doctorwhotv.co.uk/10-teasers-for-oxygen-84679.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YECHW8BxqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=r38WnGOC6s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last edition

does simm have a scene with capaldi?

I've seen every episode of Series 10.
Spoilers ahead:
The Doctor regenerates into John Simm who then peels his face off to reveal that he's actually Minnie from the End of Time (the old woman who touched David Tennant's ass).

It's a great twist. Bit fanwanky. The Mondas Cybermen are actually Torchwood in disguise and John Barrowman returns.

Also, I've seen Series 11. And Series 12. Hayley Atwell is great as the Doctor.

Would she make a good companion for series 11?

Who is this? Your girlfriend? Go away.

He looks like he's about to key my car and knows I won't do anything about it.

Previews for the finale have been sent to outside BBC post-production companies and I watched an unfinished copy (sound, fx and music still temp) this morning.

>Cybermen are barely in it.
>Bill and 12 are split up for majority of episode.
>Mondas is Earth from a parallel universe.
>Pete's world is mentioned, but only in passing.
>Mondas is brought by the Master from a parallel universe out of sync with our own by 50 years.
>Simm is totally wasted. He gets shot by Missy and repeats Yana's line about being "shot by a girl" not realising it's actually himself.
>Simm and Capaldi are GOAT but there's too much going on and has the usual Moffat "everything at once" bullshit going on.
>Mondas has its own Doctor, separate from ours, played by David Bradley who appears at the end in a cliffhanger for Christmas.

Mid series arc might be GOAT but the finale is embarrassing fanwank that I can't imagine anyone in the general public giving a shit about.

Screencap this.

Should have risked a leak mate.

>Mondas is Earth from a parallel universe.
Stopped reading here

A tight, wet pussy

Oh my god I want to get fucked by Tom Baker he's just so manly and I bet he loves a good spanking

So I've just seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
Karen is really gorgeous as Nebula. I cant imagine anyone else, she's so damn good, and she actuaĺly has a lot of screentime and even drama moments.
Overall movie is alright and I quite liked it.
I'm so happy for Karen to get this job. Feels bad that Matt's career is not doing well. We was almost cast as Newt in Fantastic Beasts though, so maybe he still has a chance.

Greetings, greetings, greetings! Well, I seem to be stuck in the sodding Time Vortex, AGAIN! So I can’t fug you. This is one of the many regrets in my life. Goodbye, my dear!

His Netflix show is quite popular

>He gets shot by Missy and repeats Yana's line about being "shot by a girl"

tumblr's gonna freak

I disagree

>Simm is totally wasted. He gets shot by Missy and repeats Yana's line about being "shot by a girl" not realising it's actually himself.

Does this mean Simm and Gomez don't interact? Surely the whole point of having 2 masters is to have them interact, so i cant see him not knowing who she is when he regenerates

Just saw it yesterday with my buddies, took me about halfway to even recognize it was her because of all the makeup. The voice eventually gave her away though. She did a wonderful job!

>tfw the last freakout was when the Season 9 soundtrack never came out

moffat talked about their on screen chemistry in an interview

>my buddies
Way to rub it in our faces REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realise that disagreeing with objective facts does not actually have any effect, except to make you wrong?

Netflix doesn't release its viewership numbers, but they say it's their most popular original show. It's also by far their most expensive show, and they wouldn't have renewed it for a second season (and planned for four more after that) if it weren't hugely popular.

>Personally, I think during that period of time he discovered masturbation. Somehow he'd gone his whole life without hearing about it before so he really just sort of went to town and that's why he looked so overtired.

>It was a strange time in his life.

this is my headcanon now

Well, they could interact quite a bit without him ever figuring out who he's dealing with. It's not like it'll be the first thing he expects, so she won't even need some hugely convincing lie, just don't tell him.

You're my buddies too, /who/. I'd buy all of you a drink if I could. We could all get screwdrivers

>I mean I figured out his jacket is a ww2 German submariners jacket and bought one of those

Actually, that explains a lot.

>MOFF: Caro! I'm stressed out again!
>CARO: My jaw's a little tired. Can I give you a handy instead?
>MOFF: What's a handy?
>CARO: Here, I'll show you.
>MOFF: Why thank you, that was quite nice.
>CARO: Don't mention it.
>MOFF: But wait a second. Can't I do that myself?
>CARO: Um… You mean you've never wanked before?
>MOFF: What's wanking? I know Loz always calls me a wanker, but I just pretend to know what he means and clap him on the back like we're good buddies.
>CARO: Wanking is what I just did to you.
>MOFF: And I can do that myself?
>CARO: Of course.
>MOFF: So I don't need you?
>CARO: Well, it's not the same—
>MOFF: No, hold on. If I can wank myself, I don't need a coproducer anymore. YOU'RE ERASED!
>CARO: Seriously? OK, I'm moving to London to tank my career.

Tell us about Doc. Why does he use the Vault?
Lot of loyalty for a post-prod gun

ladz which one is your favourite overused murray gold theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oEcij0ARkmU
youtube.com/watch?v=K7VmOZ4Ppj8
youtube.com/watch?v=9W1xgk2fQRk

Only the Gallifrey one

I think you are the only personality Who can explain me everything.

Is the meme rumour that you are transgender is true?
Is that true that you can draw and you are actuaĺly somewhat famous person?
Thanks in advance.

Someone shop this onto:

>this chick tho

I'll do this, one sec I'm the one who made the exploitable in the first place

>Yes
>Yes, pic related, and you can download all the requests I've done for /who/ so far here; mega.nz/#!hPZBRLzZ!_QumDQfZ2zfYrkOy9-RKqN8Ds_vC6pP5I5pbGaX0Jjo
>I don't really know if internet fame really counts for anything, user.

Delivered

>river song gets to have post-library appearances
>evangelista will never appear again
Fuck this show

Are you male to female or female to male? Are you using hormones or did genitalia operation? Or you just consider yourself whatever gender you want to be?
Sorry if these questions are too intimate

Found out this actress was married to Elon Musk for a while before Musk's autism caused a bitter divorce.

Unless you're asking because you're personally questioning your own gender and need guidance, these are pretty fucking impolite things to ask, user. Especially the genital one.

>the doctor walks into shot
>I am the doctor starts playing
>he opens his mouth as if to say something, then closes it again
>I am the doctor starts playing REALLY LOUD
>amy says "raggedy man"
>AMY'S THEME SWELLS
>rory cocks his head
>I am the doctor starts again
>the doctor grins
>I am the doctor starts playing REALLY EXTRA LOUD

ah, series 5. simpler times

>ywn have a pure romance and lewd sex with trans Victorius and see his/her teeth and gum in a session of rough sex as he/she scream Clala Who

C'est la vie...

Impolite for Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Simm doesn't realise she's a future incarnation. He thinks she's another Doctor.

Ooh, what a twist

why is curiosity inherently impolite? or rather, if it is, why should it matter?

you can't have it both ways. if someone demonstrates genuine interest in how the process works you can't just go HURR THAT'S RUDE I'M SO TRIGGERED

FtM, 9 months HRT, don't qualify for covered operations until after 12 continuous months of HRT.

Pretty polite for Sup Forums desu

Anyway I'm flattered you all find me so interesting, but I can assure you that Doctor Who is much more interesting than I am :^)

Faggot.

I would guess its just impolite to ask about someone's genitals

Yeah but you also said that the Cybermen recognise the Doctor in the Tenth Planet which just isn't true.

>Why is it impolite to ask strangers about their genitals REEEEEE

>Pretty polite for Sup Forums desu
You're not wrong there.

I think I've attracted the whaat.png poster now though. I expect 2 - 3 more reaction image (you)'s.

If you google 'Tenth Planet' a legitimate news article is the first result, but the default image is Doctor Who related kek

i'm pretty new here and i don't understand this general. midweek /who/ is having relatively tolerant discussions about trans issues, yet saturday /who/ was just endless bitching about le gay agenda/ le expendable white males

can y'all get a somewhat cohesive political stance please

>these are pretty fucking impolite things to ask, user. Especially the genital one.

I watched it when I had a mental illness...made it even better oddly enough.

You know exactly why that is. Weird post, user.

The closer our proximity to a new episode, the more users, the less empathetic our politics on a net level.

I've never seen 10th planet, so I have no idea if that's true or not. Just what's in the episode.

/who/ is an enigma

Legs for days

It's almost as if there's more than 1 person here...

>these are pretty fucking impolite things to ask, user. Especially the genital one.

Saturday is the "bordies come to discuss show" day and most boardies are far right or just rude to people Who are not like them

And we are usually all friendly to each other because we are one Doctor Who family there

Actually we're all just figments of RTD's imagination because he's lonely and none of this is real

I saw Martha's tits in that Netflix show.

>y'all
Go back watch Class in BBC America

androzani.com/videos.shtml

>tfw you hate a show with a passion but continue watching every episode religiously and writing a mini-essay on each one within a few days of it airing

When will this meme end?

This is close to what /who/ normally is.

It gets invaded by non-/who/res every time an episode airs. Since this is 2017 Sup Forums, many of those non-/who/res are Sup Forumstards, and many of the remainder are just as vehement (and stupid) anti-Sup Forums-tards.

Then they mostly go away, but they don't completely go away until off-season, which is when we can really discuss important things like what Big Finish ranges are worth checking out,
where to pirate the comics that aren't on vk, whether Abslom Daak's girlfriend was a former prostitute, or which way the Second Doctor's penis curves.

what happened to attractive companions?

how were they?

Discussion genitals is not impolite!
Lets do a genitals survey. My dick has phimosis that's why I am afraid to have relationship with females. And I'm afraid as fuck to fix this with operation.

>When will this meme end?
Never.

Even during the Wilderness Years, there were people who continued to hate Doctor Who so hard that they bought all the videos as they came out to write bitter rants about them, and then started buying the VNAs to attack them too.

>1. One could argue that the first four words of this episode are the most famous in all of science fiction.
>2. In space, no one can hear you daydream.
>3. I don’t remember that constellation.
>4. “What’s this got to do with crop rotation?”
>5. Nardole asks for something unreasonable.
>6. The Doctor and Bill go camping.
>7. We hear the Doctor’s theme tune! (No, not that one.)
>8. There is one trait that Nardole and actor Matt Lucas do not have in common.
>9. There is a link between this week’s threat and Nardole’s past.
>10. The lesson on superpowers from “Listen” gets mentioned.
doctorwhotv.co.uk/10-teasers-for-oxygen-84679.htm

The boobies are sensored, but if I get banned...

FAP YOU CLEVER BOY, AND REMEMBER

Very small.

Space: The Final Frontier

I look forward to the closing of the show and Wilderness Years 2.0 just for the sake of baiting on the topic "BBC announces the return of the Doctor Who in 2 months! Great Vampires, Rassilon and McGann will be there!".

The only thing that bothers me about Bill is her eyebrows, I feel like they're going to leap off her face and shiv me at any moment, they're dangerous and need to be stopped.

>Pic related is the superior Billie

I've never heard about a twelve month limit, but apparently it does exist.

I haven't read of any potential complications other than paraphimosis.

Those bloody legs!!!!

You should make up spoilers about eps you've already seen then, because the doctor is hardly in the Tenth Planet since Hartnell was ill at the time of filming and the cybermen only ever refer to him as 'the old man'

I remember Irving Braxiatel saying this exact line in the Bernice Summerfield audios.

I'll donate towards your dick operation if you decide to crowdfund

I don't find Pearl Mackie sexually attractive at all, but she does have this really infectious exuberance about her. Basically, she a cute

OFFICIAL LIST OF HOTTEST NUWHO COMPANIONS

Amy
Rose
Clara
Martha
Donna
Bill

I used to have a crush on Billie when she was a singer in what, the 90's or early 00's?

youtube.com/watch?v=YECHW8BxqNg

Midweek/off season /who/ is always like this.

Wilf where

the creepy Zygon nurse in Terror of the Zygons reminds me of Michelle Gomez

I'm swap Martha and Clara and it's ok

youtube.com/watch?v=r38WnGOC6s4

Clara
Amy
Rose
Martha
Donna
Bill

Remember when her music was in the first pokemon movie? lel