youtube.com/watch?v=tbjDrykmyF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the follow-up

That last panel needs to be a banner.

This

>white male idiot
>logical, reasonable and in the right brown female

uh huh

He generates sex and race of every character randomly.

WAAAAHHHHHH

Shrunk down it looks like she's saying "You don't understand what bag is."

Better?

No, I preferred it when it said bag.

SMBC is randomly diverse.

Is Zach doing diversity right?

The sex and race of the characters mean absolutely nothing to the jokes he's telling this way. What do you think?

Why are his eyes closed?

He's being smug

If no one has noticed, this madman actually went back and did a follow-up "button" comic for all of his old material.

Also going through his stuff, I realizes he uses existentialism as a joke a bit too much.

>A bit too much
That's like the punchline to half his jokes.

The only one who does.

The amount of buttons that are just "I dont even understand this joke anymore" is sort of hilarious.

My favourite ones are the ones where he's just staring at the comic saying "Jesus Christ".

Huh. For some reason I find that really neat.

It represents him being a blind man.

Deep.

this was always a favorite of mine.
smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2736

I forgot how great and how much I loved some of the old SMBC.

I love rereading smbc every once in a while.

This is the oldest Spider-Man joke ever.

But the best drawing of Spidey shooting webs from his ass.

Yeah the comic is from 2003.

Mary Marvel doesnt smoke!

>first comic is from 2002
>14 years ago
>still updates every day
This is why I like the xkcd guy.

And Batman doesn't shoot peo... oh, wait.

old smbc is so, so much better than modern xkcd smbc
why do people get less funny over time
do they not go back and look at their old stuff and say whoa this was great, i should do this again

He's a family man now.
And sometimes it's not about will. People change.
Looking back at some old stuff I wrote it's hard for me to believe it was not done by some stranger.

People run out of ideas.

i dont possibly understand what this thread has to do with tumblr

Reading SMBC makes me wish I was a dad.
Just like reading Calvin and Hobbes makes me regret I'm not a child any more.

If it has a coloured character neo/co/ loses its mind

Wouldnt that make people Sup Forums instead of tumblr?

Sup Forums as a whole is like that now.

nah not really it's mostly just Sup Forums faggots coming here

They think that because their edginess is still shocking to people on twitter that it will still enrage people here when mostly it's just played out and boring

Both Sup Forums and tumblr lose their minds over non white people in things but for different reasons

He did okay when he was a guest at cyanide & hapiness
explosm.net/comics/4240
His current readerbase would just rather have safe, tame, long comics than short ones with dark humor

It probably results in some great replies.

>That comic was racist/sexist/etc blablabla
The genders and race of the characters are generated randomly, why are you against a character being in a certain way just because its race/gender? Are you racist/sexist?
>but it reinforces stereotypes blablabla...
RANDOM, the race/gender doesn't matter.
>but... but... but...

>why are you against a character being in a certain way just because its race/gender?
>Are you racist/sexist?
No, I am simply anti-liberal.

Alright, some of that was pretty funny. He should try a bit more dark stuff with smbc

>neo/co/ loses its mind
there was like a handful of posts about colour and nobody even got mad, what are you talking about?

>if you have characters who aren't white in your comic then you're a liberal

i don't understand

No, I think you got it.

>edginess
Hi leddit

>"This time I'm writing the hatemail myself!"
I bet he's looking forward to them like a kid to xmas.

Except you never see white and male as the rational figure.

>Are you racist/sexist?
Of course I'm not racist, or else I wouldn't be on non Sup Forums boards, where racism is banned

I'm certainly sexist though, the pretense that women and men are the same is ludicrous and delusional

Can anyone disprove this person?

Why? He doesn't read the webcomic anyway.

i can't tell if you're serious or not

Nobody on Sup Forums really gets mad at the character; they get mad at the writer for pushing their SJW agenda.

>two days later
>Real nihilist: "Fuck it. I'm staying in bed all week."

Five hits on the random button gave me this

I'm sorry that using specific words triggers you

Behold, as Sup Forums completely ruins any chance at rebellion against liberal hegemony in politics by being autistic retards about everything

Is a character not being a straight white male pushing an agenda?

What is wrong with what that user said? That's literally what's happening here. Why are you guys such fucking Sup Forumsmblr cucks for? It's a fucking a damn stereotype at this point.

Yes, most webcomic artists are idiots and think an extreme liberal mindset is the way to live. Very rarely is a webcomic artist redpilled or doesn't have an extreme neo liberal agenda. Why Sup Forums is okay with this is beyond me.

You guys gotta be baiting.

See what I mean.

Explain why it's wrong then. Sup Forums is the only board to defend liberal nonsense and forced diversity.

Nope fuck you, you're just baiting.

I knew it. You have no answer and all you wait to do is claim I am saying bait. Maybe if you wanted to prove you are the better man than me then maybe I might listen and learn the error of my ways. But nope you just want to shout memes at me all day.

>neo liberal
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>liberal nonsense and forced diversity
>SMBC literally determines the race and gender of its characters with a random number generator

Uh oh the random number generator must be "cuck"ing us!

Most characters are not sane or reasonable or nice.

But I do see a tendency of him to make the leaders and scientists brown or female.

How can you be so sure? It was such a nice coincidence that the white man is evil and must be hated while the brown woman is the voice of reason that can do no wrong. But no /co yet again would sides with the most cringe worthy bullshit yet again.

Your starting position is that a webcomic artist is a neoliberal with a radical agenda if their comic has a nonwhite character present. You haven't justified engaging with you using anything besides smugness and memes, because you haven't tried putting effort into your bait.

Try harder next thread. You're embarrassing yourself now.

Yes. It is a coincidence. If you know what the word "coincidence" means, you can see how events like this could be possible through randomness.

god I wish I had kids

The forced diversity is literally happening in the comics and it is common for webcomic artists to pull an agenda, not to mention that Sup Forums usually sides with said nonsense. What else am I supposed to assume?

I just want to know when we can go back to blaming Gaia forums for everything.

That you're blowing this shit out of proportion?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbjDrykmyF0

Does he copy his writing from books or something, because that was quite poetic.

Remember this SMBC comic:

>Scientist invents something
>this leads to a chain of far-fetched conclusions
>they change it
>it's getting worse
>dystopian future

>Hover text: Insult to the reader

>secret pic: Weinersmith looks proud. The wife and the kid make a disapproving face

The problem is Gaia didn't literally effect western civilization like what tumblr and twitter idiots do. You can't even act like a common 4channer on Sup Forums anymore. The faggot mod just makes everything worse too. I have been here for six years and I can guarantee you that Sup Forums is shit and there is definitely an abundance of cucked males and fat females on this board. And the more they claim there isn't an issue, the more they ironically reveal themselves. This thread is a really great example of this.

Go back to b/pol/infinitychan/vote/thepityoucrawledoutof you're not generating anything that benefits this board.

Anyone who defends this shit is blowing it out of proportion I have seen too many idiots with the same mentality as you.

There we go. You're acting like I expected you to. Come up with a real argument to why I am wrong instead of the garbage you people are prone to post. Nothing you say is befitting this board either you fucking snooty cunt,

>Anyone who defends this shit is blowing it out of proportion
I don't think you know what "blowing it out of proportion" means.

Are you sure you don't mean that they're underplaying it.

The comic has nothing to do with the people talking, it could be two ducks and it would still make sense and be mildly clever/amusing. Stop projecting.

>anyone who defends this shit is blowing it out of proportion

That doesn't even make sense

Are you fucked in the head