Who takes this?

Who takes this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EpPEWLGYnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

godzilla.
MCU hulk got beated by hulkbuster.

Hulk is beatable if you overwhelm him before his rage build up, and godzilla should be able to literally stomp hulk.

Godzila

Hulk feeds on radiation, one breath attack and 'Zilla's handed him the win.

Godzilla feeds on radiation. Hulk gets too close and all that gamma jam gets sucked out and he turns into puny Banner.

Also Marvel Godzilla already stomped Hulk into the ground and it's far from the stongest version.

Hulk crawls up Big G's cloaca and tears him apart from the inside.

G Cells are up there with Speed Force and Pym Particles. Hulk's getting squished.

Ends in sex.

Not sure if this is just a variation of or not.

>Cloaca
Godzilla doesn't have that, he's like Meatwad. Two men enter, no man leaves. Otherwise the pacific would be full of radioactive Godzilla shit.

Hulk has more mobility so he wins.

Hulk, Godzilla would be far too slow to land any sort of hit.

The Hulk isn't radioactive, though. His transformation is just a mutation caused by exposure to gamma rays.

It depends on how mobile the Hulk is and how good he is at avoiding getting hit. Godzilla is huge and powerful but not invincible, and if Hulk gets angry enough he WILL win.

If Godzilla is able to take him down before that happens then it's easily his win.

Hhaaa!

MCU Hulk gets beaten by most recent movie Godzilla, comic Hulk beats most recent movie Godzilla over a long battle

MCU Hulk is a low energy guy. Like said, a big ass Iron Man suit was enough to take him, let alone a radioactive nigh-invulnerable beast the size of a skyscraper.

We take it.

In the ass-pussy.

Damn it, people, quit trying to steer this towards sex. Getting buttfucked in the pussy by either of them would be catastrophic.

>Godzilla vs. Hulk vs. Their Weight in Bees
Please no

They're both pretty much the same when it comes to regenerative abilities and durability, so the fight would last till Hulk realized what was going on. Godzilla isn't a human and doesn't have higher brain functions he operates on instinct, Hulk for as limited as they are does have these functions and will eventually decide to do something to change the situation. No matter how primitive it might seem.

Oh hi there Millar.

Hulk keeps getting angrier and stronger, Godzilla keeps absorbing radiation and also getting stronger.

The fight continues until they destroy the Earth or Godzilla melts down. Which would also destroy the Earth.

>Godzilla takes place in San Francisco
>Ant Man takes place in San Francisco
>Next Godzilla enemy: Ghidorah
>No plans for a Pacific Rim crossover
>West Coast Avengers

....Please?

???

This. Watched AOU and thought to myself they broke a rule: No one beats Hulk. I'm not even a Hulk fan but he should never lose to a single opponent in a contest where strength is the biggest factor in deciding the outcome. He should either lose (if he loses at all) to a group effort, foe of vast non physical power, or a foe who uses his own aggression against him to win. Having Hulkbuster take him out simply made him weak. If someone can stop him...he's not the Hulk anymore.

well it was just brainwashed hulk.
Tony basically beat the scarlett witch anger out of him, so he got weaker.

>a Pacific Rim crossover

Fatzilla would just eat them

Brainwashed or not his powers still work the same way. So pissing him off should have worked out differently than it did.

That's what you like?

fuck off hulk fanboy, you're a fucking idiot

Awww. Buttamawfin! Yew findow nowan caws wadyewthink? Did I pawpyo safespace? I'm sawwee! ha ha!

Right...and when Superman makes an appearance in the MCU I think that'll mean a whole lot more.

Are you okay, user?

faggot

Awww. Buttamawfin! Yew findow nowan caws wadyewthink? Did I pawpyo safespace? I'm sawwee! ha ha!

He got beat because Hulk got surprised.
Also because Hulk had powered down a bit.
Aldo because Whedon is a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=_EpPEWLGYnI

possibly the most autistic thing I've seen all day.
possibly.

He even said he's not a hulk fan. Anyway the point of Hulk and Thorbusters is that they're to show Iron Man's arrogance and they don't work. They had to suck RDJ's cock though.

Godzilla. G Cells give him comic Hulk's biggest trump card already, and MCU Hulk is a bloody pushover.

Cerebral palsy is no joke, sir.

Neither is hyper stupidity, madam. But it's okay. We understand you...naw I'm just fucking with you...what I meant to say is - Awww. Buttamawfin! Yew findow nowan caws wadyewthink? Did I pawpyo safespace? I'm sawwee! ha ha!

I would say that your last point is more than likely the cause of it.

PS. Don't mind the uppity young lady on here. She's just taking the bait.

aldo because? aldo because?! Holy fuck? Aldo because you're an illiterate monkey I'll forgive you but you should still do your spell checking my dear. keks upon keks

Godzilla, easily. Hulk is pretty neutered in the MCU. Hell, have all the avengers go against him, make it more fair. Maybe it'll last a little bit longer.

Aldo because I've heard the theory that if the Hulk is angry for the wrong reasons it could make him vulnerable to Godzilla. Aldo if you think about it ...that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I know Sup Forums loves to suck Marvel's dick and all but seriously guys, wtf is the Hulk gonna do to fucking Godzilla?

They're both powered by radiation so I just imagine them growing bigger and bigger until that start to float through space like Celestial

Hulk is significantly faster and more agile than Godzilla, I imagine if he landed a good uppercut or blow to the side of Godzilla's head, he'd probably dislocate it.

daily reminder that the Incredible Hulk eats Giant Monsters or Breakfast

Godzilla wins is canon to comics

no its not. that is 100% bullshit

>daily reminder that the Incredible Hulk eats Giant Monsters or Breakfast

Are we using MARVEL comics? Are you sure you want to do that?

why?

/thread

Godzilla isnt a giant monster, Godzilla is Godzilla.

You mean Organizer G-1?

Yeah, The regeneration in godzilla is on a whole other level, when cut in half by destroyah he was already half healed by the time the rays ended crossing his body.

Doesnt matter the version, Hulk could never beat godzilla.

Now this guy can beat almost all versions of godzilla

you realize that never actually happened and is in fact just a gag sketch, yes?

>Marvel comics already shown Godzilla stomps Hulk
>People still ask about this
Hero or not, modern Godzilla is the representation of a force of nature, unless we already found a way to stop tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. Don't ask if someone can beat Godzilla.

Are you asserting
A: Godzilla is not giant
B: Godzilla is not a monster
C: You have no idea what adjectives and nouns are or how they work, so your just gonna assert total bullshit in the hopes people will lose the will to argue with you?

Marvel's Godzilla beat Hulk in ONE panel.
It took Shield, the avengers, and the fantastic 4 to beat godzilla.

Most people here thinking Hulk could beat Godzilla don't know a lot about godzilla, From absorbing MANA, to SOULS to get stronger to learning to absorb cosmic power, and turn old weaknesses into habilities (electromagnetisn and electricity). The spyral ray that is 700 times hotter than a star. Being inmune to mindcontrol, predicting attacks (pretty much how he can fight much faster foes). A regeneration SO FAST that makes both hulk and wolverine look like jokes.

Godzilla only weakness is that he gets sleepy when he gets really really cold, he isnt a giant dino, he is a force of nature, the souls of the dead, blah blah blah

>Marvel comics already shown Godzilla stomps Hulk
the panel where Hulk has no injury, is actively threatening Godzilla, and Godzilla is running away from him?

Uh no. He got beat when he regained control and saw people screaming in fear and then got sucker punched.

that hulk wasn't 100%. it was only wanda's magic driving.

>gag

Nothing there shows it's a gag.

>Marvel's Godzilla beat Hulk in ONE panel.
You understand that was a gage sketch, yes?
you also remember that Reed Richards and Hank Pym beat Godzilla on their own and only by contrivance did he ever get back?

>appears nowhere in the narrative
>Is given no neither context nor explanation
>Never referenced by anyone after it happened
That is literally a gag in its purest form

Hulkfags are delutional.

Reminded that Superman Beats hulk 10 out of 10

>using comics Godzilla
There is literally a comic where Godzilla died and went to hell, destroyed hell, and came back to life
You cannot win

no, really, when did running away from a conscious opponent start to count as winning?

again, you understand that was just a sketch, yes? that it appeared nowhere in the narrative?

To be fair, Hulk was brainwashed. When he got knocked around a bit he finally got a bit of his sense back and started to calm down rather than getting angrier. And then he was blindsided.

>Godzilla isn't a human and doesn't have higher brain functions he operates on instinct

>Showa era godzilla
>setting traps, tag teaming up on enemies, wrestling moves, etc.
>Heisei era godzilla
not human level intelligence but is smarter than mostly everything else
>FW Godzilla
>mixture of heisei and showa era godzilla intelligence and op'd as all hell

Granted you have a point with the early showa/heisei era godzillas, the Kiryu movies godzilla, and GMK godzilla

God Superfag is so annoying.
He's like that kid who never lost pretend-fights because he has bullshit armor.

>some giant lizard
>beating the Hulk
Nice shitpost /jp/

Hulkfags are the lowest fanbase there is. Usually only manlets like hulk.

Godzilla is fucking lame

The Hulk is fucking lame

>the everything-proof-shield
god damn I hated that shit so much

So if Godzilla is a force of nature, does that mean Jaegers can fight him toe-to-toe?
>There are some things you can't fight, acts of God
>You see a hurricane, you gotta get out of the way
>but when you're in a Jaeger, you can fight the hurricane
>You can win

He would just eat them.

>unharmed by multiple triple digit kiloton nukes going off next to him, solo'd the US military, everyone thought they'd need many multi-megatron nukes to put him down
>given a concussion and KO'd by a terminal velocity fall, hurt and stunned by 40mm grenades, gets cut up by the shrapnel from a helicopter crash, knocked out by having a piece of metal swung into his face at non ridiculous speeds over and over, hurt by 20mm high explosive cannon fire so much he drops everything he's doing (i.e. fighting Thor) to make it stop

Oh jeez I dunno.

>multi-megatron nukes
>megatron
>multi
user...

They still can't pierce his skin unless they're hulk bees like the hulk roaches from The End.

Yeah, you'd need at least fifty Megatrons before you started getting anywhere!

>not using Time travel to kill them as babies

Fucking pleb.

Godzilla is a giant Hulk anyway, he starts movies off getting wrecked by by Megalon and Mechagodzilla and ends them by throwing King Ghidora, Destroya, and Space Godzilla halfway across the galaxy.

I'm not entirely sure that's true, after all while one would expect the Megatron to be a linear increase, however a multi-megatron situation will end up with most of its energy spend on a chaotic dominance struggle event where the outcome may actually have lower than 1 megatron range.

not if we all clung together in the shape of a pussy

boco, take your shit opinions back to /hst/

>when Superman makes an appearance in the MCU
>replying to a post with a picture of Superman making an appearance in the MCU

This is Godzilla, surviving the Permian Extinction.

The Permian Extinction is planet Earth's most devastating mass extinction event. The theorized asteroid that struck Earth and caused the extinction, is believed to have landed in South America. The Araguainha crater, the impact crater the asteroid left behind, is 25 miles long.

The Permian Extinction took place 250 million years ago. Nearly every species of vertebrate life on Earth was wiped out in the event. It is the only know mass extinction event of insects. It took Earth 10 million years to recover from the event.

And this is Godzilla.

Not just surviving.

But tanking the motherfucking asteroid head on

Hulk ain't shit

>The Hulk isn't radioactive, though. His transformation is just a mutation caused by exposure to gamma rays.
Red Hulk depowered Banner by draining the radiation from him.

Eh. Personally, I think something is lost when they made Godzilla in the 2014 Legendary picture one a "Super Ancient Dinosaur who survived the Extinction."
Feels less, i don't know how to properly put it. "Godzilla-esque?"
The original Godzilla was born from nuclear energy from atomic testing, which made him feel much more personal. The fact that he was immune to literally everything, and was unstoppable, made him a terrifying thing. He really was a Force of Nature from the beginning.

Being an ancient dinosaur who did dinosaur things kind of cheapens that a bit, I say.

>beated

Great thread, everyone. I hope we get more of these threads when Toho's release of Shin Godzilla comes out in July.