Hillary Emails show Rothschild connection/Evidence of Moloch Worship

.For those who are wondering what the direct link to Bohemian grove and Moloch is, it's all in mythology most which is directly referenced from the bible itself.
Moloch was the pagan god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom parents sacrificed their children. They were barbarians. Molech (also Moloch) was the national deity of the heathen Ammonites, a fire god commonly worshiped throughout the ancient near East and North Africa, by Canaanites and Philistines, Arameans and Semitic peoples and later, Phoenicians. He was known by many names, all signifying the same false god.
There are many different names for Molech. These names all refer to the same false god, spelled in various different ways: Melech, Molech, Milcom, Melkom, Moloch, Molek, Malec, Malik, Melek, Malkum, Melqart, Melkart, Milk, Melqarth, Kronos, Cronus.
In Islam, Molech is called Malec or Malik (meaning king), believed to be the principle angel in charge of Djahannam, the Islamic version of hell.
Molech worship was prevalent among the Canaanites when Israel entered the land, evident from the fact that God warned Israel against Molech worship as an abomination the Israelites were forbidden to practice, Leviticus 18:21. An abomination is a sin coupled with disgust. Fire gods like Moloch and his fertility goddess consort, Ashtoreth, exercised captivating power over the primitive Canaanites. Their pagan worship often led to sacrificing their children upon the fiery alters of Moloch. They literally killed their children and burdened their bodies in worship of Moloch.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html?_r=0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
archive.is/oUx5G
archive.is/u12md
ia800309.us.archive.org/30/items/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933
youtube.com/watch?v=u8y-FPQlNfI
conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/16/bohemian-grove-molochs-moles-and-rituals/
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/191-caal-for-submissions-terrorism-and-belligerency
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28516
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/551
archive.is/IUqWY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9qvauLlmo
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ashtoreth was the fertility goddess and consort of Molech, most often symbolized as an owl or a winged woman. Often considered Lilith even.
Ashtoreth is mentioned three times in the Scriptures (1st Kings 11:5, 11:33 and 2nd Kings 23:13). When Ashtoreth is mentioned in Scripture, she is linked to Molech (also called Milcom in the Bible).
Ashtaroth is mentioned 12 times in the Old Testament. The word is used as the name of a town in ancient Israel in Deuteronomy 1:4, Joshua 9:10, 12:4, 13:12, 13:31 and 1st Chronicles 6:71. That towns were named after the fertility goddess indicates that her worship was already widespread when the children of Israel entered the land of Palestine.
In Judges 2:13 & 10:6, 1 Samuel 7:3 & 4, 12:10 & 31:10, Ashtaroth refers to the ancient Canaanite fertility goddess, with a slightly different spelling than Ashtoreth
Ashtoreth was the goddess of war and fertility, called Ishtar by Assyrians and Babylonians, called Astarte by Greeks and Romans and called Tanith by North Africans.
Molech represented the male principle of life and reproduction while Ashtoreth represented the female principle of fertility.

I personally have believed this conspiracy for quite some time, the effigy burnt at Bohemian grove is derived from Canaanite forms of worship and sacrifice unto Moloch/Ashtoreth.
Ba'al is his real name I believe, he is considered by many to be lucifer himself, an interesting tidbit besides Ba'al being worshipped in the Bohemian grove which the Clintons and many upper echelon politicians participate in. As per part of the end time prophecies revelations mentioned gates of hell being erected worldwide
The actual temple of Ba'al is where Moloch and Ashtaroth were originally worshipped, it was recently destroyed by ISIS in Palmyra, Syria causing UNESCO World Heritage organization to fund a program to 3d print his temple in thusfar 12 capital cities all geographically to the north, east, south and west (this has a major significance).
UNESCO group receives massive funding from the Clinton Foundation and other special interest groups, pretty much any special interest group you can imagine that's been associated with one world government conspiracies. I find it pretty coincidental even if you don't buy religious bullshit, obviously these people do and not in the manner we're used to.

Sources: Gates of hell
nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html?_r=0

Scriptural
Jeremiah 32:35
"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."
Revelation 21:13
"On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates."
Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."
Leviticus 20:2
"Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones."
Leviticus 20:3
"And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name."
Leviticus 20:4
"And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not"
Leviticus 20:5
"Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people."

Emails

Bohemian grove

I recompiled a bunch of shit I had earlier posted in several parts and hopefully the original poster in
I'd like if original poster took over now, this is mostly shit I've compiled from years of looking this stuff up before. ENJOY FAGS.

So basically the plot from ps2 silent Hill games

Source of that 3D printing claim?

INFO:

SILENT HILL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

so does anyone know what the owl/minerva rule means?

>minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
???

same as rule 1 of Sup Forums

Heh. Milk.

It's a philosophical concept about hindsight of history

MISSION STATEMENT : The Minerva Center for the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions at the University of Haifa Faculty of Law and the Geography and Environmental Studies Department, is an international venue and transnational forum - together with the University of Hamburg, for study, research, training, education and publication. Its mission is to focus on the rule of law, broadly defined to include policy and regulation, under three main types of extreme conditions: natural disasters (epidemics, floods, storms, fires, earthquakes); national security challenges (wars, terrorism, counter terrorism, cyber-terrorism and military actions); and socioeconomic crises (economic meltdowns and severe sociopolitical fragmentation).

>owl/Minerva rule

Possibly this, possibly un-related.

Leadership in Global Institution Building: Minerva's Rule

archive.is/oUx5G

archive.is/u12md

We are here as social outcasts reserved by KEK as acolytes of his teachings to prepare us for the future war to come. Forgive the normies, for they know not what they do.

>tfw those games traumatized you when you were a kid and now you get to encounter this shit irl

>Romans said that Minerva was not born in the usual way, but rather sprang fully armed from the brain of her father

READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

MINERVA IS LITERALLY A MEME. SHE IS A THOUGHT PROPAGATED BY HER FATHER THE ANCIENT ROMANS WERE TELLING US THAT SHE IS THE GOD OF MEMES.

New thread image, could be made better with email 11933

Mentioning of Moloch
>Alex Jones filming Bohemian Grove
>Clinton's mentor a satist
ia800309.us.archive.org/30/items/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals.pdf
>Owl of Minerva
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
>Bohemian Grove

youtube.com/watch?v=u8y-FPQlNfI

>"A frog?"

Somebody explain shortly what this means

conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/16/bohemian-grove-molochs-moles-and-rituals/
>I wish to say that when I wrote the article, I did not mean to make a literal equation of the “Owl of Bohemia” with Molech, but a figurative one, stressing the simularities, and announcing the continuity of a “cult of Sacrifice,” on a Symbolic level.

This isn't necessarily literal Moloch worship.

>From: Sidney Blumenthal
>To: Hillary Clinton
>Date: 2009-09-20 02:07

>Meanwhile: I had lunch yesterday with Philip Bobbitt, who told me he had recently been at the Bohemian Grove and had lunch there with Kis singer and Colin Powell. Powell offered his opinion that if the Democrats do poorly in the mid-term elections, Obama, as he judges him, would quickly reduce the commitment in Afghanistan. That, at least, is Powell's private opinion. I am now on way to NYC, Emmys ceremony tonight (Monday),

>mfw this happens here because Hilary will try to go down race baiting as hard as she can

user who made here, added fin user's request for the addition of a document which linked a few powerful people with Bohemian Grove in this version.
Sorry for taking so long, lads.

user it might actually mean that gods and magic are real and I am actually not joking or being satirical. :/

I NEED AN ADULT

Terrific, truly terrific. Not freaked out whatsoever, I promise.

Meme warfare is real boys.

I've seen alot of shit on how smart Hillary is, however she lacks intuition it seems
Could she be the head of all this
Let KEK be my voice, through gets

fuck man i need to sleep but fuck me this is crazy

I WAS NEVER TOLD THE RIDE WOULD BE WILD

Dems literally referencing and talking about rules of a cult.

She's a god of war/wisdom.

Confirmed Clinton at top of Christmas tree

>minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/191-caal-for-submissions-terrorism-and-belligerency

Uhhh guys?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28516

Here is hillary talking about using twitter to garner support, they seem like they have no idea about the current state of the world

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/551
and here is hillary talking about the trafficking of children in Haiti

oh my

Fuuuck I messed it up, let me fix it, one sec.

>rabbit hole is goes free fall the farther you go
>mf and mind when

kek will defeat moloch

fuck me.

Anons, archive.is for jewish links.

archive.is/IUqWY

how is it we find this shit and the DOJ can't find enough to convict her

what is the limit to meme magic?

our imagination?

>trafficking of children in Haiti

I don't get it. Why would anybody ever want to rape a niglet?

Nice user!
>NEW THREAD IMAGE

I don't think worshiping the evil ones is illegal desu

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/

Just read a bit of this, apparently the jews are asking scholars hypothetical questions on how constitutional changes would be possible during a time of political turmoil

While theyre out there getting ready, wtf are we doing?

4/pol/ along with cripple/pol/ is the most powerful think tank in the world. Stay high energy.

I don't think shillary is at the top. I feel like she's a couple ranks above a pawn.

Use this one, friend. I accidently blocked something before, this version is fixed.

Minerva is Athena if memory serves me correctly.

Modern Worship of Athena would be akin to Mental Alchemy.

>I don't get it. Why would anybody ever want to rape a niglet?

F-For bohemian grove? For sacrifices?

can we channel it individually?

That's exactly what they're doing.

Just because our insane elites believe insane shit doesn't mean they're real

*tips fedora*

we can get to the bottom of this.
i believe in Sup Forums
we will find thr truth
kek wills it.

man im being autistic im going to bed

Great work, user.

This is the truth of the matter.

Only politically incorrect discussion can reach the truth. Taboo serves only to blind.

>Minerva represents a group of like-minded states that support the creation of credible and binding institutions, possibly backed by a limited but creative use of force

Make this known to those who should know. Send this shit to Alex Jones. He't batshit cray, but he'll definitely spread this shit.

>THREAD THEME
I honestly feel like we're cracking down on something big
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9qvauLlmo

It's all real. I bet these demon gods are real

Do we want Alex Jones though?
He'll make us look bad
Should we try to get trump to make it believable for normies?

Correct

user, if you're reading this, it wouldn't surprise me. I posted this in another thread but:

The same thing happened to Stanley Kubrick. He made the movie Eyes Wide Shut, which was about the Rothschilds, the Illuminati/Freemasons, and he mysteriously died of a hearth attack 4 days after the first screening of this film.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
>Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public,[183] but he did see the preview of the film with Warner Bros., Cruise, and Kidman, and had reportedly told Warner executive Julian Senior that it was "my best film ever".[184]

There have been multiple instances of people dying because of similar circumstances.

What the fucking fuck, this is real. Just searched "Bohemian Grove" and found a picture of Nixon and Reagan there together in 1967.

maybe Carson ?

>double dubs

How is this any different from YHWH/undead son worship?

however the meme spreads, my friend

and if you really are to ask trump, any attention is good attention

This will be terrible if trump tried to use this. I believe in all this to an extent but the normies would think he were insane. Alex Jones would be ok because normies think he's insane already.

Probably the most creative coup of all time would just be enough race baiting to cause minority rise. A military now cucked enough would refuse to fire. It's times like these I wish real journalists still existed, not even (((Breitbart))) or Drudge will be covering this shit.

Oh I am a retard, the OP includes Reagan and Nixon. kek

Alex Jones was the one who initially exposed Bohemian Grove and Molach. Of course he'll love more info and insight into the subject matter.

Of course it's real.

Just read hillarys emails

add that

You're right. People probably wouldn't believe us if he got involved. Let's think of ways to share all this info to people who should know.

Pic related and the Bush family too.

Dont forget about the start of moloch

holy fuck

im 100% not joking, this

is true of my dad and his father. 32nd degree mason, died of a heart attack when my dad was 13

Carson doesn't have much of a following, don't know how we'd reach him either

>As per part of the end time prophecies revelations mentioned gates of hell being erected worldwide

>somebody makes a joke about sacrificing a chicken to moloch
>/x/ spergs out
seriously, though, an inability to read between the lines and pick up on sarcasm or humor is a common symptom of autism

Yea this is prime Alex Jones material, he is also more based nowadays than he used to be

We do not want trump on this, even carson, it would just make them look silly, they need to focus on politics, not occultism, she is already screwed on both aspects either way

Guys we need to condense all this shit that has been spewing. Feel like I've taken in a lot of info but haven't learned a whole lot other than there is a lot of uncomfortable coincidences.

1.Who should we actually worship? Unironically follow the frog God, or go Martin Luther and start reading our bibles like never before?

2. Compile all of these coincindences into a screengrab

3.Is this all actually real, or do our elites just believe in it enough that it might as well be?

Let's bring some focus to these threads.

Alex may be a bit crazy, but even if people don't take him seriously, he'll spread the information.
With stuff like that in the backs of their minds, people will start to question shit. I hope.

We can't taint Trump with this, it would lose him the election and that's a more immediate battle. This seems definitely an Alex Jones thing but he's about as subtle as a bull in a china shop, he brought a lot of this into the limelight before we had any idea and deserves praise for it but he's can't go deep enough to understand the intricacies. He'd be the go-to guy to agitate when we start wanting to get loud.

I like that. In fact, it was during his Lucifer speech the other day that this Hillary/Moloch shit got posted here on Sup Forums. It was the based God of Sleep who showed us the way.

Then why is the hole deeper, user? Why is it going deeper?

>Minerva/owl rule
>bohemian Grove mentioned in emails
>comms with Rothschild talking about penance

all a c-coincidence just j-joking!

good fucking goy

>3.Is this all actually real, or do our elites just believe in it enough that it might as well be?

it's real.

My dad died when he was 5, and then he killed his son of a hearth attack. Not even trolling.

>What a shame that you came here with "someone"
>So while you're here in my arms
>Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Bohemian Grove Membership List...