Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

original thread haven't seen it posted before

>act alpha
>get bullied to tears by a stoned manlet

LMAO

>Cuckder and his cuckservative reddit fanbase THIS triggered

>crowderlets are STILL this triggered
fucking lmao just let it go

Joe Rogan really is the living definition of "jack of all trades." He tries his hand at everything and fails miserably. What a loser.

>we're libertarians dude
>what, weed? no, weed should be illegal
>no gay marriage either
>no trannies, no
>what? gay couples adopting? I told you, we don't like gays

Real consistency there fella

where are the Crowder threads every time he cites a fictional study or just straight up ommits half of a study that would go against his bias?
Step it up Crowddit

when pressed on this stuff, he always reverts to the 'it's a state issue' non-answer

Like what? He's got one of the most successful podcasts and a well known presenter and comedian, even if he isn't actually funny.

>implying
He handled that well

Stoners are fucking dumb and this is someone who smoked on occasion

>it's a Joe Rogan gets his ego stroked by the guest episode

Literally this. I liked Joe overall but this was disgusting.

Bullshit, he pissed his pants, the little faggot

>we're completely anistatist
>unless it's these key issues that we're letting the state decide

Bunch of fucking cocksuckers.

He really shouldn't do those this often. He can't hide his anxious manlet self.

He also hosted a very successful television show

Guy really loves weed

he was calm and collected the whole time

other than that stupid argument they got into over a driving stat

bad on both of them because it was so stupid of joe to laser focus on that stupid shit

The fact that he wants to be a cameedian proves that he's a whore that lives for that shit.

People who say they're libertarian but want to legislate morality are just alt-righters.

nope, that's just standard conservatism

Oh and don't get morality and moralism mixed up.

Steven Crowder is very much a conservative and has never claimed to be otherwise

Joe came across as such a cunt here. Kept complaining about the dude interrupting him when joe talked through every sentecnce the guy tried to make. He's trying to make himself sound really educated on the subject but its just coming across as the typical "DUDE WEED SO COOL IF YOU DON'T SMOKE IT YOU'RE A PUSSY IT CURES CANCER XD" arguement

Joe was in the right.

Are we seriously going to have this stupid fucking thread again?
You know ganja brings the autists out of their caves on this site.

Has anyone ever had an actual debate with Joe about weed or does he always freak out? Seems like it'd be pretty pointless to talk about otherwise.

Well, Crowder is in favor of outlawing weed. You can debate about benefits and downsides all you want, but the moment you want to take away a source of happiness from Joe, you bet he's gonna go apeshit.

Alt-right is just a meme name for literal neocons

Calm down, Joe. Don't want you to lose your shit and kill some dude with his own tie. Smoke a bowl, you closet case.

>Played a character on a pretty successful TV show
>UFC commentator
>Successful comedian
>Runs the most successful podcast in the word
>Well-respected in the martial arts community
>Has a family

I don't even like Crowder, but Joe's loyalty to weed is akin to hero-worshipping a chemical compound.

This is extremely common with people who function well on weed, though. It reduces most people to being brainless husks if consumed regularly, but the few who can withstand it always refuse to admit that they're the exception rather than the rule.

And refuse to admit they're addicted

Fuck off Crowdshit you faggot

>I don't want the state to interfere in my affairs
>but it's fine if it does interfere in other people's affairs

Nice

Not everyone is a libertarian. Get over yourself.

HURHRUHHUR YOU CAN BE ADDICTED TO ANYTHING HURHRHUR
i lived with two stoners at college, they couldn't function without it, and they said they would quit like 10 times during the year, and each time they lasted about a day
pathetic

He constantly says "I'm libertarian, except on X" or "I have a libertarian stance on Y, but"

Which was my point. Weed is very fucking addictive.

Joe says early in the podcast that weed cures cancer

Later on in the same ep he claims he never said that

Crowder is a fag and all but Joe was objectively in the wrong here