy southern Arab

Ahh Wales. Got to love the tribalism here. Town against town, family against family, South vs North, Wales vs England...

Hey Britons, just wanted to stop and let you know, there was this cute ginger girl i saw at the thrift shop today, she was checking me out, and she even had a cute british accent, but then i looked at her mouth.

And i shit you not, she had yellowish green teeth with one to the far left looking slightly broken.

She asked me for my number but the sight of those chompers made me want to puke.

What's up with that?

Communism induced hallucination, you've been subverted nothing to be done about it.

How degenerate could it be?

what about the West Bank?

Whils everyone fights amongst them, Mexico stands together. against a common enemy: Corruption, and Drug empires.

You - a faggot

There are places over here where entire areas have an irrational fear of going to the dentist... That and they cost £30 a checkup...

>Mercator

r8 me

Brittooth here. It's because people have to pay to go to a good dentist and the NHS ones (which still charge a small fee) are god awful.

i had brit-teeth as well, but because dental is free under the age of 18 here i got it mostly fixed. I imagine the government must spend so much subsidising the fixing of our terrible brit-tier teeth

Chill out dai.

>China
Also Korea and Japan.

I'm pretty sure it's actually genetic because I, unlike every other Brit I've ever met, actually floss and use mouthwash yet my teeth are still pretty bad.

For an American that is, not a British person. Thank god. Can you imagine? Christ.

Accurate as hell/10
>tfw raised in area of butthurt maoris
>tfw going to the white Presbyterian area
So much better when theres only like 20 maoris in the entire area

Sick motorbike races and the UK "space" department that is definitely not anything else and nothing suspicious just an innocent space program to make satellites

How is that relevant? They can simply pay the dentist from their pocket instead of buying an iPhone or other useless shit they tend to buy.

>Greece
>Money advice

Pay debts

I always thought the left side was a Dog and the right side was Cat.

>tfw stuck in gay territory for uni
fugging sucks, so many hipsters and cucks

I'm sure it must be genetic, because everyone i know of british origin has brit-tier teeth, or at least did have them, but had them fixed.

Couldn't agree more, but thats how people are here - New phone > Dental care

t. Texas
Breddy gud

Very accurate.

I live on the line in between Texas and New Texico.

Portsmouth and Carlise aren't that, bad. Pretty accurate though

Can confirm map is accurate.

John cleese is just a meanie ;_;

>leeds
>muslims

wot

P A L M Y
A
L
M
Y

Lol

We named our rubbist dump Mt. Cleese though so who really got the last laugh?

>celts in Cornwall

The rest of this map is pretty accurate.

something actually happened

1. Brisbane
2. Perth
3. Hobart
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. Darwin
7. Canberra
8. Melbourne

all imo

They are though, genetically and culturally - ever tried talking to a chap with a heavy cornish accent? I live in Wales and I can tell you its pretty similar to some accents up here.

I have a welsh friend
We argued for hours because he wanted to vote Remain
Eventually he changed his mind

>They are though, genetically and culturally
They are not though. not in the slightest.

Celts are not a race, there is no genetic test, culturaly they are no different than anybody else and their accents aren't a lot different than anybody else in the West Country, not in the slightest bit like Welsh at all.

>Harrogate and York
>Posh northern cunts
Not for much longer lad, we get more diverse every year, the affluent non-whites come here and they then bring their extended family and the degeneration continues

looks pretty brown in places

>tfw my City is an industrial shithole
Kill me lads

I agree with this map 100%

>Thieves
Pls don't bully

Dirty bitch was probably from some Northern shit hole.

"The kingdom is named after the Dumnonii, a British Celtic tribe"
"Later, the area became known to the English of neighbouring Wessex as the kingdom of West Wales"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumnonia

Cornwall, Brittany, parts of Scotland and North England all became strongholds of the celtic people after the Roman Empire fell apart and the Saxons invaded.

My last dental checkup cost me £110. I can't afford that regularly.

Floss, brush and mouthwash twice daily. I only go to the dentist for the occassional polish.

I lived in Devon for a few years, and there IS a difference when you cross the Tamar. Even the weather is noticeably different. Parts of eastern Cornwall has massive Anglo-Saxon penetration in a very early period, but the western half remains pretty much its own little world, even though the language is lost.

One of the biggest problems with North Leeds, Harrogate, Ilkley etc is that Imogen and Hugo move up from London after Uuunaaayyyy and tell all their friends (quietely, of course) that its an excellent place to live because its like London with only white people. Then within ten years you've gone from conservative farming communities to frothing at the mouth, Guardian reading lunatics who demand cycle lanes and mandatory Mosque visits.