Daily Reminder that we have to start looking at the big picture

Daily Reminder that we have to start looking at the big picture.

#NeverTrump
#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

Bigger picture with Clinton is a nuclear war but ok, say whatever you want. How many more cocks can you fit in your mouth?

(You)

>ending the progressive movement
>somehow a bad thing

i want to vote for trump, with all my being i do

but im pretty sure thats the same as kissing away my social security

>dat pic
oh baby don't tease me like that

>Posting Hashtags on Sup Forums
Normies, please, Educate yourselves.
Lurk more and learn our ways.
Or fucking leave.

m80, unless you're a boomer, you're already fucked. Hell, many of them, too, are fucked because the system plain and simple can't support that many people.

Unless you meant autism bucks.

>Trump will singlehandedly repeal all the democrat party's policies.

Maybe the left wing got too self-righteous for its own good. Maybe they're gonna have to deal with a new category of dejected people that they helped spawn. Maybe I don't give a fuck anymore.

>a bunch of shit the federal government doesn't even have constitutional authority for
#wow #whoa

>implying environment is cleaner with those organizations around
We didn't have a single environment organization in Yugoslavia and our forests, water and air was top healthy, since there were no international money masters who pollute and bribe politicians and environment organizations to look away, even more, allow them to construct polluting companies, allowed them to buy water reserves. We really need to ban free trade and democracy, especially privatization, then environment is clean without needing environmental organizations.

Million problems there, but to pick my favorite: the left never understands the idea of "too much of a good thing."

Every regulation you pass, every tax dollar you take, every little law you enforce makes it that much harder to be prosperous, open a business, or otherwise maintain a comfortable life. I like environmental regulations, but they increase the cost to start a business. I like OSHA, I like unions, I like all the other great stuff we do, but at some point you've choked off all your small businesses and startups with regulation and then you're scratching your head wondering why only six megacorporations own everything and they've already bought the politicians off, hoarding the wealth away from the 99%.

Should have expected that leftists can't do math, but it's still fucked.

rly mde me tihnk

>autism bucks

yes
one and the same
social security disability

>implying the EPA wasn't a Republican policy

The president couldn't even do anything about most of those, and Trump wouldn't anyway.

Can you guys imagine the impotent rage of liberals of Trump does win?

I'm so glad majority of libtards don't know 90% of any of those things in that list or even have the attention span to read all that.
also good to know that libtards have to defend their decision to vote for shillary to other libtards

I'm waiting for that day with baited breath

>Daily Reminder that we have to start looking at the big picture.

True, lets start with the CFand see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

>I don't see it as voting for Clinton
>I see it as endless war, United States intervention, and selling weapons to our enemies.
>I see it as foreign and domestic interests owning our highest office
>If Trump is elected, all that is gone.

God I fucking hate people.

>Trump isn't just going to round up and gas us all, he's going to enslave everybody and burn down the forests and pour toxic sludge into all the rivers and salt the Earth so no life will ever grow on American soil again!

I understand the fear that they personally will be rounded up and exterminated because they want to do it to us and know in their wretched hearts they deserve it, but this is a little much desu