YOU SWINE

YOU SWINE

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/09013a7c7c55da2d30ce2601dd9e9ede/tumblr_op01ycUpXp1rh0602o1_r8_1280.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le gods envy us

But the line is "You sack of wine!".

KINO

Is that the movie where Brad Pitt enslaves Rose Byrne and makes her like it?

> Hot stud conquers your nation
> Stay mad at him for a bit then fall madly in love
I mean, have you no shame

So does her character represent France? I don't get it.

Correct. Diane Kruger is Germany obvs. And look, she's veiled now!

all right i'll bite which country or whatever is brad pitt supposed to be?

Good old US of A. The movie Troy is about the Liberation of France and the occupation of West Germany by american forces at the tail end of WW2. It's a rendering of historical events through a psychosexual lens.

>
american education

Well if you're so smart and fancy why don't you give us YOUR reading of the film?

what's orlando bloom then?
Israel?

>women have no shame
FTFY

Ain't even mad desu, it makes sense from an evolutional standpoint. If your tribe's men were so weak that they got killed and got you conquered, you need to mate with men who have better genes, the conquerors namely.

Bingo.

dis nigga gets it

That's legit what French women did, they offered themselves up to american GIs at the Liberation.

How long until we get a culturally enriched version of this film?

They were such whores they didn't even wait for the Americans. They were notorious for putting out for germans

And that's what they are doing now to the more aggressive immigrants from more violent nations. French pussies are dripping for more migrants. Look at the recent election.

Hector is Japan? Overly confident then gets embarrassingly and gruesomely taken out of action? idk

Recent show "The White Princess" is about that. It's a historical show aimed at women. Under its pseudo-feminist guise it's actually the story of York women submitting to Lancaster men after the York guys have been BTFO'd. It's apparently what makes women wet.

Who does Oddyseus represent?

is that true? has anyone seen it and can confirm? sounds hot af tbqhf

The new King Arthur movie is bombing so not anymore

Getting in with the new king and his family isn't really being wet because they beat your men.

Yes I have seen it and yes the fantasy is about sleeping with the powerful enemy who beat your weak males.

The protagonist of the show (the titular white princess) is slowly developing feelings for her conqueror/new husband/man who raped and impregnated her. I'm not joking. She started off wanting to kill him but now she wants to take care of him.

Proof? and no fake shit like that:

68.media.tumblr.com/09013a7c7c55da2d30ce2601dd9e9ede/tumblr_op01ycUpXp1rh0602o1_r8_1280.png

doesn't count

was that some common insult among greeks?

ive never called anyone a barrel of beer or something.

Nice that pretty much works. Also Hector canonically has no dick so he can stand in for asian men.
Canada?

Is there any rl example of that happening? And no not France it didn't become a half-American country did it.

Cultures and ethnicities have been mixing since the dawn of mankind. It's called exogamy.

You should try it.

friendly reminder that this is a rose byrne thread first and foremost

dunno you should check in the Illiad
have you watched the show? what did you think?

What movie is this from???

Snatch

Mr and Mrs Smith

>enslave
nah he never treated her like a slave, just fucked her raw and she made herself into one

Do you know any real case of French women offered themselves to nazi and even had children with them?

>she made herself into one
she made herself a slave? what does that mean? sorry I didnt see the movie

Some women prostituted themselves in exchange for food or advantages, much like German women did with occupying forces after 1945. See for instance "The Marriage of Maria Braun" by Rainer Werner Fassbinder.

It means he's a redditor

>The Marriage of Maria Braun
the original Blacked video

Hector did nothing wrong

Troy (2004)
Terrible movie or acceptable?
It was written by a Game of Thrones' showrunner IIRC.

Do any of yall anons know where to find the Director's Cut? The one with the super extended sex scenes with Rose and Diane?

(OP)
The only decent Petersen film is the NeverEnding Story.

Try to prove me wrong. Shakespearean aside: they cannot.

so is this thread Sup Forums or woke? i cant tell

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?