Spider-Man Storytime

Hi, everyone.

Spider-Man is my favorite superhero and, as a character, is very close to my heart. I know that sounds silly, but it's true. I grew up with Spider-Man - the movie, the comics, the cartoon...there's something about Peter Parker that I just relate to.

Sup Forums has been one of the best outlets for discussing, reading about, and enjoying Spider-Man on a level beyond just consuming his stories.

So, as a thank you, I wanted to storytime my favorite Spider-Man comic and my all-time favorite single issue of any comic.

Please enjoy.

There you have it, Sup Forums.

You guys rock and so does our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Been a while since i last read this, this series has some really fun stories, i have it almost complete except for the first arc with venom, you're cool user, hope some more guys come to read too

thanks op

Thanks man

>This whole issue
;_;

Spider-Man has some of the best feels in comics.

>pic related
When peter started to laugh i bursted into tears

>we'll never get something as good as JMS' run before editorial collectively lost their minds again

Thank you, user.
Jenkins run is so underrated

Goddamn, this story hits so hard. I really dislike the art when it comes to the faces though. The kid and Peter's faces are just so ugly but damn do I love this issue

I disagree re: the art from Paolo Rivera. It is stylistic, so I do get why it wouldn't mesh with some.

I fucking love this cover he did a while back, even if the issue inside is not very good..

That cover is legendary , but it should have been used in anything but that arc

I love everything but Peter's face and the kid's.

That cover is beautiful too

Peter's face looks a lot like RR

He looks like Ben Stiller to me.

One of my favorite Spider-Man issues is in this run, the poker game, where Kingpin cheats his way in, and gets them to let him in on their game all out of petty spite.

Has Alex Ross done an entire spiderman comic?

I love things like this: mysterious, sobrenatural creature acting all scary and evil against somebody totally helpless and then, foot to the face and jokes everywhere. That can be a thing out of a nightmare, but for him, it's a calm Tuesday

No.

This issue was painted by Paulo Rivera in case that wasn't clear/