Amazon australia is up lads

Amazon australia is up lads

Go buy some soy milk and strapons

everything's way more expensive than it was in the uk, i'm going to keep getting my soy milk and strapons from china instead

this
use aliexpress

>shitskin man & white girl
Lol

>shitskin

Rude. At least he's not Russian.

That's Ned, he's just got a tan

I prefer buying buttplugs

tanned his hair too huh

Wait, how do you guys got have prime until now?

Australia belongs to china and Jack Ma.

We got our own store before you

we didn't have amazon at all until now

mexico > australia

Aus has good diversity

Why are Australians so unlikable?

>everything is more expensive than at other stores

Welcome to the new Amazon. They don't have to offer low prices anymore. They killed all the competition. Most shoppers are unsavvy and don't know how to properly comparison shop on the Internet anyways. Amazon charges whatever they like, people will still buy.

This doesn't just apply to countries where the online retail is shit anyways to begin with (Australia, Canada, etc.). Even Amazon US is complete shit now.

And apparently alot of kikes too.

How is Amazon not good there? Here it is fucking amazing.

I get to have things and wear clothing that is beyond my income bracket because of Amazon.

Real country has Prime Now. tbqh

Not true. Amazon has the most competitive prices out there.
T. Bought 2 psn gift cards and cod ww2 yesterday and it was the same price as everywhere else. They even sell the $50 gift card for 49.99 unlike other stores, guess it has to do with the volume they handle

I bought my winter clothes in the summer.

I bought an 80 dollar pea coat for 20 bucks, and around 2 dozen shirts worth 50 each, all for around 10 and 14 dollars each.

Amazon is the best thing ever, if you're not a retard. I have literally saved thousands with it.

I also use it to buy Haribo gummy berries...I recommend trying them before you die, they are 10/10 candies

really far away from everything else, and even within Australia all the cities are far away from each other. I can see why distributors are reluctant to expand operations there, even if Australia is one of the richest countries ever.

>americans think haribo is some foreign delicacy that can only be enjoyed by the bourgeois

Oh look, another jew company monopoly. I won't buy anything from those slavedrivers țbh.

Amazon is still the cheapest option on about 90% of purchases I make online, I have no idea what you're on about.

this lol

t. Jack Ma

Based Jack Ma

Wtf we have Prime since 8 years ago maybe earlier
Australia cmon

Fuck this country is so shit

Do they have sex toys on it yet?