Why haven't you watched the last kingdom yet, user?

why haven't you watched the last kingdom yet, user?

I am UHTRED SON OF UHTRED

and destiny is all

season 2 already ?

is it available here in the U.S.?

season 2 is over
yes

Series 1 was made by BBC america so i should think so

fabulous a whole new season to watch

VPN and watch it on iPlayer, or just download the last kingdom linux distro

I download it on netflix but I hold off to have something to watch on the plane when I go on vacation this summer

Is ever going to dick Hilde

probably because it's a show for children

take it back ***

>it's a holy priest mildly annoys Uhtred so Uhtred kills him and starts a civil war episode

>it's an Uhtred is bored so he raids a neighboring town and then acts as if he did nothing wrong episode

>It's an Uhtred falls in love with as many women as their are episodes season

I luv this show season 3 when

HMMMM, I have a use for you.

>more Viking shit
Why?

>it's an Uhtred is bored so he raids a neighboring town and then acts as if he did nothing wrong episode
Literally the niggest

>it's a holy priest mildly annoys Uhtred so Uhtred kills him and starts a civil war episode.

Did we watch the same episode mate?That priest was aan aasshole from the start and Uhtred was enslaved mostly thanks to that faggot.

but i do watch it user

Uhtred didn't know that though, as far as Uhtred knew all he was was some holy priest who married his bitch away.

At least this show doesn't have a bunch of faggot shit. It's just a nice, simple, high testosterone hero story. Vikings is better made, but this show is less cucked.

Did in the books repeatedly

Skipped in the show i guess

No of course not. Warrior Nun is pure

But she got DANED user

It's just banter.

>Vikings is better made, but this show is less cucked.

Series 2 of the Last Kingdom seems to be bigger and of better quality than the first. First series was still okay though.