JL8

>Bruce is blowing his date

By the way, does anyone have that comic where Bruce and Clark are at a fancy restaurant and Bruce is having a chocolate lava cake and Clark sees that it's all melted in the middle and thinks that it wasn't cooked properly because he's never seen one before and he uses his heat vision on it and then he's like "You're welcome Bruce" and Bruce just looks at it with this really disappointed face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf1S-NEUseg
youtube.com/watch?v=anQWWDGgOnQ
knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-sharp-犀利哥
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually believe some asshole in San Francisco is seeing this page and thinking: "OH, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!"

Bruce is a patrician.

>>That shitty beard.

Pretentious Hipster that runs an exclusive PB&J restaurant.

Course he's got a shitty beard.

I'm pretty sure it's already been done actually.

Well yea. And enough will think it's ironically trendy to give it a decent lifespan. Long enough to see their branded condiments on the shelves.

what's wrong with the guys face?

He's a hipster.

I had a mental image of the person who would run a restaurant like this last update, and it's 1-to-1 with what we got. I'm not even sure it's theoretically possible for someone who runs an artisan PB&J shop to look otherwise.

Here's what I don't understand.

Why would you, as a person, meet all the criteria of a stereotype willingly? I mean this isn't a complaint against the comic, the comic just reminded me of real life.

Why are so many fucking dudes out there wearing shitty plaid shirts, growing shitty beards, and wearing shitty non-prescription glasses?

I mean look at this fucking garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=pf1S-NEUseg

LOOK AT IT.

Is it the women? Is this the only way men are allowed to have any sex now? Seriously what is going on. I'm living life much like a monk, so I wouldn't know.

>Why are so many fucking dudes out there wearing shitty plaid shirts, growing shitty beards, and wearing shitty non-prescription glasses?
It's just a fashion trend for men right now. But don't worry, eventually it will be replaced by an equally appalling new fashion trend. It's the circle of life.

Also, you forgot to add topknots to your list of male hipster essentials.

Top knots are so last year, user.
Really, they are. Most people have moved on from them.

>Why would you, as a person, meet all the criteria of a stereotype willingly

You'd be surprised how many people would rather just completely align themselves with a group or an ideal or a movement at the cost of their own personality than be an individual and risk not being accepted.

Some people just think that's a good look, user. I mean, there are always outliers - cases where people wear crap like that out of aimless spite, and other cases where people just go along with a subculture or aesthetic because they've given up on their own life and want to satisfy their own morbid curiosity. Generally, however, people who dress like hipsters either think that the stereotype is invalid (think back to how many fluff pieces were written to denounce "hipster" as a buzzword from 2010-2015), or they like the look so much that they don't care about it.

Not where I live. Its a collage town and at least 2/3 of the collage aged guys I see have them.

Hmm, I'm at a city college, and I noticed a huge dropoff of manbuns from last year.

Probably just "regional" differences. Like here the plaid shirts are rare while geek themed shirts are big.

youtube.com/watch?v=anQWWDGgOnQ

It's not a particularly interesting thing to say, but I despise everything the hipster stands for, and freedom of speech is the only thing that's kept us from hanging them from streetlights.

I think he excepted she doesn't like him, so why bother, but I bet she will enjoy the PB&J anyways.

>can't wear button up plaid shirts anymore without people thinking I'm a hipster

I just like wearing nice shirts damnit!

All you can do is either shave your head or grow a beard that goes down to at least your stomach.

Of course he has that goddamn Harry Potter Tattoo that's become as common as a feather turning into birds

Guy fashion moves much, much slower than girl fashion. You can't say "that's so last year" if it takes 5 to get to something new.

This being a fashion trend isn't so bad. Not if you actually need glasses and prefer longer hair.

The button-ups are just the show of a change from boy to man, which is what females are looking for. Fake man children.

If you're still wearing t-shirts, that's a problem. You might as well throw all band tees and prints into the trash and only keep your v-necks if you wanna "move up".

You comic book guys shouldn't have any trouble with the idea of leveling up or getting to the next job class, etc. It's all a game.

What I find hilarious is all the guys who were acting " ghetto" are now also trying to act like that never happened and follow this style as well. Talk about in the closet.

No offense, but how much of a man are you if you do everything you can to try and fit in/ look good in the public eye? Isn't that exactly what (the majority of)women do? I never really trust a guy who tries everything he can to seem "masculine"; what are you hiding?

Not to mention on multiple occasions if you get these kinds of dudes buzzed and ask some questions, you'd see just how curious they are.

Ok let me unpack this for you real quick. Google "brother sharp", or hell, never mind just go here
knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-sharp-犀利哥

So this is a good example, a homeless beggar who happened to look awesome in a couple of photos, this is the meat hipsters live off, there are people who just look awesome because they have a unique style, either because they are mentally challenged homeless people or they just don't give a damn, or whatever.

So for a hipster these people are a great find, style and inspiration to steal from. Copy these people and you too can look unique and special and distinct. And you don't have to be homeless or autistic or eccentric to do it.

From this obviously follows the hipster's hate for the mainstream. Once the unique, special and unknown source of their look becomes famous enough they can no longer ape it without it being obvious, which is why mainstream is death for hipsters and they actively work against anything they like becoming well known.