Good Samaritans (A Comic I Wrote)

So I was at a kinda low point in my life a few years back and I decided to work on a comic. I've done a few. We released them for free or pay what you want. If you guys are interested I'll post a few more up.

Thank you for posting.

Np. Hope you enjoy :-)

And that's the end of the 1st issue. We are currently on issue #3 of Good Samaritans. I did another one called Vis too. *shrug*

sure, I always enjoy a good storytime

Ok then. Onto issue #2. We switched artists for each issues.

No offence, but my interest dropped as soon as I saw the word 'super heroine' and then the 'I'm getting ahead of myself' line took me right out of it.

Not a strong start, but writing is as much craft as art. I admire your ability to put yourself out there.

The artist for issue #2, Perdo, is a really cool guy. I got to know him really well during the process and now I got a friend in another country ;-)

That's fair. It's actually a connection to his mother who was nicknamed "super heroine" because she use to be the kinda upstanding golden age wonder woman type before she got hooked on the stuff. It was meant as a pun. *Shrug*

Goddamit. I keep fucking up the CAPTCHA XD

This is a 2 page spread. Posting 2 images for it.

And that's the end of issue #2. I don't have Issue 3 broken up in easy to post pages at the moment but if people want- I can post "Vis" which is a totally different comment.

well I'd like the ending

It's written as a 5 part mini series. Currently 3/5 issues have been published. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can export the pages of Issue #3.

Issue #3 has an artist who I didn't love working with. A lot of eh stuff and he had to do a bunch of revisions due to missing details.

Honestly- I was not as happy with the art on issue #3.

What the fuck is going on with this perspective?

it's awesome, user. Thank you.
I'm not able to give you a proper review yet (considering i'm still 16) but I hope I could write a superhero subversion/deconstruction stories, and probably comics.
Question: which board is best to discuss story ideas?

Thanks- appreciate it. I don't really know if there is a board for that here. I'm mostly on Sup Forums and occasionally a fa/tg/uy. I really only talked about plots with my friend Kayla, the artist, and my (then) gf (now wife). I do comic reviews over at IndieComicReview.com so I kinda used a lot of what I learned doing reviews there to write this.

>considering i'm still 16)
Enjoy your ban!

So this is "Vis" the last comic I wrote. It's a different series with a very different tone but maybe you'll like it *shrugs*

This one was done in color which was kind fun. Really liked working with the artist on this one.

It gets kinda trippy too

Is the guy that got shot in issue 3 supposed to be William? Artstyle looks lacking so I'm kinda lost over there.
Also from what I see you have good guys and bad guys. I would rather write a chaotic plot, where there might be fights here and there but no real villain except the bystanders (think snakes fighting mongooses while being watched by bet placers, for fun.)

It's Herman, as on the cover of the issue. I hated the artist. Next issues (in development) launches into a much more polarizing and chaotic bit of the plot. Soul gets back involved too so that's fun.

"And then the drugs kicked in"

Annnd that's the last one I've got. Hopefully you guys have enjoyed this bit of entertainment. Going to go watch Purge and maybe sleep. I'll stick around for a bit to respond to comments if there are any.

Thanks for the storytime

.... i actually liked it....

>Gladstein
Oy Vey