Which country do you think is less racist on int? my vote goes to germany...

which country do you think is less racist on int? my vote goes to germany. they are always pretty nice to others including non europeans

None xD

I`m fuckin China Swede so I cant be racist by American standards.

Japan seems pretty nice so far. Old folks tend to assume I’m American but other than that they aren’t really discriminatory, though they do have “Japanese only” things but that’s fine really I can understand wanting to have a place without foreigners

Filipinos and Indians. They are nice to everyone yet everyone bullies them.

Come visit anytime so you can get a better idea of how we really are

greenland aka isac

Indians

If I speak the language and don’t stand too close to anyone/remain quiet on trains, will I be accepted as a true German aryan?

i often see him in desktop threads on g

Bahamas :^)

It’s all an act. Don’t fall for the “I’m not racist and I’m qualified to say that despite living in a racially homogeneous country”.

he usually pops in /jp/ threads more nowadays i think

Sudan everyone else is shit

The christian iceland bro

America is the least racist country on earth, we have actual diversity to back up this claim

This. Filipinos and Indians have been above and beyond in politeness and support

Worst offender is the annoying Canadian that gets mad everytime Sup Forums is mentioned in a negative light next to Sup Forums

I highly value German posters too, I don’t get it why they are so often bullied.

Yes he's based.

The final step towards becoming a true german is to sit in your assigned seat in the cinema even tho you are completly alone

Smart mutt

People say one thing and do another thing. They did a study here in Sweden and when an area becomes around 5% non-Swedish Swedes starts to move away.

Because Germans are masters of pretending they have harmless ambitions just to lure people in to a false sense of security.

I respect German worth ethic and go-getter attitude, but not their lack of honesty.

What about not crossing a road on a red light even if there are zero cars nearby?

The US has segregation too, but it’s voluntary. On the flipside, we also have gentrification where whites move in to predominantly black areas and increase housing prices which cause blacks to move away from whites.

There is nothing you can do about that. You just live and let live. That isn’t racism, it’s just living the best you can.

That is called not being a dumbass

Anglo is much more cunning and deceitful conspirator in my opionion.

People get pretty angry if you do that especially when there are children nearby since you are expected to set a good example

What if waiting for the green light cause you to be late to a meeting?

Bahamas at best qt

America. We only hate people for rational reasons and not for purely racial reasons.

Your country is so deep into racism you don't even realize what's racist anymore

This. Half the shit you have to tiptoe around doesn't even exist a few kilometers north.

Then you already failed because being on time means being there 5 min early

In war yes, but general situations no. An Anglo is more likely to point out you have shit on your chin and have a laugh about it, but ultimately you’re thankful they told you, while a German will pretend to be friendly and never tell you about the stain on your face and let you go through the entire day looking like an idiot until you finally look in a mirrior and realize how embarrassing you must have looked to everyone.

I have never seen a Filipino say anything racist on Sup Forums if I'm being honest

Always see japs and koreans making racism between them. Also, see japs calls foreigners "gaijin". So no.

Peruvians are the nicest people on Sup Forums.

Have you ever been embarrassed by Germans when you visited Germany to fuck girls there?

To be honest, there are about 1 or 2 Filipino post a day. Approximately.

foreigners =gaijin=gaikokujin
You are baka害人

w-what are you gonna do to me?

>implying anti-racists are not the most deluded and boring posters
Amerimutts who think they're enlightened are the worst.

>less racist on int?
/asean/ but they never appear outside that thread

Indians, Filipinos, and Israelis.

japan or south korea

they're pretty rude to other asians though

Rightfully so

still rude

they are probably the most racist here

SWEDEN YES!

>gonna win, ez
I've never seen someone from Papua Guinea being racist

surprisingly russians here are a lot less racist that i though they'd be