Tfw gay and atheist living in the most conservative state in Mexico

>tfw gay and atheist living in the most conservative state in Mexico

why are you gay?
just be straight

I don't want to be straight

this. but seriously OP if you're gay just go to USA and you'll find about a billion fags to suck your dick and you'll probably win a medal for it

kys faggot, you belong in hell

why not?

Good.
Stay there.
We have enough faggot atheist assholes.

stop doing that then

What state? And what state would be the most liberal? How is Jalisco?

are you cute

WTF I hate USA and Mexico now why are you so homophobic, is it just a meme??

I feel sad for that... must suck to be born in Mexico.

guanajuato?

I'm fine like this :)
I live in Guanajuato. The most liberal state is Mexico City. Jalisco is a weird mix of conservativism and liberalism.
Yes :D

stop complaining if you have the choice of an easy life

you don't want to be x implies you choose y even when your state is not pliable to y thus your y is made with the assumption that your state does really care about this
so why not be furry or celibate instead or better don't judge your situation of the nature of your preferences

post pito :D

physical description or pics, also you are not missing much, the amount of closet gays here is surprising considering it's western europe

Suck mah dick niggu

I look like him but without muscles, I'm also hairy

>Guanajuato
is it really conservative?
ive been to gto, gto and san miguel and the people there seemed "cosmopolitan"

Texas here.
I thought the Nortenos and Nuevo Leon were the 'conservative' areas.

Guanajuato city and San Miguel are liberal and open minded.
Dolores Hidalgo is kinda conservative.
Leon is super catholic!
Irapuato, Celaya and Salamanca are 50-50
The rest are conservative

Norteños are just homophobic assholes but not really catholic

This is our Bible belt

Interesting how every country has a 'Bible belt'

>leon is 10 times bigger than san miguel
huh, i guess youre right then
here (jalisco) is the other way around, guadalajara and vallarta are open minded while the small towns are more conservative (specially the north)

repent dumbass

Never

Ive never thought of Guanajuato as conservative. Religious, sure, but none of my family members have ever really been openly against anything they would disagree with.

What gay apps are popular in mexico?

How do I tell the difference between homosexual mexicans and chilangos, /lgbtlaloc/?

>atheist
Aka undatable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

how can CHIlangos EVER recover?

Grindr

>tfw from my dad village in Guanajuato we can hear the bells of 5 different churches

What village?

Paredones, next to Nuevo Chupicuaro

>gay
>atheist
Add liberal and you'll have the worst combination for a "human."

so you're a faggot and a retard. kys

Nice, do you like the bread of Acámbaro?

Fuck off

love it, every time we or a family member goes to Mexico an entire suitcase is put apart for it.

they just can't get it right up here.

lmao I used to be gay like in 2014, its just a phase bro same with being atheist

>tfw no Mexican bf

this

kys Mudslime

>tfw gay
>tfw came out at 16
:3

I'm 28, still in the closet xdd

Ever plan on coming out?

Yes, this week actually