Why can't Trump appeal to young or smart people?

Why can't Trump appeal to young or smart people?

Brainwashing in universities

Step 1: Indoctrinate liberals that anything involving non-white skin color is racism and any perceived inequality between people is in fact discrimination.

Step 2: Confuse leftism in the public eye with bullshit social wedge issues; to stand against any of them would be discrimination and -sexist/racist/homophobic/xenophobic.
(This step is the one that turns these accusations into "trigger words", preventing any rational discourse with indoctrinated liberal on these topics)

Step 3: Paint whoever your enemy is as one of the aforementioned "bigot" varieties. Reinforce this narrative with media bombardment and strategic opposition players grandstanding over rolling back these "rights" - thus perpetuating the image of the bigoted and unreasonable opposition.

Problem is, indoctrination stops working if the person is smart enough to solve the cognitive dissonance when shit they see doesn't match shit they hear. And all it takes is a few of those "deserters" to rile up the rest before the facade crumbles entirely.

bump, I want answers

I'm not interested in a protectionist.

>smart
>college
The 2 most popular majors are Psychology and General Business, a degree doesn't mean shit anymore.

>also pic related

Because his anti-free market policies aren't going to appeal to high iq people who have a decent understanding of economics, and aren't likely to fall for his scaremongering when crime and violence is falling either.

>one quarter of hispanics

Literally fucking how?

Hispanics are generally very traditional and conservative. The ones here legally do not like the illegal variety.

MSM does what the MSM does. You've obviously swallowed a small dose of the Kool-Aid, user.

>implying the indoctrination centers known as colleges make you smart or intelligent.
Getting a four year degree and becoming a debt slave is the most un educated thing you can do, obviously an exception to Law, Med and a select STEM courses.

Free trade is fucking moronic if the parties that trade dont play on an equal footing.

Smart people have a habit of thinking they know more than they do and young people have tendency to be terribly naive, what's that Churchill quote about your political beliefs changing with age? Well basically that.

he needs votes and there are a lot of rednecks.

Do you think China "beats us" on trade?

>China freely exports to the US
>US pays tariff to export to China
>China sets quotas on imported US products
>China offers cheap labor and access to its market without tariff if American corporations make product in China
>China manipulates currency values to make its product more competitive without facing the consequences of treaties they themselves signed

Yes, they're beating us on trade

>U.S. pays tariff
You mean the Chinese citizens do. Since tariffs are a tax paid by those people who buy imported products.
Basically what you have in China's trade relation with the U.S. is that the Chinese government is consistently fucking over their own citizens to give the U.S. and other people they export to cheaper goods. The Chinese people literally subsidize our purchasing of their products, which results in us getting really cheap goods from them.
That's them losing on trade, not winning - we're getting cheap shit and they're destroying their own domestic currency values.

Actually the Chinese citizens aren't paying it because they're buying the cheaper Chinese products.

Hence, they're beating us on trade

>because they're buying the cheaper Chinese products
They're not cheap to them, because their currency is worth jack shit. They're cheap to *US*, because we buy them in dollars.
Are you familiar with how currency rates affect world trade?

Not smart, (((educated))).

Saddest thing is this is basically how uneducated women argue and make points.

The entire goal of the left is to unite everyone in the disbelief of reality while calling yourself "progressive" and "intellectual".

Notice how god damn rock steady white males are across the board in politics. Most working men have many convictions and a sense of certitude about the world. School is such a waste of time. We need to make apprenticeships and work shops a part of education in middle school. Sports are completely useless for any real world application and mostly just leaves you with a bunch of broken up jocks who can't do anything but.

Seriously ask your average jock. Most give up after high school and then get out of shape.

The mere thought of an 18 to 34 year old male of the species wanting to vote for Clinton makes me want to throw up. Can some kind person please post some pictures of Nigel Farage in this thread to make me feel happy again?

Oh America... Your 18 to 34 year old males are out being liberal, getting cucked and voting for Clinton, whilst Syria's 18 to 34 year old men AND women are busy BTFO'ing ISIS....

This.
Smart !== university.

Yes, from the perspective of financial investor, we're beating them.

Trump doesn't care about that perspective. He's talking directly to the working class. China has set up a trade system in which it can freely export to the US market while creating strong incentives for global companies to manufacture their own product in China. They have successfully been a part of deindustrializing the West in doing so. Now they are in a much better position to expand their global influence because their economy is potentially self sufficient while the US manufactures its goods abroad.

Leave it to the supposed "smart" person to make a false equivalency in just one sentence.

Amount of education has literally nothing to do with how intelligent you are. "Educated" is quickly becoming synonymous with "useless" and "retarded", and this is coming from someone that will soon graduate from a top university.

Young college kids fall right on the "useful idiocy" part of the graph of intelligence. They are pseudo intellectuals. They understand slogans and catchy rhetoric but have no critical thinking skills of their own, trust media (especially when the media tells them they are "alternative" or some other nonsense), and latch on to any generalized concept that sounds good (good as in moral), without actually thinking about whether or not it's factually true. Example: all humans are biologically equal and the outcomes of our lives are determined entirely by social factors!

Tariffs do pic related.
This hurts most people and benefits only a few. And that's a *DOMESTIC* analysis - far far more people hurt *in the country* that imposes a tariff than do the people *in the country* that benefit from it.
When you put a tariff on Japanese cars, you make make Japanese cars more expensive for American citizens to buy. And they don't gain anything from that. American car manufacturers will slightly benefit from having their competition become relatively less desirable against their own cars due to the rise in price, but American car manufacturers are a tin tiny fraction of American citizens. You hurt the many to benefit the few. I thought that was exactly the kind of thing people complained about in regard to politics.
Whatever. Goodnight.

No. They moved.

Meat your new neighbors.

>move in to apartment with brother his girlfriend and some friends
>brothers old apartment was full of poos
>new one is full of kebab
>can't tell what I can't stand more the smell of vegan cumin curry or kaboom

>be 20
>question blue pill lectures in class weekly
>most people my age are voting clinton because "fuck trump d00d he's a racist"
>normie aquaintences don't care and would rather "stay home"
>most are too lazy to go register
>believe trump is a racist and other Dem propaganda, do not care to listen to refutation

I wouldn't even say that my generation is cucked. They're more lazy pieces of shit who could care less.
Ergo; there's also a massive wave of welfare-kings&queens coming in 20+ years

The only reason I'm not postgrad right now is that my parents and grandparents got fucked by the Obama administration with steep job competition, job loss, and health cost increases.

I will only go to college if I know for certain that a degree will land me a job, and right now the opportunity is low and a degree is basically worthless for what I want to go into. The past 8 years I've seen nothing but idiots and women receive top positions in companies, mostly to push or support a political agenda. That among other things is why its best just to work and wait, vote Trump and hope things will get better.

>going to college makes u smart XDD:DDD

when will this meme end

i learn more from shitposting Sup Forums in one hour than a day in university.

Nig-nog neighbors reek of boiled Fabuloso
Pic related

That's assuming the tariffs are between two fully industrialized societies

The US has pursued a strategy of financial services and high tech manufacturing and has allowed China to deindustrialize our manufacturing base. This leaves the working class without a useful college degree unemployed or under employed.

Our unemployment is 9% for Christ's sake. China's is only 4%