Has anyone ever leaked KGB training manuals or guides?

Has anyone ever leaked KGB training manuals or guides?

I need it for medicinal purposes.

That shit is locked up tighter than Ivanka Trumps vagina if you aren't Jewish

post more butthole

Best picture I've seen posted here in a while.

Tbh it is a weird situation, especially after the fall of communism you would at least think that something will spill out...

I thought he was referring to the butthole

Why? The KGB was effective, why would you just throw out make made them effective?

Sure, you can get one for 20 USD on Amazon

After a system of this magnitude is overthrown, usually the one that brought them down will expose everything about then in order to prevent them for every regathering.

Mein burger

there's a shitload of shit if you actually bother to look for it

i've seen a textbook for russian course in psychological warfare from like 2012

keep in mind FSB is doing all the same shit

they are mostly the same people or people trained by the old guard of the KGB and they are even headquartered out of the same building

plus there are a lot of defectors including pretty extensive KGB archival material that goes into KGB tradecraft and history of specific operations

>BRRRAAAAAAPP
what do Sup Forums

Who says communism fell? It seems alive and well in Western Universities and the youth.

please don't op, seeing this butthole up so close and in such high resolution has made me ill.
I think you just cured me of my lifelong fetish for anal sex.

>mfw i know instantly who that model is that what site and set that photo is from

feels good man

>I need it for medicinal purposes.
kek
im sure its somewhere on the "deep web"

Touche on that! Although I was referring to the raw form of it, like the one that fell 26 years ago in Eastern Europe.

that anus looks tasty. Moar?

That is not communism. That is a bunch of gibs me dat, neoliberal faggots who think the root of the issues lay in race and gender, not so much class. They are closeted authoritarians, they want to limit people's liberties and rights to fit their agenda. A lot of leftists hate them too.

>id cUQ

Have you ever slept with a woman before friendo? It's pretty hard to avoid looking down at that gorgeous brown starfish and not prod the beast with your tongue to see if it shifts.

Sauce? Chick looks hot but I can't say I like looking straight at her brownie hole