Do they hate each other now?

do they hate each other now?

Ross tells Tony there is a break in at the Raft while Tony is reading a note in which Steve all but tells him he will free the jailed Avengers, and instead of putting on his armor and flying out, Tony puts Ross on hold.
No, they don't hate each other. There's a rift between them now, and they're gonna need some time, but they don't hate each other.

This. Also, it's pretty clear that CW changed virtually nothing in the MCU and that any rift will be resolved within the first 10 minutes of the next teamup movie.

That was a really cool shot. Still, the slowmo was too on the nose.
>We'll recreate that one cool cover, but make sure it's slowmo so everyone will get that.

This. It's a disney movie, there ain't no consequences.

Why didn't Tony aim for the feet?

If there was no slowmo, that scene would be over in just a second.

nice desu

Yeah like that teamup move in the first avengers movie, when tony blasted Steve's shield and the reflected blast hit everything it was over in like a second.

Nothing wrong with that. Throw in a cool visual for a split second, recognizable by those who read the comics as a cool easter egg.
Make it too long and it becomes "Get it? GET IT?"

I would not be surprised if Tony's pride actually stops him from making a call for Cap's help in part 1 (or whatever) and it gets someone killed (Vision probably). Iron Man is going to lead a team against Thanos or his goons and get shit on, and only then will everyone team up and fight him and win (part 2).
Although now they're changing the name. Maybe part 1 will be less set up than it was going to be.

The whole movie was a buildup just for this shot... truly capekino

Who else is getting added to the team or is this it?

he doesn't want to make the guy a cripple..

not cap at least

>one shot of fanservice makes up for an entirely incoherent mess of a movie
This is why the bubble will never burst, you fucks.

oh hey Snyder, how is the justice league going?

dark, edgy and grey?

Going well. I'm deciding to go a little darker, edgier and greyer, just to trigger more manchildren who are incapable of subjectively judging my truest of capekino.

more like pleasing manchildren, bsv had the tone of what a 14 year old boy thinks its edgy and dramatic.

>muh fun

I agree. At least in BvS and the DCEU, Superman is dead forever. He isn't coming back.

Tony has every right to hate Steve, but steve has absolutely no reason to hate tony
Thats if they hate eachother, I mean.

Well Batman v Superman is more incoherent than Civil War, that's for sure.

Clark Kent sure is, everyone saw his dead body at the funeral and there was an article in the daily planet.

Maybe if you're retarded.

No, you.