How old are you Sup Forums? I'm 28

How old are you Sup Forums? I'm 28

28 as well, but I bet I look better for my age.

Err.... what do we do now?

I'm a 25 year old manchild

1984 represent!

i'm transchronological, an 13 year old trapped in a 40 year olds body.

I'm almost 29

Do you guy still enjoy high school settings in comic and cartoon,

or are you dead inside?

Were we the last generation of children who read comics?

Somebody please end me.

21 and considering suicide

26 and wasting my life.

29 year old here

dead inside

Quit being such a fucking pussy

29. Been here since 06.

...I don't know why.

right there with you guys.

29 and still don't have my own cartoon.

27 will be 28 in a couple moths. Also been here since 06. Those were simpler times

That mother's looking pretty good for someone pushing sixty.

Physically? 30.

I'm 22

Shut up, Boco.

24 and I want to kill myself everyday. I'm giving myself another year, if I don't fix my shit up by the time I turn 25 I'm killing myself on my birthday.

Yes sir...

I want to die.

18, loving life. Don't know why these faggots complaining.

26. Been here since '09

Lewds when?

>18
Your time will come. You're on Sup Forums now.

>I'm sharing a board with wizards who frequent Tumblr

Oh so this is why nobody takes this board seriously

Collecting data to sell to advertisers?

28, awkward high five!

20 and a half

Doublepost, but still.

I kept saying that to myself year after year and yet here I am. You just sorta accept the decline and fade slowly. Gradually you will lose faith in everything you believed in and become completely jaded. You will have no true interests or passions but you will pretend to like this or that in social settings, but with time you will come to realize others are faking it as well. It's just that most people are absolutely terrified of the knowledge that their lives are meaningless, so they latch on to religion or more likely liberalism and SJW shit. This strokes their egoes and makes them feel like they're doing something important or "good", but in truth they're just making the world a shittier place.

Gradually, you will lose all morals and ideals as well. There will come a point of no pain however. You will be absolutely hollow, mediocre and uninteresting, and this will comfort you. You will be glad you are meaningless because you will also come to realize that you're a shitty person like everyone else.

With time all interesting people grow up, and you realize that neither they nor you were interesting or original - just childish and stupid. Inexperienced and absorbed with meaningless bullshit. Adulthood is about being concerned about stuff like food and bills, and finding peace and enjoyment in merely existing and taking care of number one.

Simply put as a teen space exploration and so on might interest and intrigue you, but once you grow up your interest in science and exploration will be limited to what kind of detergent to buy and how to properly scrub your toilet.

Those who are still young and those in their midtwenties won't believe any of this, and this makes my dick hard. You have no idea how narrow your "vast horizons of thought and emotion" are going to become and how okay you'll be with that.

I'm 25 and completely agree with youganon there. Loving every second (And I have no gf, no job, and I live with my parents so that's saying a lot)

So stop wasting time and an hero faggots, we need the space.

i turned 18 back in september but i've been here for longer than that

This. Being an adult sucks, but at least I still have comic books that I have to pirate because I spend most of my money on bills and alcohol

Just turned 22 last Friday.

It's not so much that it sucks as much that it is the actual default mode of being for humans while childhood and youth are essentially a blink of an eye within anyone's lifetime, and an anomaly as far as the rest of life goes.

On a personal note I'm coming to terms with my own mortality and fragility. I have maybe 10 good years in front of me before health issues of greater magnitudes start coming and the body goes to shit. These ten years will fly by so fast I won't even notice.

Oh and make no mistake - after 25 your body, no matter how athletic or healthy WILL start to ache and weaken in places you never knew existed. It happened to me, it'll happen to you, and it happened to all of my friends. And some of them lead perfectly active lives. It is inevitable.

happy belated birthday, user

This. 27 here.

Last month, and still a filthy British NEET.

23, starting posting when I was 16 in Venture Bros threads demanding people draw my husbando Dean... and draw Dean they did.

>And I have no gf, no job, and I live with my parents
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUCKED

20, been posting for two and a half years.

i'm timeless, bitch

He's beyond fucked.

Are you a grill or a superbug incubator?

Good thread.

>that I have to pirate because I spend most of my money on bills and alcohol
mahnigga

21, on Sup Forums since 15. On Sup Forums since 17. Try and ban me now!

27, bored with my life, teaching at a uni as an adjunct. Haven't gotten any of the "you fucked my grade up emails" so today hasn't been a total wash.

I'm forty. I'm here to tell you that you will feel just like this into your forties. Maybe further. My brother is fifty and he's more childish than I am.

Dipper's cheeks, I guess.

I'm a "grill".

Also 22, 1994 represent!

Don't I know it.

The only reason I don't get up to watch Saturday morning cartoons anymore is that they don't exist.

And I buy Transformers all the time.

23 and enjoying the NEET life

I graduated highschool when you were born. Kill me.

23 and enjoying the salary life. Sometimes I wish I could NEET, but I know I would hate myself.

And I hate everyone under the age of 25.

I'm 12 and I love cartoons XD!

I'll admit that I had a bit of a mini-freak out when I turned 30, but then I realized that now I get to become an old black guy.

Yeah, sounds about right

How did you turn black?

20 I don't remember when I started coming here.

I am enjoying the ride into wizardry

18, turning 19 this thursday

Stuck in a job i dont like and never will but its guaranteeing a solid future at least. Gonna try to move into a trailer park soon to help kickstart my independence

Only 10 days until wizardry for me.

Feels meh.

And apparently a newcomer.

Give birth soon. The female body goes to shit really fast unless you give birth. This message brought to you by ancient and unrelated hags of Croatia who insist on its truthfulness, and I've seen enough to believe them.

Yo 23 yr old black guy here

>Stuck in a job i dont like and never will
user, nobody likes their job.

Can you remember when Gobots were bigger than Transformers, and came in black and chrome instead of girly pastels? And do you remember how weird it was that other kids liked Transformers better because it's cartoon was better and not because the toys were in any way better?

Every so often I get myself a Lego set, because Legos are great. I treat it like a puzzle and try to solve it just with the picture on the box. Then I give up and follow the instructions. I don't know what to do after that. Take it apart and put it away? Too much like work. Display it? It's a kids' toy that came with directions. Go on an adventure, maybe change the design and add cool features of my own? You know, the thing you're supposed to do with Legos? I don't know how to do that anymore. And I still don't feel all that much like an adult. I'm so tired all the time.

Only 20 and hope is quickly dwindling. Cartoons are still funny and comics are still good. you might start hating video games in the next 2 years.

Get a girlfriend

I liked my old job enough. I was working 30 hours a week at a video store. Now I'm working 50 a week for my family's company. I'm supposed to become an electrician and take over the company which isn't something I want to do, but I can't risk fucking up my future any more than I already have

Just turned 21 and pretty much neet:c I need to get out of bed

Tfw you are 23, with a career, your own place and a gf who is totally okay with your comics

>tfw anyone born after 1990 needs to die
>tfw Gen Zed can drive now

RIP in pepperoni

29. People aren't as chill as they used to be, on any board. Sup Forums has gotten more and more polarized with its shitposting and "culture" every year. It's kind of a shame.

28 in a week.

If someone else would pull the trigger it wouldn't be so bad.. You know since millennials are SOO entitled I think having some else do it seems appropriate do the work

It seems like the majority is people well over 20. Which bears asking, how come it's still so shitty here? Quit postin' shit.

Theres tons of underage on here, they probably just dont want to post ITT and get b&

Two words:

>save icon

The whole society has gone to shit. We're just a reflection of it.

I've been here since 2004/05 and on Sup Forums since 2006. We're a shadow of a shadow now.

They're all shitposting in other threads

>that time a retard on Sup Forums posted the game that came out on his birth was Tiger Woods 1999

Good times.

>>The whole society has gone to shit. We're just a reflection of it.
>
>I've been here since 2004/05 and on Sup Forums since 2006. We're a shadow of a shadow now.

I know you're a trip, but Sup Forums actually does produce less OC since LE EBIN TUMBLR MEME WILL STEAL IT OR HELLO R/Sup Forums

I love my job, I just hate waking up to drive there. If I could show up at 10, it'd be fantastic.